Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree591Likes

Thread: March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    BILL

Jul 2015
    s.tier NY
    TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
    760 times
    Metal Detecting
    tom knows LRL don't work yet he knows there's nothing at dents run...how is that......Tom....? ooooooh your from the left coast.........
    timex likes this.

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    10020 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cylbill View Post
    tom knows LRL don't work....
    Huh ? Never said anything about LRL's here. Talk to Carl about that. Not my department.
    Darke likes this.

us
    Apr 2009
    Indiana
    Fisher F70
    1300 times
    So whats the background story on this?

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola
    19544 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (7)
    chub likes this.

Mar 2016
    2433 times
    I'm sure whatever the FBI has done, was done legally.
    Maybe not fairly, but there may be no obligation to be fair, just legal.

Additionally, the 1 year period was something you established, not them.
    They will probably do whatever is necessary to protect an investigation.

I think you have the tail of a lion.
    timex, SeabeeRon and FinderKeeper like this.
    All treasures found with permission on private property or on active mining claims.

us
    We Build, We Fight!

Aug 2007
    Santa Cruz, CA.
    ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
    854 times
    What do you mean by
    SOME ONE IS DOING EVERY THING THEY CAN TO KEEP ME FROM POSTING PHOTOS AND INFO, WONDER WHO
    Who do you suspect?!?
    SeabeeRon Santa Cruz,CA.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola
    19544 times
    Banner Finds (7)
    The mods can help with posting. Some days I also have problems getting pics up. Just ask one. Problem solved.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Oak Ridge ,Nova Scotia
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1146 times
    Quote Originally Posted by IMAUDIGGER View Post

They told us not to talk but they did not say for how long. When we tried to call them to find out if the investigation was done, NO reply back. So our lawyer said the FBI wants more time to give us the info we been asking for . Over and Over again this is what we get. So now 1 yr is up and our attorney files the brief on the 18th then we sit and wait again. Then its off to Federal Court if they do not give us info. This is all about the truth now, They made me look like we messed up and they got away with $$$ . NO I DON"T PLAY THAT GAME. I want the truth to come out then if we can get a finders fee good. I just want to know were the treasure is now and were its going.
    3cylbill and timex like this.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Oak Ridge ,Nova Scotia
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1146 times
    Quote Originally Posted by IMAUDIGGER View Post

I get 1/2 way done and ZAP its all gone. I sign in 10 times just to start to post and it says I do not have the permission to post , then I start linking pictures and ready to post and zap everything is gone. Hay this never happens , only today . But I just sit back and play the game over and over again until I get something posted. Who would want to hold me back from posting these pictures

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    31123 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinderKeeper View Post
    I get 1/2 way done and ZAP its all gone. I sign in 10 times just to start to post and it says I do not have the permission to post , then I start linking pictures and ready to post and zap everything is gone. Hay this never happens , only today . But I just sit back and play the game over and over again until I get something posted. Who would want to hold me back from posting these pictures
    seems to me you may need to Clean your Cache & Cookies,
    Then try again.

May be Coincidence
    SeabeeRon and Clay Diggins like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola
    19544 times
    Banner Finds (7)
    Jeff is always right! I cleaned mine the other day and got much better performance from the computer. HOWEVER if your post is very long, here's how to fix that. Post the first part. Keep it relatively short. Then edit it. Add all you want to, text pics, whatever. Do it more than once. Sometimes it will time you out if you try to put everything up at the same time. Been there done that. More than once.
    jeff of pa likes this.

us
    Nov 2018
    New England
    218 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    seems to me you may need to Clean your Cache & Cookies,
    Then try again.

May be Coincidence

This was my initial reaction when I read these two posts........

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    790 times
    FK, I'm gonna offer my assessment of your situation, which may sound a bit harsh but it's 100% honest. I'll preface it by saying that my profession is in designing treasure hunting equipment and I have a Master's in EE.

First, the GPL device you have is a piece of junk. It cannot do any serious resistivity analysis and the meter markings are completely meaningless. I own an equivalent device from Accurate Locators (exact same design) and I've tested it. Would never use it to try and find anything except maybe a big shallow tunnel, and even then I wouldn't trust it. I've never heard of a single person using one of these devices that was ever successful with it.

Second, dowsing & LRLs don't work. Period. Dowsers & LRL users passionately disagree with me on this, yet no one has ever successfully shown me, in even the simplest test, that any of it works. And dowsers/LRL users generally have a pathetic track record. I've been studying this for 21 years and I own 40 or so LRLs plus a bunch of dowsing stuff. The vast majority of LRLs look like they were designed and built by a child, very amateurish. No serious metal detector or geophysics company messes with this stuff. In just 2 hours with me you could easily show me that I'm right.

Third, I don't know what you've been told about gravimetry but it cannot distinguish what causes gravity anomalies. If you were told that Enviroscan's measurements determined buried gold, then you were fed a big pile. Like resistivity, you can measure anomalies, but can't determine the cause of the anomalies.

In the few threads I've read about your endeavor, I'm not seeing any results that resemble legitimate. If that's all you had, I'd have to guess that likely nothing was there. I agree that the behavior of the FBI appears bizarre and possibly scandalous, but it also sounds like there's a whole lot of missing information. If you do manage to drag the FBI to court and you go armed with dowsing & LRL results, your day in court may end up being minutes in court. No one is going to take it seriously.

I suspect you'll dismiss my assessment and forge ahead. Serious consideration for what I'm telling you could be the best bargain in education you'll find anywhere. Ignoring it will also result in an education, but it'll be the painful way to get it.
    SeabeeRon, Darke, tinpan and 5 others like this.

us
    We Build, We Fight!

Aug 2007
    Santa Cruz, CA.
    ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
    854 times
    Yes, who would want to hold you back from posting these pictures??!?...the big bad Gubermnt!?!
    SeabeeRon Santa Cruz,CA.

Mar 2016
    2433 times
    I can't stay logged in today and I've got nothing to do with this other than watching and waiting for an interesting treasure story to read. Log in and then I'm logged out.
    FinderKeeper and Toecutter like this.
    All treasures found with permission on private property or on active mining claims.

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links