Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree591Likes

Thread: March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2013
    SouthwestVirginia
    760 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Just wondering if you have photos where they are actually removing items from the hole? Eight or nine tons of gold and silver would mean a pretty significant amount of objects being removed. Even if we can't make out what it is, should be many photos taken showing the removal of anything and it seems your cameras took photos during the entire digging. If you wish not to show them, that is fine, but if photos of that exist, that's what I'm most curious to see or hear your discussions on that matter.

us
    Feb 2009
    West Liberty Kentucky
    Garrett AT Max
    468 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    How is she yelling? A woman with her mouth open don’t mean she is yelling... I see no proof of that whatsoever . A woman with with her mouth open doesn’t mean she is being aggressive. I have three daughters please don’t go there. ONCE again your picture shows nothing at all that shows treasure! So do you not get what we are saying? Listen I dug a septic a few years ago. There was my mom and kids and neighbors and everyone under the sun hanging out. Just saying show us ACTUAL proof. I’ve asked several times and you can’t produce for some reason. If you can’t then why even post that on here? I honestly don’t care if you find it or not . At first I was rooting for you and on four side . However after seeing how you and the mods who won’t dare touch you for some weird reason you all have left a bad taste in my mouth. Show or shut up. People “yelling” or standing beside a hole is garbage and anyone with a brain knows that. Just say yes I found it here’s my proof or no I didn’t... I’d rather admit failure and save my self respect then lie and never get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by FinderKeeper View Post
    Look at the first two pictures , and the time they were taken. The lady in pink hat is the head DCNR person and the person she is yelling at is head FBI agent . They brought DCNR up to the site just minutes after they found something in the hole WHY, it takes 15 min to climb up that hill , look at the times. Look at how close she is to the hole. I know what they are talking about and this is part of the investigation. I just hope some members can figure this out. Thank You

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    790 times
    I use everything to find treasure, dowsing rods, LRL, GPL, Radar, what ever it takes. These tools are only as good as the person using them
    Or maybe not even that good.
    XLV, Darke, wingmaster and 1 others like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2015
    New Bedford, MA
    White's Coinmaster Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett AT Pro, 5x8 DD, 15" NEL Attack, Garrett Pro-pointer, Pro Series 5x9 sand scoop, 30" Royal Compact sluice, 36" Bazooka Gold Trap, Gold Cube.
    679 times
    I have completely lost track of this narrative and I read Frank Herbert's "Dune" when I was 13.
    etex, Darke and b3y0nd3r like this.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Oak Ridge ,Nova Scotia
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1150 times
    When the FBI said there was 9 tons of gold at my site and more in the other holes. Then there should be 9 + 9 + 9 = 27 tons and thats just stupid. Enviroscan did not talk about the silver but the FBI said it did show up on the scan report. The scan report is why the FBI came in with so many agents and equipment , we thought it would be more like we do the dig with 7 to 10 agents on the first day and if we hit gold then bring in the big boys. NO this was out of control . Either they knew there was something on the scan report and they didn't want us to see it. The scan report will show it all , who faked what and why if nothing was found. Or it will prove there was a lot more treasure down under at this site. We been trying to get this report from day 1.
    Coalcracker likes this.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Oak Ridge ,Nova Scotia
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1150 times
    Quote Originally Posted by EC.Mason View Post
    How is she yelling? A woman with her mouth open don’t mean she is yelling... I see no proof of that whatsoever . A woman with with her mouth open doesn’t mean she is being aggressive. I have three daughters please don’t go there. ONCE again your picture shows nothing at all that shows treasure! So do you not get what we are saying? Listen I dug a septic a few years ago. There was my mom and kids and neighbors and everyone under the sun hanging out. Just saying show us ACTUAL proof. I’ve asked several times and you can’t produce for some reason. If you can’t then why even post that on here? I honestly don’t care if you find it or not . At first I was rooting for you and on four side . However after seeing how you and the mods who won’t dare touch you for some weird reason you all have left a bad taste in my mouth. Show or shut up. People “yelling” or standing beside a hole is garbage and anyone with a brain knows that. Just say yes I found it here’s my proof or no I didn’t... I’d rather admit failure and save my self respect then lie and never get it back.
    You were one of the members that I didn't think would get it , I posted this for the ones that do get it, again this was not to show treasure or gold it was to prove iron and nothing of value was in the first hole , but you don't get it, sorry.

We have a lot more MAJOR info we plan to use in Federal Court but for now this is it until we get through court or my lawyer says OK to talk.
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Mar 16, 2019 at 01:54 AM.

Charter Member
    us
    Knight of the Round Bowl

Feb 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    796 times
    Cache Hunting
    E.C. Mason - though I'm not taking sides, you did imply FK was a liar in your recent post. Quote "Just say yes I found it here’s my proof or no I didn’t... I’d rather admit failure and save my self respect then lie and never get it back."

Here's the news articles you stated you couldn't find:

eyewitness accounts of vehicle activity at the dig site and nearby: https://www.apnews.com/b8b4d27254814894b3a79aa3083fb356
    ( Begins in the paragraphs beneath the third photo )

mention of helicopters, albeit briefly: https://www.philly.com/philly/news/l...-20181011.html
    (mention is about halfway point of article text)

Good luck
    Last edited by Ryano; Mar 16, 2019 at 01:35 AM.
    jeff of pa, XLV, KANACKI and 3 others like this.

XLV

Jul 2016
    232 times
    fk has proved that the feds have searched at dent site for metal .... without more photo proof ....members will side with fed saying nothing was found ...

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola
    19560 times
    Banner Finds (7)
    In the photos, I see no evidence anything came out of the dirt. Did I miss something in the photos? I see people standing around, playing with a piece of machinery, some drawings and not much else.
    SeabeeRon and Tom_in_CA like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2015
    New Bedford, MA
    White's Coinmaster Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett AT Pro, 5x8 DD, 15" NEL Attack, Garrett Pro-pointer, Pro Series 5x9 sand scoop, 30" Royal Compact sluice, 36" Bazooka Gold Trap, Gold Cube.
    679 times
    These post were to prove that the FBI lied about everything they said BUT some believe the FBI when they said NOTHING WAS FOUND. AS I stated before we did show and prove a lot of what they said was a lie and thats what I wanted to do. DID I show gold in the first hole NO and thats what I been saying all along but some members do not get it. The FBI said there was more gold in the two holes that Enviroscan located than what I found. I believe it was IRON in the two holes and I wanted to see the scan BUT NO WAY. The drawing they showed me was FAKED by someone FBI or Enviroscan. What they found in the first hole proved what I been saying NO GOLD its all iron put there 5 yrs ago. Guess who put it there and why. Lets go back to the 10 pictures and look again the answer is there NOW.
    This where I am losing track. Are you saying there was no gold in the hole or that they removed the gold in the middle of the night on March 13th, 2018? Was there gold in the hole 5 years ago and someone switched it out with iron? You specifically say, in this quote, that there is no gold in the hole, which is what you "been saying". If that is the case, then the FBI did not remove 7 to 9 tons of Civil War gold from Dents Run in the last year.

I am honestly having difficulty trying to parse your above quote. Is there supposed to be gold in this dig site within the last year or not? This question is regardless of whether you have pictures because it seems to me, you shouldn't have pictures, because *I think* you are saying that the gold was swapped out 5 years ago for iron.

I am re-reading your October 9th, 2018 in an attempt to weave this puzzle together.
    Tom_in_CA and SeabeeRon like this.

us
    Aug 2009
    White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
    803 times
    I thought you said it was time for the story to come out now, so I guess its not then?
    You were one of the members that I didn't think would get it , I posted this for the ones that do get it, again this was not to show treasure or gold it was to prove iron and nothing of value was in the first hole , but you don't get it, sorry.

We have a lot more MAJOR info we plan to use in Federal Court but for now this is it until we get through court or my lawyer says OK to talk.
    SeabeeRon and Tom_in_CA like this.

us
    Aug 2009
    White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
    803 times
    What did you think when you called the feds in, or do you?
    When the FBI said there was 9 tons of gold at my site and more in the other holes. Then there should be 9 + 9 + 9 = 27 tons and thats just stupid. Enviroscan did not talk about the silver but the FBI said it did show up on the scan report. The scan report is why the FBI came in with so many agents and equipment , we thought it would be more like we do the dig with 7 to 10 agents on the first day and if we hit gold then bring in the big boys. NO this was out of control . Either they knew there was something on the scan report and they didn't want us to see it. The scan report will show it all , who faked what and why if nothing was found. Or it will prove there was a lot more treasure down under at this site. We been trying to get this report from day 1.
    Tom_in_CA likes this.

XLV

Jul 2016
    232 times
    some advice to fk u better study and understand what really happened to Roxas .....because its happening to u now ...the system even turned his own son against him ...remember what his son said in court No my father didn't find the buddha but could u please give the buddha to me ( and thats not a joke) ....The feds only take what they want they don't give only take ,,,,by your own words they made you wait in the car... wake up.... what your going to get here will just drive u insane like Roxas

Mar 2016
    2446 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wingmaster View Post
    What did you think when you called the feds in, or do you?
    Wow that's condescending!
    All treasures found with permission on private property or on active mining claims.

Oct 2016
    968 times
    Researching Treasure Stories Author
    There is a video interview avaible with a research expert who believes FinderKeeper did locate a real treasure. But that it could possibly be another treasure. Sometime I might post it here. Earlier in this thread Findkeeper refers to the video.
    Ryano likes this.

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links