Secret Goverment Treasure Hunt...What it can be ?

ozark

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks

There was some secret and strange event conducted by our greedy government in my hometown.Everything started at 2012 when a police officers body was found death.Authorities told that the guy was committed suicide with his gun.But before that he gave some documents(dvd and photos)to his wife and said that if something happens to me give it to security forces.So his wife applied for conducting investigation for his husbands death,and suddenly some strange guys arrived to my hometown and covered an old house which was located in ghetto(not in center of my hometown).The security was so high i have never seen such a security in my entire life.The area was closed in google earth,there were like 50-60 guys with machine guns and also normal polices with uniform.One guy whom i know bought a oil station very close to this house and wanted to drive in this direction to see(he is rich guy and someone like mafia)When he drove on this direction with 3 more guys 15 special forces stopped them and impended them and they need to return.So in Turkey there are so many treasure hunters and ancient cities(like the oldest temple in the world gobeklitepe)but i have never seen such a strange behavior from government.Here are more facts

1-The government activity started and lasted 2 years.After 2 years they said they couldnt find anything except some old coins.But they poured concrete.
2-During excavation most of locals had to leave area,they didnt feel safe cos of this police forces and old houses became weaker like there was an earthquake.
3-We still dont know who killed police officer at 2012 and what happened to them
4-Some webpages claiming that owner of house is also missing(old guy)
5-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9yG0Se9OiY here you can see house a red old house.
6-And also if you google Tarsustaki gizemli kazi and check for photos you can see some strange looking security guys with machine guns(i couldnt upload the photos)

So i m wondering what it can be ?And how come treasure hunters discovered something under this house.

Attachments

• 1027269443.jpg
    1027269443.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 73

lumusislight

Greenie
Aug 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was some secret and strange event conducted by our greedy government in my hometown.Everything started at 2012 when a police officers body was found death.Authorities told that the guy was committed suicide with his gun.But before that he gave some documents(dvd and photos)to his wife and said that if something happens to me give it to security forces.So his wife applied for conducting investigation project for his husbands death,and suddenly some strange guys arrived to my hometown and covered an old house which was located in ghetto(not in center of my hometown).The security was so high i have never seen such a security in my entire life.The area was closed in google earth,there were like 50-60 guys with machine guns and also normal polices with uniform.One guy whom i know bought a oil station very close to this house and wanted to drive in this direction to see(he is rich guy and someone like mafia)When he drove on this direction with 3 more guys 15 special forces stopped them and impended them and they need to return.So in Turkey there are so many treasure hunters and ancient cities(like the oldest temple in the world gobeklitepe)but i have never seen such a strange behavior from government.

Looks like some mafia for me too. It would make me feel really paranoid and uneasy, if such things were happening in my hometown.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread