Little late But this is my Story

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can believe it or not believe it until you actually experience something like what went on in that house it is pretty unbelievable and had I never experienced it like I said in my first reply I would be saying the person was a little touched in the head but ever since then I do not question if someone tells me they are experiencing things.

I wonder how you feel about Travis Walton's experience ?

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could send me all your artifacts and be safe and sound.. I believe also If you googke coast to coast am its on every late night for many many years this site and the shows are awesome I still listen every night religiously

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I wonder how you feel about Travis Walton's experience ?

Well I cannot say if Travis Walton actually experienced what he is saying or not,but his story has never changed and he has passed several lie detector test and his crew he was with also has passed several lie detector test as far as believing in beings from outer space I believe there are unexplained things out there and I believe we would have to be pretty naive to think that earth is the only planet in the vast universe that holds life,I will also say that where my wife and I currently live which is a remote area completely off grid we have seen and also heard things that we cannot explain,and believe me we have tried but to this day we just cannot and I do realize that when you live like my wife and I do the mind can play tricks on you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread