Hunkered down and crock pot smelling good!

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:coffee2: It only snowed about 2 inches but the ice is the killer around here. Every little bit it is either going up a steep hill or going down one with the occasional blind curve. You watch the idiots go blasting down the road only to slide off at the bottom of the hill because of the sharp curve. Or, they find out that nobody has made it up the next curve and hill and there is nowhere to go and become part of the growing pile. So, I sit it out and wait for the mess to get cleared out, sometimes a day or two. I had smoked a pile of sausage and now have some of that in a crock pot of beans with ham and onions etc cooking on high. Also made some cheesy cornbread with onions and jalapenos to go with them. Smelling good in the house right now! Talk about warming you up, oh yeah!
would share if you were here but you would have to hurry! DL

JoeVal

Oct 28, 2018
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 & 800
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Bounty Hunter Tracker Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cleared 8-10” of "partly cloudy" from the driveway this morning, then popped back in the house for some toast and pour over coffee. Made the bread last night to go with the 5# chicken I roasted with mashed potatoes and broccoli.

73690E79-8514-43CC-B6BD-4B20DF0AD93B.jpeg

JoeVal

Oct 28, 2018
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 & 800
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Bounty Hunter Tracker Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cleared 8-10” of "partly cloudy" from the driveway this morning, then popped back in the house for some toast and pour over coffee. Made the bread last night to go with the 5# chicken I roasted with mashed potatoes and broccoli.

View attachment 1672822 View attachment 1672822

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Shoveled a lot yesterday.
Around 0- degrees F when I got up.
Doing dishes is on the list of things to do.

Nice to be all set. (!).
Stay warm and safe.

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got the bird feeders all full again, great view to watch while waiting for the game. beans aren't quite ready but had to try the cornbread out. may fix some fried potatoes with onions and garlic

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It melted almost everything last night through this am with a few inches of rain, now it's getting blow dried, and then turning to solid icy rock in a couple hours.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread