A Garrett Member For Life!

G. I. Digger

Jun 19, 2008
Jefferson Hills, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO/Tesoro Sand Shark, NEL Storm Coil, Garmin GPS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I received my new Garrett wireless z-link headphones from Big Boy's last week and unfortunately they would not charge, and I tried everything. So, this past Monday I called Garrett and spoke to a very pleasant lady named Mary. I explained my situation and Mary immediately said a new pair will be mailed out the same day! I received the new headsets on Friday, charged them and they work great. There was a return label in the box in order to send my defective headphones back at no charge to me. Garrett did not know me from Adam but the service was outstanding! Now I believe that most big name reliable company's probably offer excellent service but Garrett to me is hard to beat. No hassle and great communication from Garrett via e-mails and tracking numbers throughout the entire process, outstanding!!!

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been really impressed with there service and machines I have changed over to totally using there equipment.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the club....:skullflag:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They will stand behind all there product my At was way out of warranty still never questioned it Hands down the best service and machines most people think its a single freq machine and most dont even know about single or multiple freq is with the At but these machines are deep and like a swiss army knife in the field

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Garrett's service is very good, had a bad coil after three years of constant abuse...replaced for a small fraction of a new coil! :occasion14:

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I don't have a Garrett MD now but had several in the past and they took care of problems very quickly. great service indeed

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is very rare that you will hear something negative about the after sales service that Garrett continues to give.

1GoodI

Mar 6, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I talked to Mary at Garrett this morning when my Ace 400 headphones started only working on one side. She's sending out a new pair along with an RMA to return the old ones. She was super nice. Must've apologized 3 times at least. I was in a good mood after talking to her.

Al.relics

Jan 28, 2019
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, Nox 800, Whites DFX e series
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been dealing with Garrett for many years and it is a top notch Company.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread