March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought you said it was time for the story to come out now, so I guess its not then?
You were one of the members that I didn't think would get it , I posted this for the ones that do get it, again this was not to show treasure or gold it was to prove iron and nothing of value was in the first hole , but you don't get it, sorry.

We have a lot more MAJOR info we plan to use in Federal Court but for now this is it until we get through court or my lawyer says OK to talk.

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What did you think when you called the feds in, or do you?
When the FBI said there was 9 tons of gold at my site and more in the other holes. Then there should be 9 + 9 + 9 = 27 tons and thats just stupid. Enviroscan did not talk about the silver but the FBI said it did show up on the scan report. The scan report is why the FBI came in with so many agents and equipment , we thought it would be more like we do the dig with 7 to 10 agents on the first day and if we hit gold then bring in the big boys. NO this was out of control . Either they knew there was something on the scan report and they didn't want us to see it. The scan report will show it all , who faked what and why if nothing was found. Or it will prove there was a lot more treasure down under at this site. We been trying to get this report from day 1.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
some advice to fk u better study and understand what really happened to Roxas .....because its happening to u now ...the system even turned his own son against him ...remember what his son said in court No my father didn't find the buddha but could u please give the buddha to me ( and thats not a joke) ....The feds only take what they want they don't give only take ,,,,by your own words they made you wait in the car... wake up.... what your going to get here will just drive u insane like Roxas

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a video interview avaible with a research expert who believes FinderKeeper did locate a real treasure. But that it could possibly be another treasure. Sometime I might post it here. Earlier in this thread Findkeeper refers to the video.

firemanphob

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2018
Lanesville, IN
Detector(s) used
White Coin master 4000
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far I've read 344 comments that said nothing. All I have seen is some FBI guys standing around in the woods and people arguing about them. Will someone please pm me when they finally hash this thing out so I can see the results. That's what I've been reading to find for a week and I give up.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
NO we did not do a interview with him, but he did call me and I said no because he did a interview with a treasure hunter that did not know anything about Dents Run and it was BAD, the entire video was bad. No way did I want to end up like that . WE done interviews with
TomBob Outdoors LLC
and Legend Hunters that will air in April . We did a show for Travel Channel that should air in late summer.

Reference to the video

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tiredman, it's a video of someone who THINKS there was a treasure there? "Believes" isn't real firm...

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Well now am seeing a motive Legend hunters and the travel channel i hope they find more then geraldo rivera found in al capones vaults ....first clickbait it some on some forums then t.v and then maybe movie i guess in todays fake news era hype means everything

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
What u need is sold in cebu they make custom movie gxld bars don't make the same mistake geraldo made thats what the views all want

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This where I am losing track. Are you saying there was no gold in the hole or that they removed the gold in the middle of the night on March 13th, 2018? Was there gold in the hole 5 years ago and someone switched it out with iron? You specifically say, in this quote, that there is no gold in the hole, which is what you "been saying". If that is the case, then the FBI did not remove 7 to 9 tons of Civil War gold from Dents Run in the last year.

I am honestly having difficulty trying to parse your above quote. Is there supposed to be gold in this dig site within the last year or not? This question is regardless of whether you have pictures because it seems to me, you shouldn't have pictures, because *I think* you are saying that the gold was swapped out 5 years ago for iron.

I am re-reading your October 9th, 2018 in an attempt to weave this puzzle together.

Some members here just don't get it,:BangHead: , I said it many times. I do not think there was any gold in HOLE 1 but the FBI said there was more gold in that area than what I found. I did not see any come out either , so what is it some don't understand. I posted pictures to prove there was no gold but the FBI did find something and when they did they had DCNR on site with in 7 min. THE GOLD AREA IS AT HOLE 2 and this is were they dug at all night. AND YES THEY REMOVED ENOUGH GOLD AND SILVER TO FILL UP 3 ARMORED TRUCKS . Its sad that so many do get it 100% right and then some just don't read the post right.

The FBI read all the police reports 5yrs ago on who I said dug at the site, It was DCNR workers , they dug holes and put scrap iron in them. Why, to mess up our gold readings. BUT did they remove any gold or silver, (I posted this many times but here we go again)we don't know. The FBI was to investigate this and when they found something in hole 1 they called DCNR in fast to ask questions.

There is so many different things going on at this dig its like trying to tell 5 different stories at once. This is why I posted it slow and it took all week to help everyone understand whats going on. BUT there are things I can NOT Talk about yet , In the first 10 pictures there is a lot more going on than we told you , I tried to explain it but could not do it picture by picture on TN. I thought this would be easy to post but I could only put up so many pictures (4) at a time and now I see it takes a lot more and that's not going to happen. Done posting more pictures for now. I set out to prove the FBI lied about everything they said and I did that , But some members think the FBI is telling the truth , Who are these members that think the FBI does NOT LIE or STEEL FROM US. It sounds like they like the FBI and no matter what I post they will back up the FBI. Or could these members be the FBI trying to bash this post. I am not the enemy here ( Treasure Hunter against Treasure Hunter ) Its Treasure Hunters against DCNR and the FBI , they are the ones that make it hard for us to enjoy this hobby NOT ME. I am doing what I can to get laws turned so things don't happen like this again, YET some members bash what we do and we will keep doing what we can with or with out the help of members here. Thank You :occasion14:

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
What i seen i believed the feds searched .....its your word against the feds word as to what was removed (if anything was removed ) from the site from what u have shown ....am bias but i can't judge on what i seen ...but i know how the feds work and one thing i can say u better have some real good photos to prove your case in court ....the reason am bias is because ive seen to many scams up close with my own eyes that are similar to this hunt ....the gold could be 100% real like i said i can't judge with what u have shown either way ...but i understand y other members don't believe and i know they aren't bias toward the feds...i wish u luck in court and i really hope there was 9 tons of gold everyone has to wait to know the out come of this hunt

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Some members here just don't get it,:BangHead: , I said it many times. I do not think there was any gold in HOLE 1 but the FBI said there was more gold in that area than what I found. I did not see any come out either , so what is it some don't understand. I posted pictures to prove there was no gold but the FBI did find something and when they did they had DCNR on site with in 7 min. THE GOLD AREA IS AT HOLE 2 and this is were they dug at all night. AND YES THEY REMOVED ENOUGH GOLD AND SILVER TO FILL UP 3 ARMORED TRUCKS . Its sad that so many do get it 100% right and then some just don't read the post right.

The FBI read all the police reports 5yrs ago on who I said dug at the site, It was DCNR workers , they dug holes and put scrap iron in them. Why, to mess up our gold readings. BUT did they remove any gold or silver, (I posted this many times but here we go again)we don't know. The FBI was to investigate this and when they found something in hole 1 they called DCNR in fast to ask questions.

There is so many different things going on at this dig its like trying to tell 5 different stories at once. This is why I posted it slow and it took all week to help everyone understand whats going on. BUT there are things I can NOT Talk about yet , In the first 10 pictures there is a lot more going on than we told you , I tried to explain it but could not do it picture by picture on TN. I thought this would be easy to post but I could only put up so many pictures (4) at a time and now I see it takes a lot more and that's not going to happen. Done posting more pictures for now. I set out to prove the FBI lied about everything they said and I did that , But some members think the FBI is telling the truth , Who are these members that think the FBI does NOT LIE or STEEL FROM US. It sounds like they like the FBI and no matter what I post they will back up the FBI. Or could these members be the FBI trying to bash this post. I am not the enemy here ( Treasure Hunter against Treasure Hunter ) Its Treasure Hunters against DCNR and the FBI , they are the ones that make it hard for us to enjoy this hobby NOT ME. I am doing what I can to get laws turned so things don't happen like this again, YET some members bash what we do and we will keep doing what we can with or with out the help of members here. Thank You :occasion14:

Mr. Finders Keepers, I believe I do git it, 100%. I can't help but notice that ye ignored or evaded my earlier inquiry, maybe for yer own protection and I understand. But as a journalist I have a few more questions.

Do ye believe there is any relationship between yer recent March 14th Deadline Announcement to tha FBI and tha murder of Gambino Mob Boss, Francesco “Franky Boy” Cali? Don't ye find it suspicious that this Mob Hit occurred on tha exact one year anniversary of tha FBI's clandestine dig at yer site, and on tha very eve of yer planned announcement? What do ye know that may have got him silenced? Do ye feel ye may be in danger as well? Is tha ongoing investigation by tha FBI, and sealed documents, related to Mob evidence recovered at yer site? Is tha DCNR complicit in destroying or removing evidence five years ago? Do you think there is a relationship between tha Mob and tha DCNR? That would certainly explain why they have thwarted yer every effort ta talk, and why it is considered an ongoing investigation.

Are ye aware that Gambino rival Gene Gotti was released from prison in September, and is being touted as a possible suspect in Cali's murder? Do ye think Gotti is also aware of yer recent announcement and tha potential crossfire it could create within tha FBI's ongoing investigation? Mr. Finders Keepers, has tha FBI refused ye protection and yer recent publicity campaign become yer "Insurance Policy"? Is that why yer holding back tha promised details now?

Is Treasurenet yer 'Witness Protection Program'? ???

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Finders Keepers, I believe I do git it, 100%. I can't help but notice that ye ignored or evaded my earlier inquiry, maybe for yer own protection and I understand. But as a journalist I have a few more questions.

Do ye believe there is any relationship between yer recent March 14th Deadline Announcement to tha FBI and tha murder of Gambino Mob Boss, Francesco “Franky Boy” Cali? Don't ye find it suspicious that this Mob Hit occurred on tha exact one year anniversary of tha FBI's clandestine dig at yer site, and on tha very eve of yer planned announcement? What do ye know that may have got him silenced? Do ye feel ye may be in danger as well? Is tha ongoing investigation by tha FBI, and sealed documents, related to Mob evidence recovered at yer site? Is tha DCNR complicit in destroying or removing evidence five years ago? Do you think there is a relationship between tha Mob and tha DCNR? That would certainly explain why they have thwarted yer every effort ta talk, and why it is considered an ongoing investigation.

Are ye aware that Gambino rival Gene Gotti was released from prison in September, and is being touted as a possible suspect in Cali's murder? Do ye think Gotti is also aware of yer recent announcement and tha potential crossfire it could create within tha FBI's ongoing investigation? Mr. Finders Keepers, has tha FBI refused ye protection and yer recent publicity campaign become yer "Insurance Policy"? Is that why yer holding back tha promised details now?

Is Treasurenet yer 'Witness Protection Program'? ???

OK , I have NO Idea of who and what you are talking about , No, No, and NO Way
:BangHead:
I don't know who has the treasure or how they would of taken it from the FBI . If the mob was involved I have no idea . Ask the FBI maybe they know.

Last edited:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang. That was tha only way I could make any sense outta this paradiddle.

Not interested then, carry on. :icon_thumright:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the info Ol'Kentuck so Franky dead ...are u serious this hunt has some to do with the Gambino crime family or just a joke ....i guess some member better put a inflatable 10 foot tall RAT out at dent site ...i want to thank u ol'kentuck this is got all the treasures hunts i seen beat now this is #1 .....i hope u work for CNN THIS IS TO MUCH ...maybe sammy and nicky are back to work with gene ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread