Ms friend bobs lastest idea signal injection

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
Ms friend bob's lastest idea signal injection

Hi some of you might have recalled some of my friends Bob brillant ideas so when Bob rang me the otherday and said he had the best idea he had ever had. I had to be honest I began to think that Bob had just eaten a dodgy kebab and drank 10 pints of strong beer. So with a drum roll may I present Bobs latest idea he call's it piggy backing the signal he states that by injecting an ultra sonic siginal milliseconds before the rf frequency this is thoery would mean that rf freqency hitchs a ride on the back of the ultra one and because the depth of the ultra sound goes deeper than the rf one this would lead to an increased depth he hasnt tried as yet but Iam interested to hear what you think.

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Ms friend bob's lastest idea signal injection

Dang, that's way over my head but I wish you luck!

DANGLANGLEY

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

strike it rich said:
Hi some of you might have recalled some of my friends Bob brillant ideas so when Bob rang me the otherday and said he had the best idea he had ever had. I had to be honest I began to think that Bob had just eaten a dodgy kebab and drank 10 pints of strong beer. So with a drum roll may I present Bobs latest idea he call's it piggy backing the signal he states that by injecting an ultra sonic siginal milliseconds before the rf frequency this is thoery would mean that rf freqency hitchs a ride on the back of the ultra one and because the depth of the ultra sound goes deeper than the rf one this would lead to an increased depth he hasnt tried as yet but Iam interested to hear what you think.

I know a bit about radio, and that does not make a bit of sense to me...Can you explain further...??? Are you talking about another carrier wave, or modulating the RF signal??? How would you go about injecting an ultra sonic signal into the RF??? What makes one think Sound would penetrate better than RF??? Thabk, Tom

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm interested if he can get it to work...Seems like the rf signal will only "follow" the ultra sonic signal..kinda like mixing oil and water..But heck, anything is worth a try..HH and tell him to keep thinking..Thats how new advances take place.

Ascholten

Jul 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT

wow, does he have a perpetual motion machine in the works too? Even IF he got it to work somehow, is it legal? An RF detector is NOT going to pick up ultrasonic with any degree of accuracy and now you need to re engineer a whole new set of circuitry, oh and US heads tend to eat a LOT of power, oh lets say 40 watts.... from a 12 volt battery. ohh... 3.5 amps, the thing might last you an hour, oh and you have to cool the us head too, throw in a fan... lets make that an hour at best....

good luck.

Aaron

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax

Ascholten said:
wow, does he have a perpetual motion machine in the works too? Even IF he got it to work somehow, is it legal? An RF detector is NOT going to pick up ultrasonic with any degree of accuracy and now you need to re engineer a whole new set of circuitry, oh and US heads tend to eat a LOT of power, oh lets say 40 watts.... from a 12 volt battery. ohh... 3.5 amps, the thing might last you an hour, oh and you have to cool the us head too, throw in a fan... lets make that an hour at best....

good luck.

Aaron
[/quote Some of the concerns raised here the power of course would come from an external source IE not from the detector it self also the RF frequency is fed in to another circut and held in a buffer before being mixed basic schematics and a detailed explanation to follow. I wish this to be a free source project IE no cost and of course modifications could be made and detailed by other members its good to give something back. Bear in mind this is a experimental project highly experimental this is at present a theory on exercise

doozis

Jul 31, 2007
Virginia

If grasshopper's had machine guns, birds wouldn't mess with em ;)

Doozis

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions