March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
top to weedsville.jpg Red Road Armoard Truck took.jpg
I thought at first it was said they done it in the middle of the night but if the armored trucks showed up at 8AM thats not at all under the cover of night to hide their actions though.

The FBI dig started at 7:30pm Tuesday night after they sent us and DCNR home telling us they were done for the day. They dug all night and neighbors saw the 4 and 6 wheeler quads bring things down the hill all night and load them into the back of 6 SUV's at a time. The 6 SUV's left and 6 more came in and it started all over again . I guess they ran out of time or SUV's so they unloaded the rest in to the green tent . The SUV's were in Hicks Run waiting for the Armored Truck Convoy to show up at 9 AM . When we showed up at 8:15 am the convoy started its run and made it to Hicks Run at 9 AM and got loaded and back on the road and was seen in Weedsville just before 10AM .
We did not see anything going on from were they had us sitting for 6hrs.
We left the site at 3PM Wed 14th and there was a Armored Truck sitting for 5hrs at the Valley Farm Market in Weedville that took off at 5:15 with some black SUV's and went to Dents Run . The road into Dents Run was closed down by armed FBI Agents when the last Armed Truck got loaded and it left with all of the FBI SUV's from the site . The convoy was seen in Benezette at 6 PM and seen in Weedville at 6:15 PM and in Penfield 6:40 PM .

Attachments

• Trail of Gold.jpg
    Trail of Gold.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually many locations where large amounts are said to be are now government land.

Many years ago DCNR had its Forestry office in Dents Run just below the cave site . Now they have their Forestry Office moved to Hicks Run ??? look at the map. Do you think they knew the gold was in this area :hello2: and they couldn't find it. Forestry site 1_LI.jpg

Last edited:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Ya he is from Dubois Pa. and is a FAKE when it comes to treasure hunting. He does things just so he gets in the news, He faked a letter from the FBI and posted it on all sites. When we saw the line he made up we made him remove all post of it and we called the FBI and reported him. He copies other treasure hunters ways or ideas to sell his books . He made everyone think he knew more about the Dents Run site than we did. Now every one knows he is a FAKE.

This is my favorite post in the thread so far! What is yours?

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
The above quote is a questionable violation of the rules if I remember how previous posts on Dents Run went.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A person can hunt for a treasure and fail 99.9% of the time. I hunt the stories and succeed 99.9% of the time. When a book sells I get royalities every time. A new way to profit treasure hunting. For me the treasure is the story.

Are your books published by legitimate publishing houses or are you a self publisher who uses the vanity houses and paid fees to have your material published, were forced into purchasing a number of your own books and paid more fees to enter your books into so-called literary contests?
There is a huge difference. An author should never have to pay to become published.
Where can I find your books and who is your publisher?

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi , So whats does a self edited Google map prove ? TP

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I used none of your mentioned methods things have changed. We do every aspect from research, editting, uploading, proof reading, marketing. Within two years we ended up on a Travel Channel episode. The funniest thing was lost treasure stories had never been marketed to the biggest untapped market that existed. Today 10 minutes to punch in an order makes anywhere from $30 to $275. The royalities will continue after we die for the grandkids.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi , So whats does a self edited Google map prove ? TP

I use topo maps myself they add to the visual effects with my stories. Google maps wouldn't work for me when it came time to print in black and white, they come out muddy. A map with no story behind it is of little use.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Are your books published by legitimate publishing houses or are you a self publisher who uses the vanity houses and paid fees to have your material published, were forced into purchasing a number of your own books and paid more fees to enter your books into so-called literary contests?
There is a huge difference. An author should never have to pay to become published.
Where can I find your books and who is your publisher?

We started with no overhead paid no fees to publish. As for where one can find the books without paying for advertising here I can not mention that. Remember there lost treasure, consider it a treasure hunt.

rock106

Oct 10, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FindersKeepers: First of all, I am cheering for you and hope you succeed. I have been following this lost gold since I was about 10 years old (40+ years). The family camp of over 1000 acres is 4 miles (a crow fly) away from this site. I recall a small newspaper article on the billboard at camp about this story. Only problem is, I thought I would be the one who would find this on our camp property. So although I am very happy for you and your success, I am disappointed that my childhood dream is gone. Heck, maybe a bar dropped in the creak on our property and I stumble across it. But you can bet I will not be calling the FBI or DCNR!!!!
Good luck to you!!!

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FindersKeepers: First of all, I am cheering for you and hope you succeed. I have been following this lost gold since I was about 10 years old (40+ years). The family camp of over 1000 acres is 4 miles (a crow fly) away from this site. I recall a small newspaper article on the billboard at camp about this story. Only problem is, I thought I would be the one who would find this on our camp property. So although I am very happy for you and your success, I am disappointed that my childhood dream is gone. Heck, maybe a bar dropped in the creak on our property and I stumble across it. But you can bet I will not be calling the FBI or DCNR!!!!
Good luck to you!!!

1000 acres is enough ground for there to other buried treasures. Keep looking, you might turn something else up. Until there is some substiancial proof positive information released..you can still dream.

Last edited:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of us includig myself agree total with you. Stay tune, it is going be a long trip.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck to you!!![/QUOTE
With all that land, you should search for single coins and jewels and for buried treasures. If I found large buried treasures, I call my lawyer and not the FBI or TV stations or newspapers.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We started with no overhead paid no fees to publish. As for where one can find the books without paying for advertising here I can not mention that. Remember there lost treasure, consider it a treasure hunt.

Naming your publishing company breaks no rules here but you already answered my question.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WHAT IF.....what they found wasn't the civil war gold and an unknown treasure NOT connected to the government ..who should rightfully OWN that find...? I just don't trust the feds as they have been known to lie . why couldn't finderskeepers be allowed to stay and watch the dig ? after all he clued them in trying to do things the right way and was taken advantage of...

/

/:tchest::tchest::tchest:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread