Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree582Likes

Thread: March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    point man

Jul 2016
    sing sing N.Y
    188 times
    THANK YOU jeff that map and infor you gave me..... lots of ideas the coal mining was after the civil war ....the mine tunnels and equipment are there in that area ...so was many of miners who could of found the gold ...did FK ever show any photos of the core samples he took ? ....entil i see something solid like a yellow color bar this could be as stupid as some japanese treasure story
    Tom_in_CA likes this.

au
    Sep 2004
    Eaglehawk
    GPX
    983 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinderKeeper View Post
    Attachment 1691020Attachment 1691021Attachment 1691023Attachment 1691032

Everyone knows when a dig like this is done you should have some dirt left over , well there is none, and a lot of the hillside is gone. So were did all that dirt go to , IN THE CAVE OPENING . If they did make it into the back of the cave to get to the silver then they would need more dirt to back fill .

Really .Well your wrong . There is always weight soil compression in un-natural ground after a site cut is back filled. I live on the most mined area in the world. 168 years worth .TP
    Last edited by tinpan; Mar 15, 2019 at 03:56 AM.
    MDCLXVI and Clay Diggins like this.

au
    Sep 2004
    Eaglehawk
    GPX
    983 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Hi ,Gold has always been weighed in Troy Oz system . So the very idea of using the term Pounds is clear indication that the weight and the actual size of the gold bars is questionable . In a 1850's gold buyer guide large gold bullion bars where at made at sequence of 100 ounces up The Standard Gold Bar for the purpose of Reserve was 4oo Troy Ounces . Explain 50 pound gold bars please.TP
    Last edited by tinpan; Mar 15, 2019 at 03:54 AM.
    MDCLXVI and chub like this.

us
    point man

Jul 2016
    sing sing N.Y
    188 times
    Dirt left over are u joking ...tinpan is right in both cases ( dirt and troy ounces ) ...if the government spent a half of million on what i seen so far they were fools ( Fool B I ) ... i only hope the state boys made the first move if this is the real thing but wait a minute u have it all on film or do u ...its hard for me to believe if they found one camera they would of searched for more and found them all

us
    point man

Jul 2016
    sing sing N.Y
    188 times
    What i read from what jeff pointed out the time period of the mine tunnels would of been way after this robbery ...what i remember from digging in upstate N.Y. by hand this treasure what 4 feet deep.... 6 feet tops ...something not added up right (feds , state boys , weeper somebody going to look like a fool in the end )

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola, White's TDI SL, Tesoro Tejon
    18424 times
    Banner Finds (7)
    Time to go dig. Time to get off the net.
    Toecutter likes this.

us
    point man

Jul 2016
    sing sing N.Y
    188 times
    i have a question is there natural caves in this state park today i know there was man made mining tunnels

Jul 2012
    603 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MDCLXVI View Post
    i have a question is there natural caves in this state park today i know there was man made mining tunnels
    This area has hundreds of rock out croppings that have crevices and holes you can crawl into. The hill tops have rocks half the size of houses. I know of no mining at the site where Dennis was digging.
    3cylbill, Clay Diggins and MDCLXVI like this.

us
    Jan 2013
    SouthwestVirginia
    704 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    It's obvious the FBI were involved, but where are the photos of the FBI removing things from the hole? Even if we can't make out what it is (gold, silver or Jimmy Hoffa), with that much gold involved there should be a significant sequence of photos of removal of objects from the hole? Unless I missed them in this thread...but I'm just wondering where are those photos?

Mar 2016
    2190 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MDCLXVI View Post
    What i read from what jeff pointed out the time period of the mine tunnels would of been way after this robbery ...what i remember from digging in upstate N.Y. by hand this treasure what 4 feet deep.... 6 feet tops ...something not added up right (feds , state boys , weeper somebody going to look like a fool in the end )
    Well it's obvious you must have special status around here.
    I'll just come out and say it. Your coming off extremely rude.
    No need for name calling. I didnt read any attacks that FK made towards yourself.
    3cylbill and Bud Aurum like this.
    All treasures found with permission on private property or on active mining claims.

us
    BILL

Jul 2015
    s.tier NY
    TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
    717 times
    Metal Detecting
    dozens of FBI agents ,armed perimeter 24/7 backhoes , tented , armored cars and aircraft ,.the government don't have this kind of show if there was nothing there if there was nothing there why spend a half million on this ....?
    timex and G.A.P.metal like this.

Mar 2016
    2190 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cylbill View Post
    dozens of FBI agents ,armed perimeter 24/7 backhoes , tented , armored cars and aircraft ,.the government don't have this kind of show if there was nothing there if there was nothing there why spend a half million on this ....?
    Exactly.
    That's the elephant in the room. Who cares about the "found" vs. "located".
    Or shooting holes in the legend.

There is a huge mystery here as to why the FBI responded to FK in such a show of force.
    That doesn't happen very often, I'm sure. They were provided something other than an interesting story.

I'm appreciative that info is being given and there are some pics of the dig.

FK is not required to share info here, in fact he is probably taking some liability in doing so.
    I think people should keep that in mind and try to be civil.
    Last edited by IMAUDIGGER; Mar 15, 2019 at 08:53 AM.
    All treasures found with permission on private property or on active mining claims.

us
    Aug 2009
    White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
    795 times
    I remember when you had said you found tire tracks that in the middle of the night looked like someone had took the treasure, now your saying it was the FBI and the trucks didn't show up till the morning. When telling a story it would be best to keep it striaght, I wonder if I said I found millions in gold without proof would this site ban me?
    Tom_in_CA likes this.

us
    Aug 2011
    ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
    1092 times
    I bet Tom has "the shakes" by now LOLOLOLOL!!!!!
    Bucket list still needed:
    • Silver thimble
    • Spanish silver
    • seated half
    • flying eagle
    • early copper
    • 1700's coin
    • 1600's coin
    • silver 3 cent piece
    • nickel 3 cent piece
    • seated quarter
    • capped bust silver
    • draped bust silver
    • silver dollar

Mar 2016
    2190 times
    Take a deep breath..have some coffee.

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links