Seeded hunt 2019 schedules and questions

Detectorist143

Jul 10, 2017
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics patriot, Tesoro silver Umax and a BH 101 Hey Who was laughing? With 8" & 10" coils..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey diggers,

Quick question. I have been on a bunch of sites detecting diva, west/eastern treasure mag and such.

There are very few 2019 hunts listed. Is it just to early?
I know other clubs I'm in we always schedule at least a year in advance.

I hoping they come out soon so I can schedule some in.

Does anyone knows if Rainbows end metal detecting club in Canada has a date set?

What the Heck....

Whats your best find/win at a seeded hunt? Mine is a Tosoro Silver Umax.... " Thanks again Rainbow end and TOSORO..

Did anyone ever find something amazing at a seeded hunt that was NOT planted?

Thanks and HH all.

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure about any schedules but yes there are unplanned things found. My first two hunts ever I attended (last year)
had people finding gold! :gold-bracelet: :goldcoin:

First hunt, one a guy found a gold ring in the planted token (Nickels) search. Someone got the signal but gave up and he swooped in to find and pull the ring!!
Second one in Orlando had the Token hunt (Exchange special tokens for prizes) in a large white sand area for volley ball. A guy, two people over, says "Is this a token?" as he shows everyone a small Mexican modern gold coin still in it's bezel, if memory serves me correctly.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a civil war bullet that was not included in the seeded hunt.....made everyone jealous but I had a blast.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going on my first seeded hunt in Pennsylvania in May. I have been to a few on the Jersey Shore. They are more about getting together with other hunters than skill. Lots of fun.

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure how far you are willing to travel, but the Diggin Texas III sponsored and ran by Garrett Metal Detectors is the best one on my list so far. Last years was the best organized hunt i have ever been to. This years is the last few days of March in Jefferson, Texas. I have been looking forward to it since the last one was over! All the information is listed on the Garrett website. There were many finds made that were not not part of the hunt. The open free range hunt is just that, start roaming in the woods among the pine trees. One find that comes to mind was an 1856 seated half dollar in great shape, from the middle of a dirt road that went to the town dump from many years ago. A gold ring or two, other smaller silver coins and several tokens.

RJGMC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions