March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
night 1.JPG This FBI night agent was one of many on site 24 / 7 locking down the entire mountain for 3 days . No ONE could go up to or close to the dig site :dontknow: you can see the letters FBI on his back. Ha we have a lot more pictures to show soon. I am holding the good ones for last.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Not sure about the FEDS , I know my lawyer has filed so many papers and each time DCNR says if the FBI says the investigation is still on going we will not give out any info either. What we are asking for has nothing to do with the investigation they are doing , what we want is all about what happened at Dents Run on March 12/13/14 . After he files the brief I am done with paper work and will do what we can to get this into Federal Court.

I'd rather poke you with a stick about what was there.....
But sure don't enjoy your having to run through legal gauntlets.
Fair play is certainly a point of contention in T.H.ing , but once you get stepped on by Uncle Sam there should be transparency about what transpired.

Who is entitled to possession can be fought farther (not saying the costs make it right...) , but not if no evidence of possession or existence of anything to possess is presented. Or you are screwed.
And I understand there is more than presented here in regards to evidence that has to be kept in reserve for now. I'm fine with that (somehow , for now).
Better my own impatience , than the impatience you face.(!)

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Well that picture tells quite a story, bullet proof vest and all. It is odd how folks think they have to pick apart ones related experience. I got a couple of albatrosses on the site here myself.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bullet proof vest? What were they expecting?

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bullet proof vest? What were they expecting?

That's a tatical vest. It's like a carpenter throwing their tool rig on in the morning.
One puts the weight of the tools on the shoulders, the other on the hips.

Would be silly to attempt to secure an area without your tools..right?
Being a government agent in the backwoods can probably be dangerous at times depending on how the neighbors make their money.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, you got it right. Should have their snake boots on in that area too. Timber rattlers!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I guess I shouldn't play outside in a lightning storm then. I have been struck by two snakes in my life and came with 2' of stepping on a rattler, a sidewinder. The first was a baby copperhead that couldn't get over my shoe. It died of extreme exposure to a shovel. The second a huge water snake that hit my boots, twice. I took the .22 and blew it to hades. I did get a nice picture of the rattler, and let him be. I named it Squiggly.

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought at first it was said they done it in the middle of the night but if the armored trucks showed up at 8AM thats not at all under the cover of night to hide their actions though.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Warning_LI.jpg Warning 2.jpg Hay for years people walked on this dirt road and on March 12 the FBI put signs up all over the mountain saying Warning No Entry Beyond this Point :dontknow: What was it they did not want the public to see :icon_scratch: maybe digging up a treasure of gold and silver :hello2:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember a year ago we seen several members receive warnings and then were banned. The best part a year ago was seeing someone sneak on the site claiming they were with the FBI and they wanted the ban on their account lifted. Dents Run was and will be of interest for sometime to come.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many years to come, my good friend. I was banned last year for calling a member a Liar, Just got back from six months banned for calling them again for the same name. Total unfair both times. No more insults aim at members. And to all, a good night.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are seeing history being make here . Its time we fight back for our rights as treasure hunters, for years each state passed this law or that law to STOP this great sport. Back years ago when Johnson was president the gov came in to New Mexico were a person found a lot of gold in a cave , It went out in truck loads . Millions of dollars and the person that called the government GOT NOTHING :BangHead: . A few years back a person found a lot of gold in a cave out west and called the FBI. They came in with many choppers and took it all. Telling the person to STAY QUIET :BangHead: He got nothing. This happens over and over but in the end its us treasure hunters that find it and get screwed. WHY can't we get paid for the years of work we do when we find something major.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually many locations where large amounts are said to be are now government land.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
You're correct folks should support a fellow hobbist, but instead sides are taken. I caught flak by some just for doing research on the topic and publishing books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread