Little late But this is my Story

Hunter1805

Dec 3, 2005
NY
Detector(s) used
E Track, Fisher 6a
I have found many War of 1812 buttons, balls, personnel items, plus found 0ver 2300 religious medals buried in 2 holes. In addition I have bought many jewelry items from my buddie who was a gold and silver smelter... Now, I lived in my house 25 years, found broken bottles in the basement and insulators that fell off the shelf. Kiddling I jokes my house is haunted. As the world is today I put a security system in and I use to think it was haunted but now I KNOW. I have video of Orbs, I have knocking, keys falling of the wall 3 times. ( Impossible to happen) Dogs barking at the noises in the basement they would not come down. Noise from a table I have downstairs, I was looking at it 2 feet away and it was making noise I was scared to death. I have a black bird in the basement based on the video, I looked for a half hour nothing, I enlarged the video and It was not a bird in was this big black object that flew through the air and crashed into my table with my indian artifacts on it.... It is so bad I find it very difficult go into the basement, I don't want this to stop, I need to know what is causing the issue. I have orbs setting off my camera all the time, noise, tapping, dog barking, keys falling of hooks (impossible). At this time thing are scary but not to a point to rid the issue. I have so much info on how to rid the house of spirits but until I find the cause I will live with them. Folks, all this has happened within the last year because of the cameras, but it has been really happening for 20 years but I could never ID the issue. I spoke to a indian medicine man who said things like this does happen. He asked if he was a mischievous spirit, I said no but it is kinda scary., He told me to go into the basement and tell the spirit he is welcome as long as he does not cause trouble. He gave me sage and told me what to do .. He told me to never bring an object into the house unless a short prayer was said over the object while burning sage under it to remove the spirit. I was told that people will not go to garage sales, buy off E-bay, or purchase objects from second hand shops because these can hold the spirits of the deceased. I was also told that when spirits are attached to items a verbal response to the effect of " You can leave your personnel belonging It will be left in good hands so you can move on...
Folks, what is normal ? I, in a million years if you told me what I just wrote I would listen and tell my buddy this guy is a nut. I was AM THE guy !! I seen, heard, felt and still can't believe what is happening. Cameras kick in with movement and sound. I told you guys I would tell my story , it took a while. I been at this hobby since 1989. I have thousand of objects and a paranormal person asked me if I have jewelry, religious items from a person who passed. LOLOLOL I have thousand of items, of which 99.9% are from people no longer living. Some days it so active that it is like they are having a party in my basement. Don't get me wrong it does not happen every day but when it does I am on tilt, it gets my attention. I have no objective here but to tell my story. Take it for what it's worth. I am a VP of a major scrap recycling company and like those who question what I am saying remember ... I was like you !! Now I know there is things going on that are bigger than all of us.. and Yes ... I believe !!! Ji

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Anyone remember the TV series "Dark Shadows" ? We need that eerie soundtrack music to be playing right about now .

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I have heard that if you buy items at a thrift store private or one like goodwill or dig up something and bring it home you could be giving a invitation for demons to come in to your home..And my self i do believe that.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe your testimony. I inherited a house that had unseen "things" lurking in it. It took two tries, but I got rid of all of them. It was extremely easy. They did not come back.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Most people who install exterior security cams will see the flying orbs. I have and could see them in the thousands and they will all change directions all at once like a flock of birds.
After investigating, I found the orbs to be water droplets flowing in and around the cams from the neighbors sprinklers. Lol!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I’d turn my attention to the Indian artifacts on the table and eliminate one item every two days and see if it stops.
If there is a piece that is attracting the wrong element, you should be able to eliminate the problem.
Unless it’s the table! Cue the Dark Shadows music.

dsrtdwg1

Sep 3, 2015
Brawley
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Gold Monster 1000, Keene 212v Puffer Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep.....Nope....Maybe??? Only you are the authority over your life. I can say that my Equinox seems to magically find hidden things for me.

sawmill man

Jun 12, 2016
KENTUCKY
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You might get along good with my brothers x mother in law, she removed thousands of dollars worth of Indian artifacts from his house one time while he was at work, she said it was gona bring out evil spirits. he never saw his stuff again . but there might have been some good in it . hes divorced now with a really good wife, still hunts artifacts , hes x mother in law is in the nut house and hes x wife is ,well who knows. im not making fun but sometimes your own mind can destroy you.

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
... After investigating, I found the orbs to be water droplets flowing in and around the cams from the neighbors sprinklers. Lol!

No !! No ! There simply CAN'T be a more plausible innocuous explanation ! They simply HAVE to be "ghosts", "spooks" "spirits" or "spells cast on you" ! Say it isn't so !!

xcopperstax

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2018
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found many War of 1812 buttons, balls, personnel items, plus found 0ver 2300 religious medals buried in 2 holes. In addition I have bought many jewelry items from my buddie who was a gold and silver smelter... Now, I lived in my house 25 years, found broken bottles in the basement and insulators that fell off the shelf. Kiddling I jokes my house is haunted. As the world is today I put a security system in and I use to think it was haunted but now I KNOW. I have video of Orbs, I have knocking, keys falling of the wall 3 times. ( Impossible to happen) Dogs barking at the noises in the basement they would not come down. Noise from a table I have downstairs, I was looking at it 2 feet away and it was making noise I was scared to death. I have a black bird in the basement based on the video, I looked for a half hour nothing, I enlarged the video and It was not a bird in was this big black object that flew through the air and crashed into my table with my indian artifacts on it.... It is so bad I find it very difficult go into the basement, I don't want this to stop, I need to know what is causing the issue. I have orbs setting off my camera all the time, noise, tapping, dog barking, keys falling of hooks (impossible). At this time thing are scary but not to a point to rid the issue. I have so much info on how to rid the house of spirits but until I find the cause I will live with them. Folks, all this has happened within the last year because of the cameras, but it has been really happening for 20 years but I could never ID the issue. I spoke to a indian medicine man who said things like this does happen. He asked if he was a mischievous spirit, I said no but it is kinda scary., He told me to go into the basement and tell the spirit he is welcome as long as he does not cause trouble. He gave me sage and told me what to do .. He told me to never bring an object into the house unless a short prayer was said over the object while burning sage under it to remove the spirit. I was told that people will not go to garage sales, buy off E-bay, or purchase objects from second hand shops because these can hold the spirits of the deceased. I was also told that when spirits are attached to items a verbal response to the effect of " You can leave your personnel belonging It will be left in good hands so you can move on...
Folks, what is normal ? I, in a million years if you told me what I just wrote I would listen and tell my buddy this guy is a nut. I was AM THE guy !! I seen, heard, felt and still can't believe what is happening. Cameras kick in with movement and sound. I told you guys I would tell my story , it took a while. I been at this hobby since 1989. I have thousand of objects and a paranormal person asked me if I have jewelry, religious items from a person who passed. LOLOLOL I have thousand of items, of which 99.9% are from people no longer living. Some days it so active that it is like they are having a party in my basement. Don't get me wrong it does not happen every day but when it does I am on tilt, it gets my attention. I have no objective here but to tell my story. Take it for what it's worth. I am a VP of a major scrap recycling company and like those who question what I am saying remember ... I was like you !! Now I know there is things going on that are bigger than all of us.. and Yes ... I believe !!! Ji

Great story. We need some video evidence!

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve never really been a believer in ghosts. I mean I’ve had a few things happen that were spooky, but never definitive.

However after my grandmother passed away, my parents experienced several 100% definitive super natural events.

They were both sitting on the couch and a large brass cow bell started loudly ringing while hanging on a hook that was mounted to a shelf above their wood stove. Not a little bit, but swinging back and forth several inches forcefully. It lasted for 20 seconds or so then stopped.

The next day my mom was walking past the wood stove and a glass ball which was sitting on the same shelf, flew 10 feet across the room. It startled her, but she caught it like it was tossed to her. If it had rolled off the shelf it would have landed on the rock hearth - not anywhere near where she was walking. No earthquake.

Over the next couple days they heard footsteps on the stairs and doors slamming.

Then it stopped.

I have so much confidence in the validity of my parents story, that I do now believe.

Last edited:

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
When my wife and I lived in Ohio we owned a house that was built in 1889 and I know it was haunted by something or some one things would disappear and re appear all the time,dogs looking up at walls and ceilings like they were seeing things and barking at them and just all kinds of weird things going on before we moved into that house I would have been one of those that told you your imagination was running away with you but that house changed my views.

the house had a basement with an attached crawl space that just always gave me an uneasy feeling every time I was in the basement, my wife and I were down in the basement one day looking for some files we stored down there my wife was sitting on one of those ice chest that had wheels and a handle you could pull it around on the wheels and the handle while she was sitting on it started lifting and dropping like someone was picking it up and letting it slam back down on the end of the ice chest scared the crap out of both of us,we would hear music playing and different sounds, like one morning I had got up pretty early and went down stairs and put coffee on figured I would let my wife sleep so I was sitting downstairs on the couch reading and I felt something tap me on the shoulder and say good morning and when I turned around thinking my wife had got up and came downstairs there was nothing there and when I went back up stairs to see if my wife was up rite after it happened my wife was still in bed sound asleep, we just could not explain none of these things,they really never bothered me except for one time when I was sleeping and three time through the night I kept hearing someone whispering in my ears and what it was saying scared the crap out of me to the point I got up and woke my wife up what I heard was (I would Kill it slowly) and the third time I sat straight up in bed and was thinking to myself I dont know what the hell you are going to kill slowly but it is not going to be me.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When my wife and I lived in Ohio we owned a house that was built in 1889 and I know it was haunted by something or some one things would disappear and re appear all the time,dogs looking up at walls and ceilings like they were seeing things and barking at them and just all kinds of weird things going on before we moved into that house I would have been one of those that told you your imagination was running away with you but that house changed my views.

the house had a basement with an attached crawl space that just always gave me an uneasy feeling every time I was in the basement, my wife and I were down in the basement one day looking for some files we stored down there my wife was sitting on one of those ice chest that had wheels and a handle you could pull it around on the wheels and the handle while she was sitting on it started lifting and dropping like someone was picking it up and letting it slam back down on the end of the ice chest scared the crap out of both of us,we would hear music playing and different sounds, like one morning I had got up pretty early and went down stairs and put coffee on figured I would let my wife sleep so I was sitting downstairs on the couch reading and I felt something tap me on the shoulder and say good morning and when I turned around thinking my wife had got up and came downstairs there was nothing there and when I went back up stairs to see if my wife was up rite after it happened my wife was still in bed sound asleep, we just could not explain none of these things,they really never bothered me except for one time when I was sleeping and three time through the night I kept hearing someone whispering in my ears and what it was saying scared the crap out of me to the point I got up and woke my wife up what I heard was (I would Kill it slowly) and the third time I sat straight up in bed and was thinking to myself I dont know what the hell you are going to kill slowly but it is not going to be me.

Sounds legit to me.

OreElse

Jan 8, 2011
Yuma, AZ
Detector(s) used
Mxt, Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are a lot of unexplained occurrences in this world. No judgement here. I hope you solve the mystery.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sounds legit to me.

you can believe it or not believe it until you actually experience something like what went on in that house it is pretty unbelievable and had I never experienced it like I said in my first reply I would be saying the person was a little touched in the head but ever since then I do not question if someone tells me they are experiencing things.

Mother Superior

Jan 18, 2017
Quebec city
Primary Interest:
Other
Hunter1805 telling his story is him showing trust and vulnerability towards his comunity.
I applaud you for that Hunter1805 and believe your are 100% trutfull in what you are telling us here.
And to those who "don't believe", I don't hink doubting Hunter1805 or being sarcastic and snarky is constructive in any way, and it surely isn't helping him.

Good luck Hunter1805, hope you find a way to deal with all this.

EDIT: not directed to the poster above

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread