Fly over at Paradise fire sight identifies likely treasure area

Combat K

Oct 20, 2017
little rock, ark
Detector(s) used
researcher only at this point
Primary Interest:
Other
For all who are interested, a pilot in the Paradise, Calif. fire area has posted some excellent videos of the track of the fire, the damage and of great interest the airport area. It is there, somewhere within a large circle around the 'table top' zone I think one day the huge treasure of half billion dollars in gold and cash will be found. whathappenedtojerry.com I realize this awful fire has distressed many and I am sorry as hell myself this has happened and there has been such a great loss of life as well as all the burned structures but the missing Jerry Strickland now becomes all the more critical he be located or his history made public. The story of the Treasure of Paradise was made known to me while in Federal Prison about ten years ago. Now the whole place is gone. There are conspiracy theories galore on the subject of the 'Camp Fire' tragedy mainly surrounding the sinister tales of DEW's (Direct Energy Weapons) which are in admitted development. I am not saying these fanciful weapons were actually used to start the conflagration but I will not rule it out. The US Govt. is I think capable of anything and with little oversight who can really say??

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would be cool to find or even look for it!!!!!!

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Surprised it wasn't found after the previous Paradise Camp Fire in July 2008.

Or maybe it was found and nobody told what they found. Ya think? :cat:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
.... actually used to start the conflagration but I will not rule it out. The US Govt. is I think capable of anything and with little oversight who can really say??

Who doesn't love a good conspiracy theory ? And not only the fire, but I'm *certain* it has something to do with Lost Dutchman and Oak Island too. :dontknow: (durned that big bad government after all)

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Insinuating that our government purposely burned down an entire city, killing hundreds of innocent people as a cover up of some “operation”? Wow! Just Wow! Sad.

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out drought, heavy vegetation, 10% relative humidity...high winds = disaster.
Not the first time wind damaged power lines started a massive fire. You will start to see them turn the power off during conditions like this.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Who doesn't love a good conspiracy theory ? And not only the fire, but I'm *certain* it has something to do with Lost Dutchman and Oak Island too. :dontknow: (durned that big bad government after all)
Sounds like Templars to me! 😁

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
More like a Jesuit trick. Did anyone look for rocks? :tongue3:

If it was the gummit they would just have seized the properties for a pipeline or highway bypass and run the people off without getting the rebuilders and FEMA underfoot.

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So what happened before the U.S. government took over the land? It burned. Why did it burn? Because, it wanted to clear all of the underbrush from off it's back. Like the Indians say, soon, the earth will shake so hard, all of us destructive little parasites will be cleared as well. If Yellowstone decides to do the job, it will be quick and painless, I promise you. Can you say extinction event? That's why the North American Continent was sparsly populated when Europe was so crowded that the rats were running out of room.

OP
OP
C

Combat K

Oct 20, 2017
little rock, ark
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
That's exactly right. It could have already been found. But pulling tons of treasure from someone's back yard might have been noticed.

OP
OP
C

Combat K

Oct 20, 2017
little rock, ark
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
To all rocket scientists from intro to 'Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia' by Alfred W. Mcoy: The first book to prove CIA and U.S. government complicity in global drug trafficking, The Politics of Heroin includes meticulous documentation of dishonesty and dirty dealings at the highest levels from the Cold War until today. Maintaining a global perspective, this groundbreaking study details the mechanics of drug trafficking in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and South and Central America. New chapters detail U.S. involvement in the narcotics trade in Afghanistan and Pakistan before and after the fall of the Taliban, and how U.S. drug policy in Central America and Colombia has increased the global supply of illicit drugs.

What is more sad than millions of junkies created by CIA? Weep over that skeptic.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
To all rocket scientists from intro to 'Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia' by Alfred W. Mcoy: The first book to prove CIA and U.S. government complicity in global drug trafficking, The Politics of Heroin includes meticulous documentation of dishonesty and dirty dealings at the highest levels from the Cold War until today. Maintaining a global perspective, this groundbreaking study details the mechanics of drug trafficking in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and South and Central America. New chapters detail U.S. involvement in the narcotics trade in Afghanistan and Pakistan before and after the fall of the Taliban, and how U.S. drug policy in Central America and Colombia has increased the global supply of illicit drugs.

What is more sad than millions of junkies created by CIA? Weep over that skeptic.

Yep - Oak Island! Do I need to say more? *wink* *wink*

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
... Weep over that skeptic.

I remember glancing through that book as a young man. (early 1980s, when I saw that book in someone else's book shelf). Very captivating.

And so too can ANY current "blight" be done the same way. If you want to trace back conspiracy theories, of why A) someone might have had an objective, and 2) could such a stunt have been pulled off ? Then yes: You will always be able to find some sort of XYZ train of events. Ie.: Conspiracy theories. And if anyone ever questions them, then all that the adherents need to say is : DIS prove that. And of course, since they can't, then that just means : IT'S TRUE !

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's not like it's a new concept. Money and addiction are powerful tools. Control a market you control the people.

The Victorian era British controlled the Chinese opium market.

Vatican used religion.

The Romans were big into salt.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
It's not like it's a new concept. Money and addiction are powerful tools. Control a market you control the people.

The Victorian era British controlled the Chinese opium market.

Vatican used religion.

The Romans were big into salt.

So ... let me see if I understand this correctly : Money and addiction (of the past) lead to every currently held belief and practice right ? No one was ever sincere or unselfish in arriving at their convictions ? And any religious belief is not grounded in any "truth", but .... is instead, ... grounded in some past politician's need-to-control (or his addictions, or whatever). Right ? Just want to make sure I understand you correctly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread