Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for all the great times everyone, this week was apparently my 6th year on this site (and metal detecting). I never would have imagined all the places that the hobby would take me, and how much this forum would help me along the way. Without all the great people on this site to give me advice and motivate me with their finds, I'm pretty sure I would have given up after not having any luck after a few weeks. Thanks for being the best forum on the internet Treasurenet, I've never seen another forum this nice and civilized.

:occasion18::occasion18::occasion18::occasion18::occasion18::occasion18::occasion18:

Joseph08

Nov 19, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A community providing tons of unique information. Worth it!

Texas Yankee

Sep 11, 2013
El Paso, Texas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Discovery 2 Radio Shack, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2 ES LTD, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, congrats guys... I agree this site has motivated me when times were most difficult, great site and awesome people... Thanks to every member here and Tnet founders!

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in agreement fella's. I've only been on here for two years, been detecting for I'd guess 30. Had never given thought to a "Treasure Forum" before. When it first came to mind and I typed something in on the lap top, several came up, and I did sign in to a few. Guess I might be thought of as one of the "Drive by" members on the others, in that I made a couple of comments, but then never returned, because I always went back to THIS site, Treasure-Net. It's been interesting, entertaining, informative, helpful and a couple of times frustrating. T-Net has become part of my early morning routine along with a pot of coffee, it just has. I just became a "Charter" member, not because I have anything to buy-sell or trade etc., but I thought perhaps that in some small way it might help support a site I use every morning. I spend most of MY time in "Active" topics, between "Todays" finds and "What is it". There are some fella's here who are Soooo good with answers for the "What is it", and when feeling a little burned out detecting, the "Todays" finds kind of get me fired up again. Questions about different makes and models? always someone to offer up really good advice and tips along with explanations for each. Yup, for me I'd say this site is my early morning "Treasure NEST".

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you coinman for sharing your journey and keeping us motivated with your great finds and posts also. Good luck and continued success. Happy hunting.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
By the time I found this forum, I already had 39 years of detecting behind me with no forums. I now have 51 years of detecting behind me, which means I have spent my last 12 years learning , sharing, and enjoying my experiences right here on TreasureNet.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HEY... you have 7 "smilies" in your post.

You only get 6 for 6 years.

:P

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Next week will be my 6 years here, went away from the hobby for pushing 30 years. When I saw retirement coming I came back to the hobby. First I joined a friendly forum and found it to be highfalutin, arrogant and argumentative. Then I found TNet and haven't been back to the other place since.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was popping in on treasurenet for eons (prolly from beginning or near that) and would always think "what a cool fun site" and "maybe one day I will join"...

This went on and on...

When I had to help take care of an elderly relative... I had a lot of idle time on my hands... would sit online most days as a way to pass the time...

Glad I did.
Felt like I might be able to help / add something / learn more / by joining as opposed to remaining a lurker.

I have seen so many "characters" on here...
that just for entertainment value alone it was worth it.

:P

:)

And getting to know some of you through this media has enriched me.

Sheesh one day soon ...
Need to re-instate my Charter Membership.

Last edited:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I trolled behind the scenes on Tnet back beginning in Dec 2013 and became a member in 2014, so I recon you are one class ahead of me. This is a great place to be and I always enjoyed reading your posts when I ran across them coinman123.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy anabirthaversary and many more my friend

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I trolled behind the scenes on Tnet back beginning in Dec 2013 and became a member in 2014, so I recon you are one class ahead of me. This is a great place to be and I always enjoyed reading your posts when I ran across them coinman123.

Loco my friend, we almost met a couple or more years ago when I was visiting my kids in Detroit, and time pressed me to reconsider and chicken out. I have since been always sorry for missing the opportunity.

Let's pledge to meet someday, it's just the distance between us, and we tend to be of like mind.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
And getting to know some of you through this media has enriched me.
Sheesh one day soon ...
Need to re-instate my Charter Membership.

AARC, you're another I wish to meet someday. I guess between us we've read hundreds and hundreds of messages we've written on here. Stay safe my friend, and RE-UP that Charter Membership! We both know we'll always support TNet :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions