If you love Lynyrd Skynyrd

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do too ,those were some of the best bands of all time.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
When one thinks of Southern Rock bands, Skynrd comes to mind. Those Florida Southern Boys could play. Gary Rosington is sadly the last of the original band members left.

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do too ,those were some of the best bands of all time.

When one thinks of Southern Rock bands, Skynrd comes to mind. Those Florida Southern Boys could play. Gary Rosington is sadly the last of the original band members left.

Did y'all listen to the interview , it was really touching (kinda like watching the true real story) 'For lack of better words' you guys listen to it is you have a chance ; when Ronnie & others past I was 6 y/o but loved the Band through the Mid 80's on.

DD I have an awful memory for dates & names but the interview is with the 2 ed drummer ( from 1976 Fox Theater 'Reopen' ) was it Roy R who was the original drummer?

They did a Thing for charity in Canton Ga on Saturday in the name of the original drummer.

P.S. There are no Commercials & you can listen while you surf T Net.
GD Everyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions