Unbelievable amount of snow in 13 seconds

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seems like it snows like that here sometimes! Minus 17 degrees this morning, with 10 inches on the ground:BangHead:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
minus 17 degrees minus 40 wind chill Me and my wife bought a mobile Home for the Mother in law and her husband it was cheaper for us all they pay is lot rent long story. I told them leave your water running a little so the pipes don't freeze they didn't listen I brought over some heaters got the water flowing told them leave the water running did they NOOOOO so its 330 in the am just got back having to shut their water off cause the pipes are froze and one must have burst cause the water was pouring out from a pipe under the house rrrrhhhhh why cant people listen its freeeeeeeezing keep a small stream of water running so the pipes don't freeze, Yep I got it like that.....

Last edited:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually made over 12 inches of snow fall in 10 seconds yesterday by using my snow rake on the roof. Now I have to move that pile I created.

ecmo

Feb 28, 2016
Missouri
Detector(s) used
macro racer 2, whites mx5, whites mx sport, trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you notice in the video truth the snow is coming up quickly on the window but in the background the air is by no means a whiteout and the vehicles aren't getting additional accumulation on them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread