Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sucked. Don't get out enough. One gold ring. One silver ring. '63 Ben, one Merc, one Buff Nic, and twenty or so wheats. Not sure how much clad, maybe $20. Well below my goals.

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Most of my year was pretty slow, except for December. The reason for that was because I just couldn't find a good site, everything was either empty, hunted out, and/or trashed. Between February and November I did manage to find both halves of a nice early 1700's spoon mold, a couple complete shoe buckles, and a good amount of buttons and maybe some other relics. My only coins were a rough flying eagle, a few Indian Heads, a Merc and silver Rosie, and a bunch of wheats (Nearly all pre 1920 for some reason). In December, after finding a decent site, I was able to find my anti stamp act button that made banner, 5 or 6 coppers, an 1812 button (my dad found one too), a huge complete shoe buckle, many shoe buckle parts, and a ton of colonial buttons. My dad also found a complete silver knee buckle at that site this December.

Last edited:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as water hunting, this was one of my better years. But my land detector needs repairs and so I barely took it out. Hoping for a new one this year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread