Got the FEVER

Krash102

Jun 10, 2016
waterloo ny
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is just post stating that it is hard enough waiting to get out and hunt but when you discover something new it is way worse. I just did some map overlays of one of my old homes and discovered the creek I played and explored in fed into another larger creek. I wasn't aloud to go south in the creek, parents rule, so I never found the second creek. It turns out where the creeks come together had an Indian village and a little farther up a house that was taken down in the early1800's! No I keep starring at the map and wishing the ground would thaw tomorrow! Happy hunting everyone!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good Luck when the better weather arrives! :icon_thumleft:

JoeVal

Oct 28, 2018
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 & 800
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Bounty Hunter Tracker Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Waterloo, New York...naw, can’t make any jokes about being a wimp. You’ve probably got snow up to your armpits. Maybe this is a good,time to practice your deep knee bends hip,swing exercises.:dontknow::laughing7:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yep, that's we do in the winter, study maps and aerials for future hunts. Good luck with your future sites along the creeks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions