So you hear about this dead body found behind a house, guess what?

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So we hear about this elderly man found dead behind a house where some men were arrested for fighting and other things. You also are told that a cousin has just died, no particulars, just that he is dead. Then you find out that the dead man behind the house was in fact, your cousin. kind of locally but in another state next door.

Now this particular cousin was know to partake in the illegal things in life and I guess his lifestyle caught up with him. I know that he had numerous stints from heart problems. Body sent to crime lab to decide if homicide. Wasn't expecting this news but not surprised. Sad but seems to be the pattern across our country. Guess he made someone mad. Still sad.

Whyme

Silver Member
Aug 22, 2007
Western New York
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family. I live in a little town and we have a big problem with heroin here. All sorts of weird stuff happening here now. Sign of the times we live in?

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family. I live in a little town and we have a big problem with heroin here. All sorts of weird stuff happening here now. Sign of the times we live in?

yep, people doing things that were once unheard of or hidden very well (mostly hidden but not to the extreme as now), just crazy the people that are involved, blows you away

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about the loss of your cousin.
At lest you know what has happened to him, and your not left wondering.
I just don't get why people do these things to other people and think they will not get caught.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry about the loss of your cousin.
may have been a panic crap he o.d.
2yr ago, a guy i know (not well), was charged
with involuntary manslaughter b/c he let someone
die from a heroin overdose instead of taking to
hospital,or get help he just left him laying in the park
people do crazy things b/c of drugs

Slowtaknow

Oct 27, 2015
Kannapolis nc
Detector(s) used
Fisher f2, Tesoro vaquero, Nokta Simplex, Garrett Csi 250, whites gold master 2.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that, thought this was going to be a (wanna see a dead body) story but got that smile wiped off my face when it turned out to be real and your cousin to boot. Again sorry to hear about him.

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
That crap is killing a lot of young people around here as well, I go out of my way to assist the narcotic detectives at my hotel. The first year I was there, one of my front desk girls tipped off the detectives to a guy with a lot of traffic entering his room at all hours, long story short,they busted him and another dude with $200,000 street value of heroine. Since 2017 I’ve had 4 O.D deaths at my hotel. It always breaks my heart because they are always so young.

IAHOLEDIGGER

Mar 7, 2015
S.W. IOWA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800,Whites dfx/ dx-1/ Garrett carrot,ultimate grey ghost headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for your families loss.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions