New detectors in the pipeline???

cougar14

Aug 6, 2017
Concord
Detector(s) used
Garrett 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I keep a pretty close eye on most new topics and replies. Since I'm in the market to upgrade from my Garrett Ace 400, I'm pretty keen on input regarding upscale equipment. But there's one thing I'd like to have a better handle on, and that's what's coming soon or relatively soon. New tech almost always brings some improvement in equipment, and often leads to price reductions in present stuff, so the more I know, the better decisions I can make. Any comments on how to stay informed? Thanks!!!

the_mad_cladder

Jan 2, 2015
North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’ve been searching the web off and on looking for the next big thing. I’ve seen some stuff that is promising but nothing to close to coming out apparently. There is a company called “air metal detectors” that have a machine that comes with an app for iPhone/android phones instead of the typical control box. That looks cool but has its ups and downs. Seems the machine only comes in 8 kHz and there’s no release date as of yet. I’ve also seen some cool rumors about metal detecting glasses for the Deus. Most likely that’s bs. It’s hard to know since the makers can and most likely will play new releases kinda close to the chest till a few months before release. I think also I’ve seen some tech that will enable you to see where you’ve dug and even swiped your coil. Unless I’ve missed something we might just have to wait. The future looks promising though. There’s already some great stuff out that gets updated from time to time. I would go ahead and upgrade. There’s always gonna be something new and you don’t wanna be the first to buy anything. Once a detector has been out a few months or more you can find out if people like them.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good luck on your search...if you find something new/improved please post the link. :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im hoping for one thats shows an image of whats in the ground

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for a detector that will dig up the treasure for me, since I am lazy.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Whites won't repair it?

I did not contact them about it, but it sounds like the obvious place to go for help. I spoke to another person about it and I may be able to get it fixed in Omaha. It has a power loss issue that comes and goes. Lost alot of time with it and now we have lost confidence in it. We will find a cure before Spring! Thanks for the idea anyhow.:icon_thumright:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread