Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree552Likes

Thread: March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Oak Ridge ,Nova Scotia
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiredman View Post
    FinderKeeper, what is your take on the article floating around claiming no gold at Dents Run. I believe you might know the name of the fellow who was involved in it and keeps it floating around?
    Ya he is from Dubois Pa. and is a FAKE when it comes to treasure hunting. He does things just so he gets in the news, He faked a letter from the FBI and posted it on all sites. When we saw the line he made up we made him remove all post of it and we called the FBI and reported him. He copies other treasure hunters ways or ideas to sell his books . He made everyone think he knew more about the Dents Run site than we did. Now every one knows he is a FAKE.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    1121 times
    FinderKeeper another question. You did a YouTube interview with Terry Carter and later claimed you didn't like how it turned out. I believe this is when you claimed you wouldn't do a follow-up with him. Would you still like or be willing to do a second interview?
    NO we did not do a interview with him, but he did call me and I said no because he did a interview with a treasure hunter that did not know anything about Dents Run and it was BAD, the entire video was bad. No way did I want to end up like that . WE done interviews with
    TomBob Outdoors LLC
    and Legend Hunters that will air in April . We did a show for Travel Channel that should air in late summer.
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Mar 07, 2019 at 05:00 PM.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    1121 times
    Also, was their anything behind a rumored possible thing with either the Travel Channel or the History Channel and your group?
    Our Film Company is working on getting us our own TV series . We do plan to do more TV shows this year but with all the info we have on Dents Run and New Ross , Nova Scotia we need many TV shows to tell it all. We were asked if we wanted to be on with Josh Gates on his TV show but it would be just 15min or 30 min and that just is not enough time to tell our story.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    1121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cylbill View Post
    why so many armored cars to get one wagon with fifty bars of gold ? theres alot more to this story than we will ever know.....

I think there was 7 1/2 tons of Spanish Silver way back in the cave and 2 1/2 tons of civil war gold but the FBI said it was all gold 7 to 9 tons of it. How did it get there
    . I think the Spanish Silver was brought in by the local Indians from Emporium Pa ( Blackbeard / Parker Treasure), and the gold was from 2 civil war freight wagons, each freight wagon had 26 bars x 2 = 52 bars. Each armored truck can hull 2 1/2 tons so if the FBI was right on 9 tons , they needed 3 for the job. 3 x 2 1/2 tons = 7 1/2 ton load.
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Mar 07, 2019 at 01:03 PM.
    3cylbill likes this.

Oct 2016
    893 times
    Researching Treasure Stories Author
    FinderKeeper I am glad you answered all three of my question posts.
    Honest Samuel likes this.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    2921 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by MidMoTreasure View Post
    Have you filed a case yet? If you have or when you do, will you please provide the case number? I have a PACER account and would love to follow and read all the court filings.
    Thank you for your great interesting comments. All of us seek the same information.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    1121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MidMoTreasure View Post
    Awesome! Please keep me posted. What District Court are you all in? Is your brief a FOIA brief or in the district court? I am a practicing attorney and a law nerd when it comes to property issues, so I would really like to read it.
    Its a FOIA Brief filed against DCNR , should be filed in Harrisburg Pa. My lawyer said its due on March 18th.

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    16197 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FinderKeeper View Post
    Its a FOIA Brief filed against DCNR , should be filed in Harrisburg Pa. My lawyer said its due on March 18th.

O.K.. That's the state D.N.R. . Hope it is not redacted , or it will reveal about as much as....Well , little.
    Other than cooperation with the Feds by rolling over for them as is often a states case.... They don't represent or speak for the Feds.
    Meaning , just as subject to a gag order as anyone.

What about the Feds?

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    1121 times
    Quote Originally Posted by releventchair View Post
    O.K.. That's the state D.N.R. . Hope it is not redacted , or it will reveal about as much as....Well , little.
    Other than cooperation with the Feds by rolling over for them as is often a states case.... They don't represent or speak for the Feds.
    Meaning , just as subject to a gag order as anyone.

What about the Feds?
    Not sure about the FEDS , I know my lawyer has filed so many papers and each time DCNR says if the FBI says the investigation is still on going we will not give out any info either. What we are asking for has nothing to do with the investigation they are doing , what we want is all about what happened at Dents Run on March 12/13/14 . After he files the brief I am done with paper work and will do what we can to get this into Federal Court.
    releventchair likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola, White's TDI SL, Tesoro Tejon
    18377 times
    Banner Finds (7)
    I did not follow this closely back in the day, it was on the news at one point when the FBI showed up. So is the following correct? A federally owned stolen stock of gold is buried on Pennsylvania state lands, and you want all or some of it, correct? And you're trying to get publicity on TV (or youtube)?

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    1121 times
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	night 1.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	1688125This FBI night agent was one of many on site 24 / 7 locking down the entire mountain for 3 days . No ONE could go up to or close to the dig site you can see the letters FBI on his back. Ha we have a lot more pictures to show soon. I am holding the good ones for last.
    jeff of pa and weekender like this.

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    16197 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FinderKeeper View Post
    Not sure about the FEDS , I know my lawyer has filed so many papers and each time DCNR says if the FBI says the investigation is still on going we will not give out any info either. What we are asking for has nothing to do with the investigation they are doing , what we want is all about what happened at Dents Run on March 12/13/14 . After he files the brief I am done with paper work and will do what we can to get this into Federal Court.
    I'd rather poke you with a stick about what was there.....
    But sure don't enjoy your having to run through legal gauntlets.
    Fair play is certainly a point of contention in T.H.ing , but once you get stepped on by Uncle Sam there should be transparency about what transpired.

Who is entitled to possession can be fought farther (not saying the costs make it right...) , but not if no evidence of possession or existence of anything to possess is presented. Or you are screwed.
    And I understand there is more than presented here in regards to evidence that has to be kept in reserve for now. I'm fine with that (somehow , for now).
    Better my own impatience , than the impatience you face.(!)

Oct 2016
    893 times
    Researching Treasure Stories Author
    Well that picture tells quite a story, bullet proof vest and all. It is odd how folks think they have to pick apart ones related experience. I got a couple of albatrosses on the site here myself.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola, White's TDI SL, Tesoro Tejon
    18377 times
    Banner Finds (7)
    Bullet proof vest? What were they expecting?

Charter Member
    us
    “Fortune favors the prepared mind.” ― Louis Pasteur

Sep 2018
    Between Half Reale Beach and Nuestra Seflora ds Las Nieves
    Garrett, Equinox
    67 times
    “Fortune favors the prepared mind.” ― Louis Pasteur

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast