Does anyone use OnX app?

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
Hey everyone. Just found this app that a buddy uses for hunting deer. It's called OnX. It gives a free 7 day trial and then you have to pay. It's a modern day plat map so to speak. You only get the property owners for the free 7 days, but I have found a lot of info in just a couple days. I put it on my tablet (android) just to see what it was and I like it a lot for finding property owners/info/earth maps..etc. I thought it might help those that have a site they want to hunt, but don't know the owners. I will post the link to the online site, but if you don't want to click on the link just google OnX or go to your play store and look it up. Happy Hunting to All!!!

https://www.onxmaps.com/?msclkid=6d...12'18&utm_term=onxmaps&utm_content=onX - Maps

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use it
It is a nice easy to you program

OP
OP
lairmo

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
I just found it. Pretty cool and EASY.

buck8point

Apr 22, 2018
Iberville Parish, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250 / Garrett AT Max /
Garrett Pro Pointer / Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been using OnX for over a year now for hunting, and Metal Detecting.
ITs great, and very helpful for property owners, however it isnt always correct.
How I know?
The owner information on one of my personal properties is incorrect and ive been trying unsuccessfully for a year now to get them to correct it.
And yes Im a paying member...

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yep, my dad uses it and I've been doing the same since I have seen it work. 30 bucks a year for one state is worth it to me.

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
you can get that info free from almost any county. most of them use the GIS mapping system for property tax. Just google GIS and your county name. Well I say almost any county. I should clarify that. Most counties around larger cities metro area.

google it to see if the counties you are hunting has GIS. It give you property owners name and address and a nice map of the property lines.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions