Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Little late But this is my Story

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Bucky

Dec 2005
    NY
    E Track, Fisher 6a
    162 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Little late But this is my Story

I have found many War of 1812 buttons, balls, personnel items, plus found 0ver 2300 religious medals buried in 2 holes. In addition I have bought many jewelry items from my buddie who was a gold and silver smelter... Now, I lived in my house 25 years, found broken bottles in the basement and insulators that fell off the shelf. Kiddling I jokes my house is haunted. As the world is today I put a security system in and I use to think it was haunted but now I KNOW. I have video of Orbs, I have knocking, keys falling of the wall 3 times. ( Impossible to happen) Dogs barking at the noises in the basement they would not come down. Noise from a table I have downstairs, I was looking at it 2 feet away and it was making noise I was scared to death. I have a black bird in the basement based on the video, I looked for a half hour nothing, I enlarged the video and It was not a bird in was this big black object that flew through the air and crashed into my table with my indian artifacts on it.... It is so bad I find it very difficult go into the basement, I don't want this to stop, I need to know what is causing the issue. I have orbs setting off my camera all the time, noise, tapping, dog barking, keys falling of hooks (impossible). At this time thing are scary but not to a point to rid the issue. I have so much info on how to rid the house of spirits but until I find the cause I will live with them. Folks, all this has happened within the last year because of the cameras, but it has been really happening for 20 years but I could never ID the issue. I spoke to a indian medicine man who said things like this does happen. He asked if he was a mischievous spirit, I said no but it is kinda scary., He told me to go into the basement and tell the spirit he is welcome as long as he does not cause trouble. He gave me sage and told me what to do .. He told me to never bring an object into the house unless a short prayer was said over the object while burning sage under it to remove the spirit. I was told that people will not go to garage sales, buy off E-bay, or purchase objects from second hand shops because these can hold the spirits of the deceased. I was also told that when spirits are attached to items a verbal response to the effect of " You can leave your personnel belonging It will be left in good hands so you can move on...
    Folks, what is normal ? I, in a million years if you told me what I just wrote I would listen and tell my buddy this guy is a nut. I was AM THE guy !! I seen, heard, felt and still can't believe what is happening. Cameras kick in with movement and sound. I told you guys I would tell my story , it took a while. I been at this hobby since 1989. I have thousand of objects and a paranormal person asked me if I have jewelry, religious items from a person who passed. LOLOLOL I have thousand of items, of which 99.9% are from people no longer living. Some days it so active that it is like they are having a party in my basement. Don't get me wrong it does not happen every day but when it does I am on tilt, it gets my attention. I have no objective here but to tell my story. Take it for what it's worth. I am a VP of a major scrap recycling company and like those who question what I am saying remember ... I was like you !! Now I know there is things going on that are bigger than all of us.. and Yes ... I believe !!! Ji
    chub, dts52, Davers and 1 others like this.

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    9866 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Anyone remember the TV series "Dark Shadows" ? We need that eerie soundtrack music to be playing right about now .
    Clad2Silver, AARC and A2coins like this.
    Metal detecting is my one worldy vice!

Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
    2651 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET
    I have heard that if you buy items at a thrift store private or one like goodwill or dig up something and bring it home you could be giving a invitation for demons to come in to your home..And my self i do believe that.
    A2coins and doc-d like this.
    ".. Let no one know what , when , or where ..'

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2013
    OC, CA
    XP Deus, Equinox 800 & 600 720i Stealth Scoop
    6262 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Good Lord! Why do I get the “feeling” it’s true. Lol!
    A2coins likes this.

We are not what we take, we are what we leave.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Tejon
    19187 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (7)
    I believe your testimony. I inherited a house that had unseen "things" lurking in it. It took two tries, but I got rid of all of them. It was extremely easy. They did not come back.
    A2coins likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2013
    OC, CA
    6262 times
    Most people who install exterior security cams will see the flying orbs. I have and could see them in the thousands and they will all change directions all at once like a flock of birds.
    After investigating, I found the orbs to be water droplets flowing in and around the cams from the neighbors sprinklers. Lol!

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2013
    OC, CA
    6262 times
    I’d turn my attention to the Indian artifacts on the table and eliminate one item every two days and see if it stops.
    If there is a piece that is attracting the wrong element, you should be able to eliminate the problem.
    Unless it’s the table! Cue the Dark Shadows music.
    A2coins likes this.

Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    8928 times
    sounds like another 200 dollar story for Chicken Soup for the Soul. I would submit it, you could earn 200 bucks, aand your could loose nothing.
    https://www.chickensoup.com/story-su...mit-your-story
    chub, RustyGold and A2coins like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

us
    Sep 2015
    Brawley
    ,Minelab Equinox 800, GGT Sluice, Keene 212v Dry Washer
    188 times
    Yep.....Nope....Maybe Only you are the authority over your life. I can say that my Equinox seems to magically find hidden things for me.
    A2coins likes this.

us
    logger/ sawmill operator

Jun 2016
    KENTUCKY
    whites/ bh /at pro
    952 times
    Relic Hunting
    You might get along good with my brothers x mother in law, she removed thousands of dollars worth of Indian artifacts from his house one time while he was at work, she said it was gona bring out evil spirits. he never saw his stuff again . but there might have been some good in it . hes divorced now with a really good wife, still hunts artifacts , hes x mother in law is in the nut house and hes x wife is ,well who knows. im not making fun but sometimes your own mind can destroy you.
    Last edited by sawmill man; Jan 28, 2019 at 09:48 AM.
    RustyGold, A2coins and Keppy like this.

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    9866 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyGold View Post
    ... After investigating, I found the orbs to be water droplets flowing in and around the cams from the neighbors sprinklers. Lol!
    No !! No ! There simply CAN'T be a more plausible innocuous explanation ! They simply HAVE to be "ghosts", "spooks" "spirits" or "spells cast on you" ! Say it isn't so !!
    Metal detecting is my one worldy vice!

us
    Sep 2018
    Massachusetts
    Garrett AT Max
    1457 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1805 View Post
    I have found many War of 1812 buttons, balls, personnel items, plus found 0ver 2300 religious medals buried in 2 holes. In addition I have bought many jewelry items from my buddie who was a gold and silver smelter... Now, I lived in my house 25 years, found broken bottles in the basement and insulators that fell off the shelf. Kiddling I jokes my house is haunted. As the world is today I put a security system in and I use to think it was haunted but now I KNOW. I have video of Orbs, I have knocking, keys falling of the wall 3 times. ( Impossible to happen) Dogs barking at the noises in the basement they would not come down. Noise from a table I have downstairs, I was looking at it 2 feet away and it was making noise I was scared to death. I have a black bird in the basement based on the video, I looked for a half hour nothing, I enlarged the video and It was not a bird in was this big black object that flew through the air and crashed into my table with my indian artifacts on it.... It is so bad I find it very difficult go into the basement, I don't want this to stop, I need to know what is causing the issue. I have orbs setting off my camera all the time, noise, tapping, dog barking, keys falling of hooks (impossible). At this time thing are scary but not to a point to rid the issue. I have so much info on how to rid the house of spirits but until I find the cause I will live with them. Folks, all this has happened within the last year because of the cameras, but it has been really happening for 20 years but I could never ID the issue. I spoke to a indian medicine man who said things like this does happen. He asked if he was a mischievous spirit, I said no but it is kinda scary., He told me to go into the basement and tell the spirit he is welcome as long as he does not cause trouble. He gave me sage and told me what to do .. He told me to never bring an object into the house unless a short prayer was said over the object while burning sage under it to remove the spirit. I was told that people will not go to garage sales, buy off E-bay, or purchase objects from second hand shops because these can hold the spirits of the deceased. I was also told that when spirits are attached to items a verbal response to the effect of " You can leave your personnel belonging It will be left in good hands so you can move on...
    Folks, what is normal ? I, in a million years if you told me what I just wrote I would listen and tell my buddy this guy is a nut. I was AM THE guy !! I seen, heard, felt and still can't believe what is happening. Cameras kick in with movement and sound. I told you guys I would tell my story , it took a while. I been at this hobby since 1989. I have thousand of objects and a paranormal person asked me if I have jewelry, religious items from a person who passed. LOLOLOL I have thousand of items, of which 99.9% are from people no longer living. Some days it so active that it is like they are having a party in my basement. Don't get me wrong it does not happen every day but when it does I am on tilt, it gets my attention. I have no objective here but to tell my story. Take it for what it's worth. I am a VP of a major scrap recycling company and like those who question what I am saying remember ... I was like you !! Now I know there is things going on that are bigger than all of us.. and Yes ... I believe !!! Ji
    Great story. We need some video evidence!
    A2coins likes this.

Mar 2016
    2360 times
    I’ve never really been a believer in ghosts. I mean I’ve had a few things happen that were spooky, but never definitive.

However after my grandmother passed away, my parents experienced several 100% definitive super natural events.

They were both sitting on the couch and a large brass cow bell started loudly ringing while hanging on a hook that was mounted to a shelf above their wood stove. Not a little bit, but swinging back and forth several inches forcefully. It lasted for 20 seconds or so then stopped.

The next day my mom was walking past the wood stove and a glass ball which was sitting on the same shelf, flew 10 feet across the room. It startled her, but she caught it like it was tossed to her. If it had rolled off the shelf it would have landed on the rock hearth - not anywhere near where she was walking. No earthquake.

Over the next couple days they heard footsteps on the stairs and doors slamming.

Then it stopped.

I have so much confidence in the validity of my parents story, that I do now believe.
    Last edited by IMAUDIGGER; Jan 28, 2019 at 12:54 PM.
    Keppy and A2coins like this.
    All treasures found with permission on private property or on active mining claims.

us
    Jan 2016
    South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
    F2
    1893 times
    Prospecting
    Is there a stack of smallpox blankets in your basement maybe among your Indian artifacts?
    RustyGold and A2coins like this.

us
    Jan 2017
    East of snowflake Arizona completely off grid
    Mine-Lab X-Terra 705 with three coils 5x10 hf,9 inch 7 mf and 6 inch hf Garrett AT pro
    356 times
    When my wife and I lived in Ohio we owned a house that was built in 1889 and I know it was haunted by something or some one things would disappear and re appear all the time,dogs looking up at walls and ceilings like they were seeing things and barking at them and just all kinds of weird things going on before we moved into that house I would have been one of those that told you your imagination was running away with you but that house changed my views.

the house had a basement with an attached crawl space that just always gave me an uneasy feeling every time I was in the basement, my wife and I were down in the basement one day looking for some files we stored down there my wife was sitting on one of those ice chest that had wheels and a handle you could pull it around on the wheels and the handle while she was sitting on it started lifting and dropping like someone was picking it up and letting it slam back down on the end of the ice chest scared the crap out of both of us,we would hear music playing and different sounds, like one morning I had got up pretty early and went down stairs and put coffee on figured I would let my wife sleep so I was sitting downstairs on the couch reading and I felt something tap me on the shoulder and say good morning and when I turned around thinking my wife had got up and came downstairs there was nothing there and when I went back up stairs to see if my wife was up rite after it happened my wife was still in bed sound asleep, we just could not explain none of these things,they really never bothered me except for one time when I was sleeping and three time through the night I kept hearing someone whispering in my ears and what it was saying scared the crap out of me to the point I got up and woke my wife up what I heard was (I would Kill it slowly) and the third time I sat straight up in bed and was thinking to myself I dont know what the hell you are going to kill slowly but it is not going to be me.
    A2coins likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links