Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Little late But this is my Story

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Mar 2016
    1962 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by oldkoot View Post
    When my wife and I lived in Ohio we owned a house that was built in 1889 and I know it was haunted by something or some one things would disappear and re appear all the time,dogs looking up at walls and ceilings like they were seeing things and barking at them and just all kinds of weird things going on before we moved into that house I would have been one of those that told you your imagination was running away with you but that house changed my views.

the house had a basement with an attached crawl space that just always gave me an uneasy feeling every time I was in the basement, my wife and I were down in the basement one day looking for some files we stored down there my wife was sitting on one of those ice chest that had wheels and a handle you could pull it around on the wheels and the handle while she was sitting on it started lifting and dropping like someone was picking it up and letting it slam back down on the end of the ice chest scared the crap out of both of us,we would hear music playing and different sounds, like one morning I had got up pretty early and went down stairs and put coffee on figured I would let my wife sleep so I was sitting downstairs on the couch reading and I felt something tap me on the shoulder and say good morning and when I turned around thinking my wife had got up and came downstairs there was nothing there and when I went back up stairs to see if my wife was up rite after it happened my wife was still in bed sound asleep, we just could not explain none of these things,they really never bothered me except for one time when I was sleeping and three time through the night I kept hearing someone whispering in my ears and what it was saying scared the crap out of me to the point I got up and woke my wife up what I heard was (I would Kill it slowly) and the third time I sat straight up in bed and was thinking to myself I dont know what the hell you are going to kill slowly but it is not going to be me.
    Sounds legit to me.
    A2coins likes this.
    All treasures found with permission on private property or on active mining claims.

Charter Member
    us
    Rick

Jan 2011
    Yuma, AZ
    Mxt, Gold Bug
    862 times
    There are a lot of unexplained occurrences in this world. No judgement here. I hope you solve the mystery.
    A2coins likes this.
    You can't get where you want to be if you stay where you're at!

us
    Jan 2017
    East of snowflake Arizona completely off grid
    Mine-Lab X-Terra 705 with three coils 5x10 hf,9 inch 7 mf and 6 inch hf Garrett AT pro
    303 times
    Quote Originally Posted by IMAUDIGGER View Post
    Sounds legit to me.
    you can believe it or not believe it until you actually experience something like what went on in that house it is pretty unbelievable and had I never experienced it like I said in my first reply I would be saying the person was a little touched in the head but ever since then I do not question if someone tells me they are experiencing things.

Apr 2017
    Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2 Nokta pinpointer
    1102 times
    Every sceptic would say carbon monoxide leak from the furnace. Science belives its responsible for 100% of all hauntings.

https://interstateheatandair.com/car...e-ghost-story/

Im open minded. Good luck and thanks for sharing!

Chub
    A2coins likes this.

ca
    Jan 2017
    Quebec city
    96 times
    mhedved.bandcamp.com
    Hunter1805 telling his story is him showing trust and vulnerability towards his comunity.
    I applaud you for that Hunter1805 and believe your are 100% trutfull in what you are telling us here.
    And to those who "don't believe", I don't hink doubting Hunter1805 or being sarcastic and snarky is constructive in any way, and it surely isn't helping him.

Good luck Hunter1805, hope you find a way to deal with all this.

EDIT: not directed to the poster above
    chub likes this.
    Like pawns on a chessboard, we are directed,
    shuffled, misplaced and used to build a barrier
    between madmen and their enemies

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    5426 times
    Quote Originally Posted by oldkoot View Post
    you can believe it or not believe it until you actually experience something like what went on in that house it is pretty unbelievable and had I never experienced it like I said in my first reply I would be saying the person was a little touched in the head but ever since then I do not question if someone tells me they are experiencing things.
    I wonder how you feel about Travis Walton's experience ?
    A2coins likes this.
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    AT MAX
    18553 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    You could send me all your artifacts and be safe and sound.. I believe also If you googke coast to coast am its on every late night for many many years this site and the shows are awesome I still listen every night religiously
    chub likes this.
    Approved TreasureNet Stickers
    .:: $4.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::.
    .:: $2.50 for 1" x 4" Detector Sticker ::.
    (Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

us
    Jan 2017
    East of snowflake Arizona completely off grid
    Mine-Lab X-Terra 705 with three coils 5x10 hf,9 inch 7 mf and 6 inch hf Garrett AT pro
    303 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Davers View Post
    I wonder how you feel about Travis Walton's experience ?
    Well I cannot say if Travis Walton actually experienced what he is saying or not,but his story has never changed and he has passed several lie detector test and his crew he was with also has passed several lie detector test as far as believing in beings from outer space I believe there are unexplained things out there and I believe we would have to be pretty naive to think that earth is the only planet in the vast universe that holds life,I will also say that where my wife and I currently live which is a remote area completely off grid we have seen and also heard things that we cannot explain,and believe me we have tried but to this day we just cannot and I do realize that when you live like my wife and I do the mind can play tricks on you.

ca
    Feb 2014
    Sault St. Marie , Ontario Canada
    AT PRO International, Blisstool V3, Makro Multi Kruzer
    67 times
    Funny how ghosts never pick up a pen and write a message. You'd think that would be the first priority.
    solx nys likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links