So I just arrived at the....

theEmmaPearl

Jan 15, 2019
Yonkers,Ny
Detector(s) used
A couple really old ones, my daughters for shits and giggles, and the Forager is always in my car ;)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Florida / Georgia line. Metal detector, hiking equipment and my tools with all the bells and whistles! And I'm ready to treasure hunt for days on end!

Anyone on here want to get to picking and digging some history, please let me know here! It's always more fun with a partner! And much safer as well, lol :)

flinthunter

Jan 3, 2011
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, V3i, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you planning on walking a federal hiking trail with the metal detector?

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Go a little south into FL and find the Old Spanish Trail. Runs from St. Augustine NW, then west. US 90 follows the old trail. Good luck! Gary

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck sounds fun wish I could join ya accept Im in Mi

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome also. Tommy

OP
OP
T

theEmmaPearl

Jan 15, 2019
Yonkers,Ny
Detector(s) used
A couple really old ones, my daughters for shits and giggles, and the Forager is always in my car ;)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Florida / Georgia line. Metal detector, hiking equipment and my tools with all the bells and whistles! And I'm ready to treasure hunt for days on end!

Anyone on here want to get to picking and digging some history, please let me know here! It's always more fun with a partner! And much safer as well, lol :)
Well of course! But first I'm going to contact t
the authorities, describe myself, give them my gps coordinates and just throw caution to the wind and dig holes everywhere without cause!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread