Ghosts, Spirits, Auras and Orbs Lead To Treasure

OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab 2300, Makro Golden Gate, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here you go, I found my book "Spirit Photographs At Treasure Sites" by Chester H. Heath. Some very cool stuff if you can find this very hard to find publication. I only found one other.

Spirit Phographs At Treasure Sites 1.jpeg

Spirit Phographs At Treasure Sites 2.jpeg

Spirit Phographs At Treasure Sites 3.jpeg

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just sat in a cemetery all night......no luck, maybe tonight its going to storm....:occasion18:

TN13

Feb 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just sat in a cemetery all night......no luck, maybe tonight its going to storm....:occasion18:

I think ghosts/spirits are like UFO's. You never see them when you're looking for them.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On a slight tangent.... near death experience has always interested me. Interestingly it is experienced differently by other cultures eg alot of asians come to a river to cross....western nde tends to be the white light

I dont believe in hell. I had a theory once that life here on earth IS hell. Addiction, poverty, working within the limitations of our bodies and primitive minds....the human condition in general. I dont have any fixed beliefs. Its a nice state to live in:laughing7:

Compassion and forgiveness set me free.

Chub

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
... I actually do believe in ghosts/spirits by the way....

Sandmartin, This is just so ... uh ... "interesting" in-lieu of your post #36 . It is very typical. Someone (quite sincere like you) comes on railing against notions of God, and the various world-beliefs and books associated with it. That's fine. But then .... a few minutes later, they're checking their horoscopes, or afraid of ghosts, and say they "believe in spirits", etc...

See the irony ?

This is exactly what happened with a long-time hunting partner of mine : He has utterly no room for anything religious or God, etc... A border-line athiest. But one night, when we were hunting in the proximity of a graveyard, he was "getting the willies". Ie.: making shivering jokes about "what if we see a ghost ?" etc.... Which struck me as odd, for someone who thinks that the "here and now" is all there is. See the irony ?

It just goes to show that : Deep down, it's intuitive in all of us, that this is not all there is. Your own posts give you away.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where's the treasure?:coffee2:

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Been there done that. Same results. But then I've been told I'm scary enough to frighten the ghosts away lol. I leaning towards my bad vibes though. It's pretty adamant in the dowsing forum that it messes with your results.

OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab 2300, Makro Golden Gate, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Terry,

I like your photographs. I also want to compliment you on your hat!

Bests

LUE-Hawn

Last edited by a moderator:

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Ghost and stuff like that is real. If you have any doubt see the movie Ghost Busters and make up your own mind.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread