March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must respectfully ask why post that “TIME is up, its time we talk” if you planned to stay quite?

Our lawyer said 1 yr was enough time for what happened at Dents Run so we can tell what happened and show pictures so everyone can see the dig. I told members on here many times there is a lot more to this that we can not talk about until our lawyer says its OK. If your just trying to get more info from me NOT GOING TO HAPPEN . I posted more pictures than I should of and I was going to post a few more tomorrow but now I am DONE posting pictures , Its not worth it, you will have to wait and see how this ends. Have a good day

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I feel sorry for fk he caught in catch 22 on not knowing what to do .... he has shown his intent he believes 100% i just hope the courts believe all his photos and there no cover up

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I received a message from treasure finder that stated he wasn't going to allow me to use him to sell my books. I currently have two in the top ten. So my question is how are you thinking you could help me?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last Time I'm going to Tell You's READ THE RULES !

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These post were to prove that the FBI lied about everything they said BUT some believe the FBI when they said NOTHING WAS FOUND. AS I stated before we did show and prove a lot of what they said was a lie and thats what I wanted to do. DID I show gold in the first hole NO and thats what I been saying all along but some members do not get it. The FBI said there was more gold in the two holes that Enviroscan located than what I found. I believe it was IRON in the two holes and I wanted to see the scan BUT NO WAY. The drawing they showed me was FAKED by someone FBI or Enviroscan. What they found in the first hole proved what I been saying NO GOLD its all iron put there 5 yrs ago. Guess who put it there and why. Lets go back to the 10 pictures and look again the answer is there NOW.

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Show me what you have in the pics? Please show us?! Just say “here absolute evidence of what I found” u til you do how can you expect us to believe it?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeanne talking 3.jpg jeanne talking 2.jpg View attachment 1690781

Look at the first two pictures , and the time they were taken. The lady in pink hat is the head DCNR person and the person she is yelling at is head FBI agent . They brought DCNR up to the site just minutes after they found something in the hole WHY, it takes 15 min to climb up that hill , look at the times. They find the object at 9:31am and it takes 15min to climb the hill, 9:31 + 15 = 9:46 and she is there 9:53 so with in 4min of finding something they called them to come up, WHY. Look at how close she is to the hole. I know what they are talking about and this is part of the investigation. I just hope some members can figure this out. Thank You

Attachments

• jeanne talking.JPG
    jeanne talking.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Worm-Slicer

Jan 6, 2013
SouthwestVirginia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just wondering if you have photos where they are actually removing items from the hole? Eight or nine tons of gold and silver would mean a pretty significant amount of objects being removed. Even if we can't make out what it is, should be many photos taken showing the removal of anything and it seems your cameras took photos during the entire digging. If you wish not to show them, that is fine, but if photos of that exist, that's what I'm most curious to see or hear your discussions on that matter.

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How is she yelling? A woman with her mouth open don’t mean she is yelling... I see no proof of that whatsoever . A woman with with her mouth open doesn’t mean she is being aggressive. I have three daughters please don’t go there. ONCE again your picture shows nothing at all that shows treasure! So do you not get what we are saying? Listen I dug a septic a few years ago. There was my mom and kids and neighbors and everyone under the sun hanging out. Just saying show us ACTUAL proof. I’ve asked several times and you can’t produce for some reason. If you can’t then why even post that on here? I honestly don’t care if you find it or not . At first I was rooting for you and on four side . However after seeing how you and the mods who won’t dare touch you for some weird reason you all have left a bad taste in my mouth. Show or shut up. People “yelling” or standing beside a hole is garbage and anyone with a brain knows that. Just say yes I found it here’s my proof or no I didn’t... I’d rather admit failure and save my self respect then lie and never get it back.

Look at the first two pictures , and the time they were taken. The lady in pink hat is the head DCNR person and the person she is yelling at is head FBI agent . They brought DCNR up to the site just minutes after they found something in the hole WHY, it takes 15 min to climb up that hill , look at the times. Look at how close she is to the hole. I know what they are talking about and this is part of the investigation. I just hope some members can figure this out. Thank You

The Aluminum Monster

Mar 18, 2015
New Bedford, MA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett AT Pro, 5x8 DD, 15" NEL Attack, Garrett Pro-pointer, Pro Series 5x9 sand scoop, 30" Royal Compact sluice, 36" Bazooka Gold Trap, Gold Cube.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have completely lost track of this narrative and I read Frank Herbert's "Dune" when I was 13.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When the FBI said there was 9 tons of gold at my site and more in the other holes. Then there should be 9 + 9 + 9 = 27 tons and thats just stupid. Enviroscan did not talk about the silver but the FBI said it did show up on the scan report. The scan report is why the FBI came in with so many agents and equipment , we thought it would be more like we do the dig with 7 to 10 agents on the first day and if we hit gold then bring in the big boys. NO this was out of control . Either they knew there was something on the scan report and they didn't want us to see it. The scan report will show it all , who faked what and why if nothing was found. Or it will prove there was a lot more treasure down under at this site. We been trying to get this report from day 1.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How is she yelling? A woman with her mouth open don’t mean she is yelling... I see no proof of that whatsoever . A woman with with her mouth open doesn’t mean she is being aggressive. I have three daughters please don’t go there. ONCE again your picture shows nothing at all that shows treasure! So do you not get what we are saying? Listen I dug a septic a few years ago. There was my mom and kids and neighbors and everyone under the sun hanging out. Just saying show us ACTUAL proof. I’ve asked several times and you can’t produce for some reason. If you can’t then why even post that on here? I honestly don’t care if you find it or not . At first I was rooting for you and on four side . However after seeing how you and the mods who won’t dare touch you for some weird reason you all have left a bad taste in my mouth. Show or shut up. People “yelling” or standing beside a hole is garbage and anyone with a brain knows that. Just say yes I found it here’s my proof or no I didn’t... I’d rather admit failure and save my self respect then lie and never get it back.

You were one of the members that I didn't think would get it , I posted this for the ones that do get it, again this was not to show treasure or gold it was to prove iron and nothing of value was in the first hole , but you don't get it, sorry.

We have a lot more MAJOR info we plan to use in Federal Court but for now this is it until we get through court or my lawyer says OK to talk.

Last edited:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
E.C. Mason - though I'm not taking sides, you did imply FK was a liar in your recent post. Quote "Just say yes I found it here’s my proof or no I didn’t... I’d rather admit failure and save my self respect then lie and never get it back."

Here's the news articles you stated you couldn't find:

eyewitness accounts of vehicle activity at the dig site and nearby: https://www.apnews.com/b8b4d27254814894b3a79aa3083fb356
( Begins in the paragraphs beneath the third photo )

mention of helicopters, albeit briefly: https://www.philly.com/philly/news/...a-finders-keepers-dennis-parada-20181011.html
(mention is about halfway point of article text)

Good luck

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
fk has proved that the feds have searched at dent site for metal .... without more photo proof ....members will side with fed saying nothing was found ...

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the photos, I see no evidence anything came out of the dirt. Did I miss something in the photos? I see people standing around, playing with a piece of machinery, some drawings and not much else.

The Aluminum Monster

Mar 18, 2015
New Bedford, MA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett AT Pro, 5x8 DD, 15" NEL Attack, Garrett Pro-pointer, Pro Series 5x9 sand scoop, 30" Royal Compact sluice, 36" Bazooka Gold Trap, Gold Cube.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These post were to prove that the FBI lied about everything they said BUT some believe the FBI when they said NOTHING WAS FOUND. AS I stated before we did show and prove a lot of what they said was a lie and thats what I wanted to do. DID I show gold in the first hole NO and thats what I been saying all along but some members do not get it. The FBI said there was more gold in the two holes that Enviroscan located than what I found. I believe it was IRON in the two holes and I wanted to see the scan BUT NO WAY. The drawing they showed me was FAKED by someone FBI or Enviroscan. What they found in the first hole proved what I been saying NO GOLD its all iron put there 5 yrs ago. Guess who put it there and why. Lets go back to the 10 pictures and look again the answer is there NOW.

This where I am losing track. Are you saying there was no gold in the hole or that they removed the gold in the middle of the night on March 13th, 2018? Was there gold in the hole 5 years ago and someone switched it out with iron? You specifically say, in this quote, that there is no gold in the hole, which is what you "been saying". If that is the case, then the FBI did not remove 7 to 9 tons of Civil War gold from Dents Run in the last year.

I am honestly having difficulty trying to parse your above quote. Is there supposed to be gold in this dig site within the last year or not? This question is regardless of whether you have pictures because it seems to me, you shouldn't have pictures, because *I think* you are saying that the gold was swapped out 5 years ago for iron.

I am re-reading your October 9th, 2018 in an attempt to weave this puzzle together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread