All I said was Valentines Day is coming up

randywa

Sep 29, 2017
S.W. Mo.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I might have said something about probably paying for itself by the end of the week. I didn't even say who it would be perfect for. I should have waited until after breakfast to even mention it. No omelette for me today.:BangHead:
Equinox 800 for $700, I thought it would be saving money, not spending.

https://springfield.craigslist.org/for/d/republic-metal-detector-minelab-equinox/6814317100.html

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, oh! Time to buy another one? Or major suck up presents?

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah. Remember, Valentine's Day is all about her. The only role you play is extracting and opening your wallet for flowers, chocolate, dinner. Focus on getting lucky. Focus.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol hope theres a heater in the dog house I suggest go buy her a nice gold pice of jewlry tell her you found it detecting lol My better 7/8 loves me detecting Ive found thousands of dollars in gold and some plat and close to 3 thousand in clsd over the years kids love the jewelry too rrrrr

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
You do know that most the users here are dudes right; I mean seriously, when have we ever gotten things right. Some of us may seem a little more cleaver than others, but thats just because we shut up and say nothing when we have a good idea.

In my house; 99.9% of the time when something goes wrong it is either directly related to me or my son, not my wife or 3 daughters. Make things worse, I have two retired working dogs that are females, I think they can understand me because sometimes they will even shoot me a look.

We need a forum where we can ask a women.

Here is my thing, now keep in mind I am not a women so taking my advice is bad. But do not wait for a special day to do something for her, make it random, and it does not need to be big even. But make it a habit, compliment more, ask less for things, do more things for her; and never expect anything in return.

Again, just a dude. However we can afford anything, and when both partners in a relationship come from being able to buy what ever we want when we want and then a few new buildings to put that crap in you tend to learn really fast that a random act of kindness or appreciation goes really far.

My self I feel like the luckiest man alive; my wife allowed me to complete two careers that kept me down range more than I was ever at home; and she still blessed me with having four kids after I retired from my first career in the Army. She could have anyone she wants, and for some reason she has me.

point is, money buys nothing, only generates temporary comfort. do something from your heart starting right now.

Good luck to you,

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do know that most the users here are dudes right; I mean seriously, when have we ever gotten things right. Some of us may seem a little more cleaver than others, but thats just because we shut up and say nothing when we have a good idea.

In my house; 99.9% of the time when something goes wrong it is either directly related to me or my son, not my wife or 3 daughters. Make things worse, I have two retired working dogs that are females, I think they can understand me because sometimes they will even shoot me a look.

We need a forum where we can ask a women.

Here is my thing, now keep in mind I am not a women so taking my advice is bad. But do not wait for a special day to do something for her, make it random, and it does not need to be big even. But make it a habit, compliment more, ask less for things, do more things for her; and never expect anything in return.

Again, just a dude. However we can afford anything, and when both partners in a relationship come from being able to buy what ever we want when we want and then a few new buildings to put that crap in you tend to learn really fast that a random act of kindness or appreciation goes really far.

My self I feel like the luckiest man alive; my wife allowed me to complete two careers that kept me down range more than I was ever at home; and she still blessed me with having four kids after I retired from my first career in the Army. She could have anyone she wants, and for some reason she has me.

point is, money buys nothing, only generates temporary comfort. do something from your heart starting right now.

Good luck to you,
Great post she keeps you because your a good man.

MetalArchSC

Feb 14, 2017
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would an “ Ask a woman” thread be appreciated? Lol. Sometimes questions are asked but the answers may not line up with the ego. And really that’s what the bottom line problem is with all people. Gender makes no difference.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread