happy moms day 2019 wish to all

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry it's may, but it's never to early to thank a mom. U no right place or not it’s time to recognize those moms who carry the load, everyday. They might not feel good, job outside the house, heck in some cases take care of the lazy guy, lol. Being that said I miss my mom she died dec. 22, 2016. Under appreciated, do yourself a favor go give your mom a hug and say thankyou, I only wish I could. In some cases men r the moms to so I understand. Show some heart and compassion it’s priceless, thankyou very much, I love you and miss you mom.

Last edited:

xcopperstax

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2018
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
U no right place or not it’s time to recognize those moms who carry the load, everyday. They might not feel good, job outside the house, heck in some cases take care of the lazy guy, lol. Being that said I miss my mom she died dec. 22, 2016. Under appreciated, do yourself a favor go give your mom a hug and say thankyou, I only wish I could. In some cases men r the moms to so I understand. Show some heart and compassion it’s priceless, thankyou very much, I love you and miss you mom.

Well said. Gonna give my mum a call!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread