Finally things are leveling out

VonDigger

Dec 13, 2009
Baden, PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I been gone for quite some time now. Shortly after I joined Tnet here, I was laid off from the job I had at the time. I went to one job that didn't quite work out and then to the one I been at for the last 8 years. But with that it is long hours from before sun up to sundown many days. But things are finally leveling out somewhat. I'm again getting ready to get the detector out and start magnet fishing. There are also a few leads I wan to work as well. Don't know exactly where they will take me since I think i'm work totally of conjecture, but once I start putting the first few peices together, you folks will be the first to know. The only thing here in PA I am waiting for is the ground to thaw out so I don't have to carry a jackhammer to go detecting LOL. It's good to be back and hoping things smooth out a little more.

With that said though, Since my last significant visit here is I starts doing photography and started a YouTube Channel. I'm hoping to incorporate the treasure hunting into my outdoors channel and photography as well. Another thing I been getting into a little bit is ghost towns. Found out PA has a good many that time has forgot or have been all but wiped out entirely. Hope to share things with all of you soon.

VonDigger

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear things are settling down, and hope that will translate into some good finds for you.

OP
OP
VonDigger

VonDigger

Dec 13, 2009
Baden, PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you sandchip. Getting some resources together to get my ducks in a row for when the weather breaks here. Need to talk to a couple state parks, the local BLM office and county parks for what I need to know for those areas in particular. I know the one park knows I am help a lady write a book about it by doing the photography for her. that will be starting soon as well. And the way I look at it, sometimes the treasure isn't what you carry out, it's the things you find inside yourself as you learn about certain areas ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread