March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
March 14th is the 1yr date the FBI dug at Dents Run and we stayed quiet so they could finish their investigation. Time is up and we plan to talk .
Keep a eye on this page for events to come.
If any news media , radio, news paper, or TV show wants to talk to us , get ahold of me.:occasion14:

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FBI Jan scan.JPG FBI Jan 2.JPG FBI Jan 31.JPG FBI Jan 5.JPG
FBI scan over.JPG Here are some tail cam pictures taken on Jan 31 , 2018 . We took 5 FBI agents to the site and showed them our readings of gold with our equipment . Everything we did showed GOLD was 10' just below our feet. The scan took place far right side of the picture on the road. A few weeks later we returned with the FBI agents and a company the FBI hired called Enviroscan. WE do not have pictures of Enviroscan on site. Click on each picture to see it better. FBI Jan 6.JPG We will post a lot of pictures of the dig after March 15th. DCNR did not know the FBI was on site doing this scan with us and DCNR did not know Enviroscan was on site in Feb either. We were UNDER COVER but it was still cold out :laughing7:.

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The pics didn't load. Now they did!

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
head agent 2.JPG look 31_LI.jpg This was the head FBI agent in charge of the dig . For Now I had to block out his face . the person next to the excavator is the contractor hired to dig the site. He was only on site during the day time 9am to 7pm . Was not on site when the NIGHT DIG was done but he was asked to leave the keys in it just in case they had to move it. So he did , why not , the FBI was every place 24/7 the entire mountain was shut down and no one was allowed on it.

Attachments

• green 6 wheeler_LI.jpg
    green 6 wheeler_LI.jpg
    581 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was banned two times for calling Dennis a Liar, first for 3 months, back today from six months. I promise myself, to keep call comments pertaining to him on his Webset. I do miss my many friends. I was deeply hoping that this subject was dead and bured.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was banned two times for calling Dennis a Liar, first for 3 months, back today from six months. I promise myself, to keep call comments pertaining to him on his Webset. I do miss my many friends. I was deeply hoping that this subject was dead and bured.

Hay just hold back and look at what pictures we post in the next 10 days. We all want the truth to come out . If I was a Liar why would I spend thousands of $ with lawyers trying to get this into Federal Court . I want this in court so I can prove the FBI did remove over $400 million and were did it go, who got it NOW.

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The question that occurs to me - is why the FBI , as a particular Federal agency would be involved here ? The Department of the Treasury makes more sense to me . I do look forward to this story breaking out publically.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Is it too much of a problem as you post pics to label the folks in the shots...FBI, DNCR, FK, Drill Site (DS) etc for each person, item and area so we know who's who and what's what?

I'm glad you are showing pics...I just don't know who or what they are of. lol! Everyone is bundled up and the snow is covering the ground.

Thanks,
Kace

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This location isnt far from my house. Pretty interesting. There is said to be a few other stashes hidden in the area.
Looking forward to closure.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call me crazy but I never had a reason to doubt the story and look forward to your updates :coffee2:

xcopperstax

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2018
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1687581 View attachment 1687578 View attachment 1687579 View attachment 1687580
View attachment 1687583 Here are some tail cam pictures taken on Jan 31 , 2018 . We took 5 FBI agents to the site and showed them our readings of gold with our equipment . Everything we did showed GOLD was 10' just below our feet. The scan took place far right side of the picture on the road. A few weeks later we returned with the FBI agents and a company the FBI hired called Enviroscan. WE do not have pictures of Enviroscan on site. Click on each picture to see it better. View attachment 1687589 We will post a lot of pictures of the dig after March 15th. DCNR did not know the FBI was on site doing this scan with us and DCNR did not know Enviroscan was on site in Feb either. We were UNDER COVER but it was still cold out :laughing7:.

I am hoping that you had a game camera on the dig site. That could give some really conclusive info on what happened.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see pictures of unidentifiable guys in the woods with a piece of heavy equipment.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The question that occurs to me - is why the FBI , as a particular Federal agency would be involved here ? The Department of the Treasury makes more sense to me . I do look forward to this story breaking out publically.

The 3 FBI agents we had were from a group of 16 agents in the nation that handle stolen art work or money. Being this was a stolen civil war gold shipment they were put in charge of this hunt. The paper work that the FBI gave DCNR , said this was a criminal investigation ( NOT A TREASURE HUNT ) . Now this can play out two different ways. Not sure what way they took it. That's what we need answers on.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm surprised they didn't remove your game cameras.

Each time we went to the site they made us take the cams down but put then back up when we left. On the 14th they did not let us go up to the site and we sit in the car for 6hrs. When they said it was OK to go up the hill to the dig site that's when I saw they removed my DUMMY CAMS and the real ones were still working.:headbang: The FBI has no idea what we have on the cams YET, but soon they will find out :hello2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see pictures of unidentifiable guys in the woods with a piece of heavy equipment.

In a few days you will see a lot more pictures with more than 20 FBI agents in one picture alone during the dig. The pictures are taken at the dig site with clear pictures that tell a great story and we have video of the night dig to. It doesn't get any better than this :occasion14: and there are people that said we got screwed ???, and why didn't we do this or that. Hay we did things ahead of time to protect our find , its just now we plan to show part of what we have before we get this in Federal Court. There is a LOT MORE TO THIS STORY , that we still can not talk about YET :BangHead: but I will when the lawyers OK it.

Last edited:

MidMoTreasure

Jul 2, 2012
Mid-Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Super Sluice, Banjo Pan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you filed a case yet? If you have or when you do, will you please provide the case number? I have a PACER account and would love to follow and read all the court filings.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you filed a case yet? If you have or when you do, will you please provide the case number? I have a PACER account and would love to follow and read all the court filings.

On March 18th we file our brief and that should be the end of paper work for the FBI and DCNR to give us answers or open their files. If we don't have the info we want , then we can file for a Federal Court to decide if the files are sealed for good or open them.

I am sure there is a lot of info in their files that DCNR and the FBI would like to keep sealed. But when I am allowed to talk I WILL TELL IT ALL . I am not sealed and my files are open to the press.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread