March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all due respect I believe that FK honestly thinks he has found something amazing. The pictures prove the FBI spent a ton of money on site. But... I keep having flashbacks of Geraldo opening "Al Capones Vault". I will reserve judgement pending pictures of stacks of Gold bars.

Even with out pictures of gold bars to prove they removed a lot of treasure, what about the 15 people from Dents Run that went on camera and told the Associated Press what they saw. If the FBI dug all night then found nothing WHY bring in two armored truck convoys one at 9am and one at 5:30pm 12hours after they finished the night dig????? Why shut down the road into Dents Run with armed guards and tell people that live there to come back later or find another way around the mountain. Then its a Criminal Investigation and they have night armed guards, 70 + FBI in the area, military close by, Hummers and Choppers, so what was the crime. Then if nothing was found why not open their files and show us the scan report or how much they spent, or WHY IS THE INVESTIGATION STILL ON GOING . Who got all the money $400 million up is a lot. I don't need to see any gold to know they removed something major in value.

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Even with out pictures of gold bars to prove they removed a lot of treasure what about the 15 people from Dents Run that went on camera and told the Associated Press what they saw. If the FBI dug all night then found nothing WHY bring in two armored truck convoys one at 9am and one at 5:30pm 12hours after they finished the night dig????? Why shut down the road into Dents Run with armed guards and tell people that live there to come back later or find another way around the mountain. Then its a Criminal Investigation and they have night armed guards, 70 + FBI in the area, military close by, Hummers and Choppers, so what was the crime. Then if nothing was found why not open their files and show us the scan report or how much they spent, or WHY IS THE INVESTIGATION STILL ON GOING . Who got all the money $400 million up is a lot. I don't need to see any gold to know they removed something major in value.

FK, you keep going back to the evidence that amounts to the adage of : "Where there's smoke, there's fire", right ? This was answered in #273 and #279. Showing that it need-not-necessarily be-the-case. There can be other reasons for "smoke". Notice this isn't saying that there's NOT a treasure. It's only pointing out that there can be other reasons for smoke.

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Even with out pictures of gold bars to prove they removed a lot of treasure what about the 15 people from Dents Run that went on camera and told the Associated Press what they saw. If the FBI dug all night then found nothing WHY bring in two armored truck convoys one at 9am and one at 5:30pm 12hours after they finished the night dig????? Why shut down the road into Dents Run with armed guards and tell people that live there to come back later or find another way around the mountain. Then its a Criminal Investigation and they have night armed guards, 70 + FBI in the area, military close by, Hummers and Choppers, so what was the crime. Then if nothing was found why not open their files and show us the scan report or how much they spent, or WHY IS THE INVESTIGATION STILL ON GOING . Who got all the money $400 million up is a lot. I don't need to see any gold to know they removed something major in value.

15 locals that witnessed something that you didn't see and not one single photograph or cell phone video? Perhaps the armored trucks were used to transport equipment, food, supplies? And now you're saying the military was close by, that's a new one to me unless I've missed something previously.

The FBI has consistently stated "on going investigation." Their investigation at Dent's Run may have been a part of some other investigation that you've completely overlooked or not even remotely considered. For example, there are two current (separate) on going FBI investigation's into missing gold out of Florida alone, a lot of gold. You can bet your last dollar that the FBI isn't going to take a pass on someone claiming to have potentially located missing bars of gold in Pennsylvania or any other locale.

Assuming the FBI took a swing and missed, the embarrassment of such an effort that found nothing is something the agency would more than likely rather just keep quiet. Unfortunately for we the people, that is something that they can do by virtue of the power that they yield.

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
What I am not understanding is, if they said "go home" we are done. Why would you believe them. I would of stayed until they all left. If they forced me then I would have hired an investigator to observe and record the site as back-up. Never, ever trust anyone when it comes to money, especially 400 million dollars in gold!

BTW, if you have done all that, then I commend you.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
.... Never, ever trust anyone when it comes to money, especially 400 million dollars in gold!....

If we start with the assumption that all people, and all LEO's, perpetually lie and are crooked, then yes: Everything you're saying is true. I know some people who don't lie. I know some honest LEO's.

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Fk u stated that DCNR ...said that u could of faked it (because they weren't on the site at time u removed the the core sample) ...y didn't u have the small sample tested at a lab i hope u realize theres many types of FOOLS GOLD .....i call them seeds

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess when the DCNR got there..... the logical thing to do would of been to drill a new hole near this hole with a new bit so they would of seen firsthand that its not fake .... then they could of had the lab test the pyrite or dust or brass .....oh DCNR are experts on natural gold ....oh i forgot DCNR knew where the cameras were but so did u your son and all your friends i guess that how they stole what was located in that hole ....every time the AU slips away

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for explaining that FK.

If I understand you, FBI responded (at least initially) to investigate that someone dug up one of your boreholes ( or areas). Eventually, for whatever reason, that turned into the BIG dig circa March 18/18.

So ostensibly they were investigating (probably) the peeps you informed about your findings.(DCNR) or whoever made that first little dig and why they dug...

Do I have that right?

What was DCNR's claim as to what caused/who performed the dig while you were retooling? What were the dates of that week? Thanks!

Inside the cave we could drill 3/4" hole with masonry bits and some were 12' long . WE used a battery drill Black n Decker with 6 extra batteries. This 1 drill did a GREAT JOB for years and we still use it. We would drill holes in the back wall in a grid pattern and place 8' copper rods in them to shoot electric with our GLP to help locate metal objects. NO BOND was needed but we could not dig and this was a slow process and took us 5 yrs to make it back 45' back in the cave. DCNR came in at times to check on our work. NO PROBLEMS IN 5 YRS AND NO COMPLAINTS . When things look unsafe inside the back of the cave we called it quits. DCNR wanted us to keep working the site so they showed us how to drill in to the back of the cave from above with 3/4" masonry bits and a big hammer drill with a generator on site. I have pictures of over $2,000 worth of bits we left on site for the 2years we drilled. No bond was needed'but we could only drill a 3/4" hole . In 2 years of drilling we got 22 holes done . We kept records of each hole and samples of dirt . Dirt samples were sent out at times and checked for metals. At times we had a lot of black stained stones that came from pig iron or cast iron and at times we hit dark blue clay from silver or copper. If and when we hit gold or silver DCNR told us what we had to do if they were closed. Call the ranger on duty and he will come to the site . I had his phone number for 2 years but when we hit gold DCNR's office was open so we called them. DCNR came to the site from Harrisburg Pa, and looked at what we had on the drill bit, they said we could of faked the amount on the bit so they wanted to see a 1lb of gold before they would do a dig. That way if I faked the gold they would keep the 1lb for the cost. I agreed to what they said but we needed to use core drill bits and they said 3" was all I could use so we shut down for 7 days to have them made up. On day day 4 I had to return to the site and that's when I found out someone dug it up . Right at the spot were I showed DCNR we hit gold. WE called the FBI and State Police. DCNR had a copy of our drilling records and they knew were my hidden trail cams were and there was no way anyone else could of done this. We found out the ranger I was to call if we hit gold did not work for DCNR 4 days after the dig happened. A few months later we got them again on camera taking things from the site, and again doing things on cam. You ask about equipment , no commercial equipment allowed, only hand tools that we could carry up the hill. No 4 wheelers, no motor vehicles of any kind but we could use a horse. Now if at any time had we broken the law and Built a fire, or cut down a tree, or dump chemicals on the land or left garbage on site that could get us thrown off the site. If we dug dirt again that was not allowed. If you remove anything of value that was against the law. So we did everything right for 7 yrs. If you break the laws they can use that against you if you find treasure and could lose chance of finders fee. DCNR's Forestry Office was on the other side of the mountain we were working on so DCNR trucks were up and down the road all the time , they could be on site with in minutes so a drill truck or back hoe was not possible.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like the DCNR was so nice in helping u with your search ,,,but u called Feds and State police on them sorry for laughing ,,,,after watching that video here..... do u really think that u and your son and everybody u told that u found gold and the hundreds of people they told ,,,well u been being watched since so DCNR might be the good guys ....so think before u offend any more people ...i also have to say this is the most interesting thread iv'e seen were one member has stood his ground in his beliefs and offended the system

Last edited:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What always confused me was the gold being buried under a fire pit vs inside a cave with a skeleton.
Also don't understand how we go from possible human remains to an excavator digging at night!
What...FBI thinks skeleton is BS, but believe there's gold?

I suspect we will eventually be able to read a formal account..be it a book, magazine article, documentary, or court proceedings. Until then I join the ranks of the confused.

Last edited:

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing new to report I understand thanks

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What always confused me was the gold being buried under a fire pit vs inside a cave with a skeleton.
Also don't understand how we go from possible human remains to an excavator digging at night!
What...FBI thinks skeleton is BS, but believe there's gold?

I suspect we will eventually be able to read a formal account..be it a book, magazine article, documentary, or court proceedings. Until then I join the ranks of the confused.

OK let me try to help you figure it out. The gold was not buried under the fire pit , the fire pit was next to a shaft were water fell down into the cave and made a dome shape room . Now if the fire pit was from the civil war period then we think they dropped the gold bars down the shaft and they were moved to back right side of the room . In the dome room we found many fire pits and the smoke could go up the shaft. Great place to stay for a day or two but when it rained it would be a water fall inside NO GOOD. Now we did not know the cave was divided in 1/2 and the Indian built a wall to stop the water fall from splashing in his area. The silver went back into the back wall of the dome room into a smaller cave that runs up into the mountain.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I am not understanding is, if they said "go home" we are done. Why would you believe them. I would of stayed until they all left. If they forced me then I would have hired an investigator to observe and record the site as back-up. Never, ever trust anyone when it comes to money, especially 400 million dollars in gold!

BTW, if you have done all that, then I commend you.

The road supervisor for Dents Run lives on the road down from this Green Tent and he told us him and his wife and dog just got to the road to take a walk toward the green tent area to see what was going on. When they stepped on the road the FBI came to them and asked them what are you doing. He said walking our dog, the agent said walk him in the other direction and he replied back OK I don't want to cause any problems , so they walked away from the area. People that lived in Dents Run could not stand out side and take pictures. People in cars driving by were stopped and asked not to take pictures. The FBI about xxxx when Channel 6 News from Johnstown came down the road to talk to us. Hay I just said hi to her and the FBI had their hands on us and made us get into the green tent. You said you would of staid there until they all left , ya that would of never of happened. His is one of many stories we got . You know if I did not have 1,000's of pictures or 15 local people that are credible ,one in law enforcement, one is the constable for that area. Then I could see why some member here do not believe any of this but we have way more proof than we need to show this to the public and let them decide. So far its just been a small hand full that don't want to believe even if I showed them gold bars. Hay just the 1 TV show we did goes to 92million viewers . Every time we go world news it hit Million's of viewers . So to each their own.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess when the DCNR got there..... the logical thing to do would of been to drill a new hole near this hole with a new bit so they would of seen firsthand that its not fake .... then they could of had the lab test the pyrite or dust or brass .....oh DCNR are experts on natural gold ....oh i forgot DCNR knew where the cameras were but so did u your son and all your friends i guess that how they stole what was located in that hole ....every time the AU slips away

NO you got it wrong, Yes they did say I could of faked the gold on the bit but why, it was to stull us for as long as they could . I shut down for 7 days and they knew it and they came in on day one and started digging . All of my cams were missing and when I asked DCNR about the missing trail cams they blamed the survey crew for the gas company in the area for taking them. NO Way could they have found them and why look for them, then why would they dig at our site and how did they know were to dig and how did they know I shut down for days. NO it was DCNR , when my lawyer sit at DCNR's head office we asked for the trail cams and the DCNR lawyer said they were keeping them until the investigation is over. They still have a lot of my trail cams (10 of them ) and a lot of equipment.
Drill another hole , no way , some holes took 2 days to drill down 10' . DCNR was on site for 1hr only. DCNR knew there was gold and silver at this site for a long time and they wanted us to locate it then throw us off the site and take over.

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to thank u Fk for clearing that all up about the DCNR in great detail ....that video i seen here doesn't help your case ....i want to say these last few statements help your case more then the photos u shown ....i only hope u have the right lawyer and what u say is 100% true because ive seen cover up first hand ...i want to see a lab report of sample u found if i was a judge ...they might try to make u look like another smollett ...i hope one out the 30 spill the beans if they are guilty ...good luck

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Fk statement about drilling is accurate and i believe DCNR could of used the gas company as a patsy its possible ...was the gas company drilling (small rig) and running seismic wires threw the area ???? I hope u got there statement .......am guessing 3 workers to 6 workers that what i remember on my property 1990 depending on what they were doing

The Aluminum Monster

Mar 18, 2015
New Bedford, MA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett AT Pro, 5x8 DD, 15" NEL Attack, Garrett Pro-pointer, Pro Series 5x9 sand scoop, 30" Royal Compact sluice, 36" Bazooka Gold Trap, Gold Cube.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The road supervisor for Dents Run lives on the road down from this Green Tent and he told us him and his wife and dog just got to the road to take a walk toward the green tent area to see what was going on. When they stepped on the road the FBI came to them and asked them what are you doing. He said walking our dog, the agent said walk him in the other direction and he replied back OK I don't want to cause any problems , so they walked away from the area. People that lived in Dents Run could not stand out side and take pictures. People in cars driving by were stopped and asked not to take pictures. The FBI about xxxx when Channel 6 News from Johnstown came down the road to talk to us. Hay I just said hi to her and the FBI had their hands on us and made us get into the green tent. You said you would of staid there until they all left , ya that would of never of happened. His is one of many stories we got . You know if I did not have 1,000's of pictures or 15 local people that are credible ,one in law enforcement, one is the constable for that area. Then I could see why some member here do not believe any of this but we have way more proof than we need to show this to the public and let them decide. ]So far its just been a small hand full that don't want to believe even if I showed them gold bars. Hay just the 1 TV show we did goes to 92million viewers . Every time we go world news it hit Million's of viewers . So to each their own.

I am 100 percent confident that I speak for all 130,318 members of TreasureNet when I say we WOULD believe you if you showed us pictures of gold bars being pulled out of hole, by the FBI, taken by your trail cameras.

To be clear, I am rooting for you. I am on this site because I love treasure.

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I never heard of this treasure entil u started this thread Fk ....I have a question since i don't trust anything i heard in that video here i want to hear it from u ....those ingot 50 troy pounds are raw 18k-22k AU ???? and the silver u mention that also raw ingots ? was this one union shipment or this is 2 different treasures at the same site ....the big silver rush was in Nevada during the civil war ....were those union soldiers delivering all this to the mint ? i know other members have mentioned other treasures here but i know first hand none of them had silver ....could u please update me on the silver.... to me what i know of treasure stories from this time period it sounds strange and there was no mention in that stupid hyped video about silver .... which u said u wanted nothing to do with and i believe u and see y

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fk statement about drilling is accurate and i believe DCNR could of used the gas company as a patsy its possible ...was the gas company drilling (small rig) and running seismic wires threw the area ???? I hope u got there statement .......am guessing 3 workers to 6 workers that what i remember on my property 1990 depending on what they were doing

I got a hold of the gas people and they were not in the area. Another note, the tire tracks to our site stopped at our site and did not go up the dirt road . The grass on the road was still up tall so why would a survey crew just go to our site then stop. STUPID for DCNR to blame them. No there is more to this story but its GREED that did this. Its NOT THE WORKERS AT DCNR THAT ARE BAD , ITS THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE THAT MAKE THEM DO THESE THINGS. THE SAME FOR THE FBI , 90 % OF THEM I LIKED A LOT , IT WAS THE PEOPLE INCHARGE THAT GOT GREEDY , THEY ARE THE ONES WE NEED TO TAKE DOWN FROM THAT JOB.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am 100 percent confident that I speak for all 130,318 members of TreasureNet when I say we WOULD believe you if you showed us pictures of gold bars being pulled out of hole, by the FBI, taken by your trail cameras.

To be clear, I am rooting for you. I am on this site because I love treasure.

those PICTURES I CAN NOT SHOW AT THIS TIME . In time we will .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions