March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Debunked by who the MARCOS wouldn't be the first time i seen something debunked which i believe in ...... as i stated earlier i hope dents run dosn't end up debunked for the wrong reasons like in a cover up

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
TOM u believe that ....i believe from own on site research its 100% true what the courts rule

Gentlemen, if you want to discuss Roxas, it would have to be taken to the Yamashita legend section. Not here. But ... very briefly :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogelio_Roxas Notice Roxas' own son's statement :

" ...
In 1995, Roxas's eldest son Jose petitioned the court to release the statuette to him as a memento of his father's treasure hunting days. Jose also declared in court that his father never found a Golden Buddha.[12] "

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My apologizes for assuming you would show some treasure in one of the many pics you said you had. With the build up and you saying it’s time to tell the story I thought we were about to see something significant. Yes they are FBI agents I don’t doubt that one bit. But at the end of the day without proof of what is in the hole; they are still dudes standing around a hole. I’m sorry I failed to see any metal. Not calling you a liar but all I seen was a black object that could be a stump or a rock. Again I am sorry I’m not seeing the proof you mentioned. Please excuse my ignorance but what besides pics of agents in the woods and your word shows there was something found? Again no offense attended: I’m just one of those people who have to have hard facts. Thank you.

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I the know what he said its what he didn't say ......u have no idea on the threats that family faced and its possible he didn't even know exactly what his father found ....

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gentlemen regardless of opinions of that Roxas matter or even Finderkeepers claim with the case in question.

The real question should be asked about the conduct of FBI? Who have in fact handled the entire dig very poorly?

So poorly regardless of if there was treasure there or not left them open to such controversy?

Even the statement is so brief that its left them open speculation?

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/philadelphia/news/press-releases/fbi-statement-on-elk-county-pennsylvania-excavation

The FBI was conducting a court-authorized excavation last week at Dents Run, Elk County, Pennsylvania?

My question "is managing excavating of an alleged treasure site with in the skill set of technically a "policing force"? Why did the state tie up Federal police on an archaeological matter?

In this day and age the excavation could been filmed to verify either way if anything was found. Yet allegedly the federal police used 32 personnel at one time during excavation? But could not afford or bother to film the excavation in this modern day era of cameras.

Come on some one in the FBI who managed the dig at the very least should have their ass kicked how poorly it was conducted.

Kanacki

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO we have a LOT of photos but I try to tell what is going on in as few as we can. We have a profession writer who does books and works in DC as a investigate reporter and he was the one that got us hooked up with the FBI . He was with us on site when the FBI was there . Everything is ready to go when its right. I just get tired of delays and more time needed and hold off for now. I am doing these post on my own and ya not that good and they get pissed at me but this is the biggest treasure found since the civil war and I must keep quiet :BangHead:

Hi FindersKeepers you have a reporter that has what credibility ? When you started its was suggested you get some scientific professional help. You gave every reason not to do so. . Good luck trying to prove your case . Hard Evidence not something you like to hear. TP

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My apologizes for assuming you would show some treasure in one of the many pics you said you had. With the build up and you saying it’s time to tell the story I thought we were about to see something significant. Yes they are FBI agents I don’t doubt that one bit. But at the end of the day without proof of what is in the hole; they are still dudes standing around a hole. I’m sorry I failed to see any metal. Not calling you a liar but all I seen was a black object that could be a stump or a rock. Again I am sorry I’m not seeing the proof you mentioned. Please excuse my ignorance but what besides pics of agents in the woods and your word shows there was something found? Again no offense attended: I’m just one of those people who have to have hard facts. Thank you.

Hay the pictures back up things I said and what the neighbors said. OK you don't see what we all see and that's OK not everyone agrees with anything. Hay you could be right and the 3 armored truck convoys that came in on Wed 14th could of just picked up a lot of stones from the dig site . Ya the neighbor said the quads ran up and down the hill all night unloading something into the back of 6 black SUV's that backed up one at a time . Then when they all got loaded they took off and 6 more black SUV's came in and it started all over again Tue night . So the SUV's loaded stones into the armored trucks and took off with Hummers and choppers . Hay that's a great story its better than mine. Thank You

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Pardon my interruption, but I jest saw this thread as I was headed out tha door and had ta share a couple o' thoughts.

I reckon y'all haven't ever noticed how many city employees it takes ta dig a hole.

how-many-city-employees-does-it-take-to-dig-a-hole-298715.jpg

I also figger tha black object all them big boys got their backsides turned to is a job site heater. Probably came outta tha big black box that says "Heater" on it that ye see on the back of tha Mule in tha first pics.

My only question is why nobody has brought up tha Gambino Mob Boss gettin' ventilated on tha very night before this big MARCH 14TH announcement. Coinkydink? :dontknow:

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi FindersKeepers you have a reporter that has what credibility ? When you started its was suggested you get some scientific professional help. You gave every reason not to do so. . Good luck trying to prove your case . Hard Evidence not something you like to hear. TP

I don't need help with the photos , not sure what can be done , they all look great to me. I will do things my way and some members can keep doing things there way . I use everything to find treasure, dowsing rods, LRL, GPL, Radar, what ever it takes. These tools are only as good as the person using them , GOOD LUCK with what you use.

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey FK. Again I’m sorry which pictures back up your claim of finding actual Union gold? Maybe it’s my old age of 37 that I continue to not see what you are showing as proof. Maybe my mind is failing, but one thing I was taught as I completed my doctorate was that facts and evidence was crucial to any theory or claim. Again my ignorance is bliss at times but in this situation it’s a curse. I remember you talking of the SUVs and choppers and all that. That is absolutely amazing!!! How do you know that as fact though? You must have pics! Can you show us those? It’s not the treasure and I’m sure it will not impede anything you and your lawyer are doing. I’m not sure what story I made that was better then yours. Again ignorance on my part! If I could someway see a picture of these armored trucks perhaps it would jog my memory of the story I have! Thank you and I patiently wait for your reply.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey FK. Again I’m sorry which pictures back up your claim of finding actual Union gold? Maybe it’s my old age of 37 that I continue to not see what you are showing as proof. Maybe my mind is failing, but one thing I was taught as I completed my doctorate was that facts and evidence was crucial to any theory or claim. Again my ignorance is bliss at times but in this situation it’s a curse. I remember you talking of the SUVs and choppers and all that. That is absolutely amazing!!! How do you know that as fact though? You must have pics! Can you show us those? It’s not the treasure and I’m sure it will not impede anything you and your lawyer are doing. I’m not sure what story I made that was better then yours. Again ignorance on my part! If I could someway see a picture of these armored trucks perhaps it would jog my memory of the story I have! Thank you and I patiently wait for your reply.

I don't know were you were when the Associated Press sent out their info to every news paper out there but read one and it will tell you what you want to know. I do not have time to go back and bring everyone up to date they must read what was posted in the last 10 days, Thank You

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't think the FBI investigation is about treasure, gold or silver. In their own words:
FBI investigators must follow the facts, the fact here, as previously stated, is that nothing was found in the excavation.
(FBI spokesperson Carrie Adamowski)

If the investigation is ongoing there must be another reason besides something that wasn't buried there. As pointed out by others the FBI investigates crime - not treasure.

Last edited:

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The FBI took the treasure and said theres still an investigation so be quiet? Investigation for what? Anyone that buried that treasure is dead now. They gonna find the rightful owner?

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must respectfully ask why post that “TIME is up, its time we talk” if you planned to stay quite?

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes sir I was at work. I’m a teacher so I was with my students. I did and have read several articles on your dig and found that the FBI said there was nothing there at all. Honestly the facts are the FBI says they found nothing and I have seen no neighbors or anyone else’s account of the things you claim. As of now the vast majority of us simple minded individuals don’t believe it because there is nothing whatsoever to show we should. Please prove this ignorant man wrong.

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree 100% with your thought on this. However, if it had to remain quite why would FK bring the subject up and make us think that big reveals were coming when he could have just sat on it? Why throw it to the masses with no proof that can be shown? Again I hope there is a treasure and I hope he is proven right. It would reenergize a lot of old treasure hunting tales and give people hope. Hope cannot be relied upon faith alone. Proof and truth is vital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread