March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Post 55 is also odd, they are the same photo, just different zoom percentage and one is upside down.

mercinarie

Nov 5, 2006
Western Australia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
are you talking about the wooden stakes?

InkedGOld anyone_LI.jpg
i am talking about the bit circled in blue.

Are you saying that the gold bit could be the wooden stakes?

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
OK Its time I let everyone know why I posted the pictures and the info in the way I did . ITS HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME.:icon_scratch: The FBI has not talked to us or my lawyer or our Senator in one year so I made dead lines and some I did not keep just to see if the FBI would call my lawyer. Did not happen so at 1yr we decided to tell it all but only give out so much info. The FBI did not know if we had proof, or pictures so I posted some pictures from before the dig , then I posted pictures after the dig, then I posted pictures of them setting up, and still no call from them. WE did think they would raid my house but that did not happen either. So again we posted pictures of the night dig and nothing , then we showed the dig in hole 1 and that alone should of made them talk to us , but nothing from them. So by now they know I do have what I say I have but I need to keep them in the dark with some info. Do we have pictures of them removing the gold and silver treasure :dontknow:. THIS TIME THEY WIN :notworthy:, but I play to win to so now its time we take this to Court .

" HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME "?

So all tha members who have been banned on this thread for calling your obvious bluff were just pawns in THE GAME?

Didn't pan out though, did it? Didn't get the attention you really wanted.

Won't get any more of mine either.

Good luck in court. Hope you get everything you deserve. :icon_thumright:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WE did think they would raid my house but that did not happen either.

Sounds like the FBI has decided there's nothing worth a raid. So far, I agree.

but I play to win to so now its time we take this to Court .

If you had anything worth arguing in court, then the time was a year ago. I'll wager a year from now it still won't be time.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe much of what is behind this is a possible tv show, which is mentioned in one of FK own posts. Currently on this site are several posts of new shows airing, even at least one post claiming to be a production company wanting to tag along in Skeleton Canyon. I did mention I plan a book on the "Lost Cabin Mine" of Wyoming and was contacted by someone who claimed they had something worked out with the History Channel, but apparently haven't wrote their book yet. This is the evolution of the hobby.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
OK Its time I let everyone know why I posted the pictures and the info in the way I did . ITS HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME.:icon_scratch: The FBI has not talked to us or my lawyer or our Senator in one year so I made dead lines and some I did not keep just to see if the FBI would call my lawyer. Did not happen so at 1yr we decided to tell it all but only give out so much info. The FBI did not know if we had proof, or pictures so I posted some pictures from before the dig , then I posted pictures after the dig, then I posted pictures of them setting up, and still no call from them. WE did think they would raid my house but that did not happen either. So again we posted pictures of the night dig and nothing , then we showed the dig in hole 1 and that alone should of made them talk to us , but nothing from them. So by now they know I do have what I say I have but I need to keep them in the dark with some info. Do we have pictures of them removing the gold and silver treasure :dontknow:. THIS TIME THEY WIN :notworthy:, but I play to win to so now its time we take this to Court .
I think all of us have been "played".. Used as pawns to get the attention of the FBI and probably the media. You have even finally admitted exactly that. It's just my opinion and I should have as much right to express it as long as it's done politely as you have to post this "story". I'm not calling you a liar or calling names at all so if this violates some sort of rules I can't see how. The circles and arrows are a real hoot. I see a pole on the ground. And in the Blue circle I see an open space under a rock that's resting on top of another rock. A triangular HOLE. NOTHING more. I will agree with one thing though. It's right there in the title of this thread. "Time's up"... I find it extremely sad that some well respected members got the boot for making comments on this thread while you're still here playing this silly game. I hope you found what it was you came HERE looking for. It's my opinion you should maybe run along and come back when you have something other than smoke & mirrors to show us.

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know what iv'e stepped in .......am new to this part of the world but some where i missed something big ....i guess with the terms used in this neck of the woods its not safe to wait for answers ....am guessing this is a carry over from the past threads that i know nothing about ....i want to wish all and i mean all u good true blue americans good luck am going back to south east asia threads only ...

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nh....I think you have it backwards....smoke and mirrors is what the FBI does hiding behind tents and keeping everybody out and digging all nite with armed agents all over the place . do you think the FBI would show he treasure if they were going to deny it ever existed.. do you work for the...FBI ?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see no treasure. Still. And this thread is in over time according to the thread's title "time is up". Sure is. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions