March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

timex

Nov 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW You have images of the events that are clearly mentioned in your Text . Please post them TP

Just look back through the thread, start counting.
Look at the whats really in the photos.
Read what neighbors said.

Doesn't really matter to me, whether you believe or not.

Just the fact all these resources were mobilized for a non threat, says it all to me.
Just my opinion, and I'm happy to go with that.

Respectfully, tim

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just from the few photos I’ve seen so far.

30+ Government guys, all 6-figure Salaries.
More support Personnel in the background, Office, Coordination & Logistics.
3 day event, 72 man hours.

Transportation, lodgings, meals, lots & lots of Per-Diem’$$$$$
3 Heavily Armored Vehicles.
Requisition & Authorization, Expediting it all.

That’s just a short quick list.

This was a 500,000.00 Dollar Event, minimum.
For “Nothing”, LOL!!!!! :laughing7:

Respectfully, tim.
Our lawyer and Senator Pat Toomey figure it cost them about the same amount, Don't for get we made 2 other trips to the site with the FBI then 2 months of research they had to do. They did things with Google Earth that we can't do and I am sure it cost them a lot. They used all 90 room at the motel, They had choppers over the convoys, 9 military vehicles close by, Those quads look brand new to and when the Senator ask to see how much they spent they said there was nothing in their files yet, the investigation is still on going. BUT the dig is over and there should be a report on it and when the investigation is done then another report.

:dontknow:

SOME ONE IS DOING EVERY THING THEY CAN TO KEEP ME FROM POSTING PHOTOS AND INFO, WONDER WHO

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal object found_LI.jpg metal object 4_LI.jpg metal object 2_LI.jpg #4 (2)_LI.jpg A member told me here last week , if you FOUND SOMETHING you must be able to take a picture of it or you did not find it , you LOCATED IT. Well here is the FBI taking pictures of something they FOUND . The camera man is taking a lot of pictures of something in the hole they FOUND, So the FBI did find something. Here is another picture of a metal object FOUND during our gold dig , it looks black and round . Note how long it sets there when the head Agent walks by. WE showed up 10 min after they removed it, they never showed it to us. They did ask us to look at some pipes and copper rods they found to see if they were ours. Another large black thing showed up right after they found something in the first hole. It sets on the hillside and the FBI keep standing around it all day , this is the only picture of it, Not sure what it is they dug up , I think they were hiding it from us .

SOME ONE IS DOING EVERY THING THEY CAN TO KEEP ME FROM POSTING PHOTOS AND INFO, WONDER WHO:dontknow:

Attachments

• #2.JPG
    #2.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:

RobNC

Jan 5, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
EQ800 (Stock Coil), Nokta Legend (LG30/LG24)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can hear that old Steve Miller Band Song in the background of this whole event. "Go on take the money and run"

RobNC

Jan 5, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
EQ800 (Stock Coil), Nokta Legend (LG30/LG24)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So do ya think the FBI is tryin to augment their retirement fund? Good luck.

They are "testing" the things "seen" there. "Nothing was found" until they can be sure what they may have "seen" was "true".

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
... This was a 500,000.00 Dollar Event, minimum.....

But what I was asking is: What is the REASON they (or anyone, or that this thread, etc...) exists IN THE FIRST PLACE ? I'm not disputing dollar amounts, and the "smoke" that is arising. I'm not asking about the "smoke". I'm asking "who or what started the fire" ?

How about this analogy : Call the media. Call several LEO agencies Hire lawyers, etc... Pick a random spot. Tell them all that you know there are 10 murder victims are buried there. (and for sake of argument, you are very sincere in believing bodies are there). I'll bet you dollars to donuts that you could get people to come out and dig. Ok, then ......... why are they digging ? Because there are 10 bodies there ?? Or ... ?

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
But what I was asking is: What is the REASON they (or anyone, or that this thread exists, etc...) IN THE FIRST PLACE ? I'm not disputing dollar amounts, and the "smoke" that is arising. I'm not asking about the "smoke". I'm asking "who or what started the fire" ?

How about this analogy : Call the media. Call several LEO agencies Hire lawyers, etc... Pick a random spot. Tell them all that you know there are 10 murder victims are buried there. (and for sake of argument, you are very sincere in believing bodies are there). I'll bet you dollars to donuts that you could get people to come out and dig. Ok, then ......... why are they digging ? Because there are 10 bodies there ?? Or ... ?

Well , there is the tale of the guy in prison writing his dad about feeling bad he was not there for him.
Ending with , whatever you do don't tell anyone about the bodies in the garden.

Of course the authorities showed up and dug up the whole garden.......
The guy wrote his dad again and said , the garden is turned up for you. Sorry but that's the best I could do from here.

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Email them to me. I'll try to post them.

If that doesn't work send them to the mods, For sure they should be able to post them or tell us why not?

View attachment 1690838 A member told me here last week , if you FOUND SOMETHING you must be able to take a picture of it or you did not find it , you LOCATED IT. Well here is the FBI taking pictures of something they FOUND . The camera man is taking a lot of pictures of something in the hole they FOUND, So the FBI did find something. Here is another picture of a metal object FOUND during our gold dig , it looks black and round . Note how long it sets there when the head Agent walks by. WE showed up 10 min after they removed it, they never showed it to us. They did ask us to look at some pipes and copper rods they found to see if they were ours. Another large black thing showed up right after they found something in the first hole. It sets on the hillside and the FBI keep standing around it all day , this is the only picture of it, Not sure what it is they dug up , I think they were hiding it from us

SOME ONE IS DOING EVERY THING THEY CAN TO KEEP ME FROM POSTING PHOTOS AND INFO, WONDER WHO:dontknow:

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
tom knows LRL don't work yet he knows there's nothing at dents run...how is that......Tom....? ooooooh your from the left coast.........:angel3::smileinbox::smileinbox::smileinbox::tchest:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure whatever the FBI has done, was done legally.
Maybe not fairly, but there may be no obligation to be fair, just legal.

Additionally, the 1 year period was something you established, not them.
They will probably do whatever is necessary to protect an investigation.

I think you have the tail of a lion.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you mean by
SOME ONE IS DOING EVERY THING THEY CAN TO KEEP ME FROM POSTING PHOTOS AND INFO, WONDER WHO

Who do you suspect?!?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The mods can help with posting. Some days I also have problems getting pics up. Just ask one. Problem solved.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

They told us not to talk but they did not say for how long. When we tried to call them to find out if the investigation was done, NO reply back. So our lawyer said the FBI wants more time to give us the info we been asking for . Over and Over again this is what we get. So now 1 yr is up and our attorney files the brief on the 18th then we sit and wait again. Then its off to Federal Court if they do not give us info. This is all about the truth now, They made me look like we messed up and they got away with $$$ . NO I DON"T PLAY THAT GAME. I want the truth to come out then if we can get a finders fee good. I just want to know were the treasure is now and were its going.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I get 1/2 way done and ZAP its all gone. I sign in 10 times just to start to post and it says I do not have the permission to post , then I start linking pictures and ready to post and zap everything is gone. Hay this never happens , only today . But I just sit back and play the game over and over again until I get something posted. Who would want to hold me back from posting these pictures

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get 1/2 way done and ZAP its all gone. I sign in 10 times just to start to post and it says I do not have the permission to post , then I start linking pictures and ready to post and zap everything is gone. Hay this never happens , only today . But I just sit back and play the game over and over again until I get something posted. Who would want to hold me back from posting these pictures

seems to me you may need to Clean your Cache & Cookies,
Then try again.

May be Coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread