eman1000

Feb 24, 2016
Elizabethtown, IN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus ORX, Etrac, F75, Simplex, MX5, V3i, Equinox, Tesoro Vaq, F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@RTR
But you weren't exposed or had clearance for "top secret" programs? I'm not saying that is what you saw but there are some crazy technologies being developed that nobody knows a thing about.

Good point - We have Osprey's fly very low over our house at night now for training exercises and if a person didn't know what they were I could see where they would think its was a UFO or some top secret plane.

OP
OP
RTR

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@eman

When you say "each light disappeared...", do you mean they went out as if someone was shutting them off? Or did they each take off or fly away? Because my friend's account involved the lights "going out" one at a time. He said they couldn't see anything between the lights but the were clearly a group and moved together. But his lights were right overhead and were not moving, just hovering.

Post # 12 is my wife's account.From My position on our front porch(w/camera in hand) as the lights came over our home I could see through the center of the lights. And they were Emitting a strange, constant, low, humming noise .Unlike ANY aircraft I've ever been around.

OP
OP
RTR

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good point - We have Osprey's fly very low over our house at night now for training exercises and if a person didn't know what they were I could see where they would think its was a UFO or some top secret plane.

One problem, Osprey's came out later ........Date of this incident was 1988

Last edited:

TN13

Feb 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out Jeff of PA's link on the first page of this thread. It is an extensive database that you can search by date or location. Check that out to see if people near you had the same experience.

OP
OP
RTR

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@RTR
But you weren't exposed or had clearance for "top secret" programs? I'm not saying that is what you saw but there are some crazy technologies being developed that nobody knows a thing about.

No not "top secret" just "secret" was my clearance held.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
2 kinds of Crafts... OLD ones are TIME MACHINES (that fly off); NEW ones are TIME/SPACE MACHINES, materialize, then de-materialize ("blink in/out"). TEN dimensions in "our" Universe, & SCIENCE is even posturlating ELEVEN Dimensions. Ponder on THAT, awhile... A MULTI-VERSE!

Last edited:
OP
OP
RTR

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another slightly redacted page from MUFON form 001.JPG

OP
OP
RTR

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see the dog leg maneuver the UFO took just when the aircraft approached it (bottom left corner)
010.JPG

TN13

Feb 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 kinds of Crafts... OLD ones are TIME MACHINES (that fly off); NEW ones are TIME/SPACE MACHINES, materialize, then de-materialize ("blink in/out"). TEN dimensions in "our" Universe, & SCIENCE is even posturlating ELEVEN Dimensions. Ponder on THAT, awhile... A MULTI-VERSE!

It's been a while but I have a physics degree and sure, there are crazy things that math and physics say are possible. But very little of it has been observed by the naked eye.

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
One sighting I had:

In the late 90s at 4 PM est during summer months on a day with with a clear blue sky, I was running to my car because I was late for work. The area I lived in at the time is heavily populated. As I fumbled for the keys I heard a hiss like air escaping. I looked straight up and had a clear view of what appeared to be an all white stealth bomber. It was close enough I could make out detail like ridges and bumps. It made a sharp circular turn that seemed to me impossible as the plane did not bank. The hiss sound was very quiet. If there was a car coming down the street I wouldn't of heard it.

I don't know if such a craft exists. Perhaps someone on here can clarify for me.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very interesting thread! :occasion14:

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a UFO, a couple times, but no little green men. Saw this red light shooting up into the night air about a mile away and then start making rectangular shaped patterns in the sky. Did not seem to make any noise. Come to find out a few weeks later that a neighbor a mile or so down the road had purchased a small kit helicopter and installed a landing pad on his roof! Just making night flights. But for a couple weeks we were stumped.

Silver Worm

Aug 26, 2012
Columbus, Ms.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Worked 20 years in an air traffic control tower in various locations, both day and night shifts. Never did see anything that could not be explained.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One problem, Osprey's came out later ........Date of this incident was 1988

Osprey, yes. Bell XV-3 in 1955, Canadair CL-84 1965 , Bell XV-15 in 1977.

As a kid I saw a tilt wing vertical airplane take off at the 1967 Montreal World's Fair. Bell XV-22/D2127

X-22a_onground_bw.jpg

OP
OP
RTR

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Osprey, yes. Bell XV-3 in 1955, Canadair CL-84 1965 , Bell XV-15 in 1977.

As a kid I saw a tilt wing vertical airplane take off at the 1967 Montreal World's Fair. Bell XV-22/D2127

X-22a_onground_bw.jpg

LOL REALLY LOL.....So now your telling me this is what we saw ?REALLY ? Two hundred feet directly above my home ? IF that were the case why did MUFON classify the photos as "Unidentified" ?
And being from upstate NY (Hudson valley region) ???
Here ya go tell these 7,000 people >> https://www.amazon.com/Night-Siege-Hudson-Valley-Sightings-ebook/dp/B0036DD2LC

Last edited:

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure, sighting was on the night of 2/25/88.I reported it to MUFON shortly after that.They sent out an investigator to our home on 3/7/88 who spent 4 hrs. w/us going over what we saw.I took a hand full of 35 mm (film shots) of the UFO .I made copies for the investigator to take w/him for further scrutiny,(keeping the negatives for myself). Later we heard back from them that the object was indeed unidentified. At that time in upstate NY UFO sightings were so common that project Blue Book set up a office in our county.Here is a drawing from page 8 of our report. View attachment 1690371

Cool.

The Hudson Valley was 'Mother Ship ' Central for a good bit of the mid & late 1980's.

I would have love to have been there ...I think :icon_scratch:

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL REALLY LOL.....So now your telling me this is what we saw ?REALLY ? Two hundred feet directly above my home ? IF that were the case why did MUFON classify the photos as "Unidentified" ?
And being from upstate NY (Hudson valley region) ???

That thing looks 'LOUD'!

Really tho , the whole Hudson Valley was a bunch of guys flying 'Silenced " Ultralights in formation .:tongue3:

Last edited:

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RTR
I had a sighting about 10 years ago. My wife and I were going to take the baby for a ride and left are house after dark. We were just on the next road from our house and out my drivers windows we both saw 5 huge bright lights that looked like they were only a few hundred feet off the ground and just hovering. I knew it wasn't a plane because it was massive and stretched across what looked like 2 football fields in length. We watched it hover as we slowly drove by and then just like that each light disappeared and it was gone! We drove around but couldn't find it. My wife refused to talk about it but I contacted MUFON that night because I was blown away. I've lived next to a military base growing up and went to Ft. Benning for Airborne and I had no idea. I looked up videos online and there were pictures just like what I saw. I told my neighbor and he saw the same thing and said he was freaked out the first time he saw it as well but he knew exaclty what it was. View attachment 1690458

Ft Benning Ha, Pretty close to home , as you you may know Gov, then President Carter reported one while on the campaign
trail in the 1970's .

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now we live out in the country almost no neighbors (farm community) and we see planes flying over our house all the time from Indy to Louisville but I had never seen anything like this to the east of your house. The neighbor told me on really clear nights if the Cincinnati airport is unusually busy and backed up they will have commercial planes circle the airport before they can land and they will line up with their landing gear lights on (This light is so bright you don't see the blinking lights) and so 5 or 6 planes can appear to be really close and low and one large object hovering in the sky, but actually it is very far away. Perfect explanation for what looked kinda like the pic above and blew my mind. Now we live like 90 minutes from that airport!

True indeed.

Planes will circle over East AL West NW GA, while waiting to land at ATL International , the landing lights are bright while they circle (a huge Circle ) but the only time I've seen then lining up is when I'm at the airport (you can see 6-7 or more lining up then at the rear another will appear.
While circling the landing light will be super bright , but usually dims within a few Min & you can see the other lights on the plane.

There is so much info / opinions & dis- info out there on this subject almost any answer to what UFO's or USO's are ; I would not be surprised by any explanation put fourth.

I do have my own theories that go from advanced 'Earthly' tech , To Aliens being Demonic....as "there is nothing new under the Sun " .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread