Is Whites In Trouble?

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A year ago? Why post it now?
Jim

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Just seen it posted the other day.

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like it circled back around. I missed it back in 2017.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it was at a Private Home on the Whites Property.
Nothing at all to do with Whites

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of those arrested was perhaps a great-grandson of Ken White’s. In any event, it was not anything directly to do with the company.

Having said that, Ken White was the head of a large family, and family ownership of a business can lead to a difficulty in making tough decisions and mobilizing new capital.

Larry Englehart

Greenie
Jan 18, 2017
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher f2, Minelab Safari and GoFind60
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not related to the article but they must be in a little slump? They added the biggest faker on the web as a team member. Just like most of us see through his charade I know the poeple at Whites can see it isn’t real. But when the guy making the video is using exclusively your machine I guess it’s a can’t hurt situation. The general public who doesn’t metal detect has no idea it’s a YouTube actor, to them it looks like wherever you go, massive gold and old silver jewelry will be found. Might as well buy whatever detector that guy is using.

Larry Englehart

Greenie
Jan 18, 2017
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher f2, Minelab Safari and GoFind60
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
P T Barnum?

I won’t name this BEACH HUNTER at the chance I’m breaking the TOS here. Searching YouTube for this BEACH HUNTER should be easy enough. Once you have located him just admire all those video thumbnails with very unique gold pieces, massive gold rings that always seems to be his size and antique silver jewelry.

I’ve been following his channel from the beginning and even from the start this guy was never honest. If you go over his video catalog watching and listening to everything he says and does. You to can hear the lies and see the deceit.

But as I stated, he is only fooling those who don’t really metal detect. I suppose White’s Electronics just figured if we make him a team member and give him a discount code, we will start selling detectors to those who believe what they just watched was real. Pretty sad that they cannot find a true beach hunter with a true passion for lost items and not a YouTube actor you tells his viewers that if it’s not Gold or Silver it Basura! Aw HELL No!

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I won’t name this BEACH HUNTER at the chance I’m breaking the TOS here. Searching YouTube for this BEACH HUNTER should be easy enough. Once you have located him just admire all those video thumbnails with very unique gold pieces, massive gold rings that always seems to be his size and antique silver jewelry.

I’ve been following his channel from the beginning and even from the start this guy was never honest. If you go over his video catalog watching and listening to everything he says and does. You to can hear the lies and see the deceit.

But as I stated, he is only fooling those who don’t really metal detect. I suppose White’s Electronics just figured if we make him a team member and give him a discount code, we will start selling detectors to those who believe what they just watched was real. Pretty sad that they cannot find a true beach hunter with a true passion for lost items and not a YouTube actor you tells his viewers that if it’s not Gold or Silver it Basura! Aw HELL No!

I found him :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread