What it can be ?Weird Treasure hunting by government

ozark

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks there is a strange event took place in my hometown(tarsus,turkey)perhaps experienced members can give me some ideas.The story is very complicated.The police officer was found death in 2012.Later on Authorities recorded his death as suicide,but his wife didnt accept it as the guy was totally normal and informed other authorities.Then government decided to dig an old house located in ghetto area which is not centrally located.And things then getting stranger,they closed the area in google earth.They covered house and its garden with blue covers there were 50-60 special forces with machine guns.The digging lasted for 2 years.It started at 2016 and 2018 it was over,and government claimed that there was nothing there except old coins.During excavations houses were damaged seriously like there was an earthquake so locals left the area.The owner of house is missing according for some sources,we dont know what happened the murders and what they found.What it can be that treasure hunters killed police and government made such a serious security process which i have never seen . 1027269443.jpg

i tried to attach photos but i think it didnt work.Please google Tarsustaki gizemli kazi to see photos of security guys with machine guns and house.

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
In a nut shell the story is:

1. A police officer possible cover up death. You can't really know without the facts what happened to him. He may have been a functional suicidal, just waiting for the right time to end it.

2. 50-60 special forces in the area. I didn't see any of them in the photos. If true it could be drugs, weapons, a bom b, or something they want to keep undisclosed.

3. Two years to excavate. Could be a series of tunnels or even old WW2 bunker with explosives.

What I see:

The picture above shows a couple of men and a plastic tarp covered entryway. The man in the foreground is carrying an "AK" style machine gun with a "flip clip" duct taped. Which doesn't seem very special forces NOR security standard gear. They look more "mob" like.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, and that guy with the AK seemed to be looking at the camera....

Do you think it's really a good idea to post this here?

Perhaps you should move, disappear (maybe they'll do that for you), or just be an invisible citizen.....

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm from Mena, don't ask me

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
It's called hiding special forces in plain sight.

Bad trigger discipline? Check.
30 pounds overweight? Check.
Magazines shrink-wrapped together? Check.
Posing for a photograph? Check.
About to trip over his sling? Check.

Special forces hiding in plain sight theory checks out.

OP
OP
O

ozark

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Again

Well we were not part of WW2 so there was nothing connected to Ww2 here.And as my country is like Game of Thrones universe you can always find some bombs or weapons belongs to strange terrorist groups and never have had such a huge security measurement.The incident didnt take place in mainstream media till a politician from opposition party visited the area.And they didnt let him to enter house and during this time he took several photos.The photo here was taken by him.So you cant see 50 special forces as i saw when i was trying to find out what was happening there.One more thing after two years our prime minister visited Vatican,it was the first visit after 60 years.So yes i find it very strange

Cos some claims that they found treasure of Darius some claims that it was the St.Pauls Bible(as he was from Tarsus)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions