UFO sightings ?

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw one in 93 or 94 on Christmas Eve. It was a glowing ball of red light hovering over a river. I called one of my friends that lived nearby and told him to look out the back of his house. As this thing was red and on Xmas eve he said it was Rudolph. He looked out and saw it. It was also reported as being seen by local PD. Art Bell had people call in about it. I didn’t think about reporting it to MUFON. There was nothing visible other than the glowing red orb. No mechanical shape or metal. Watched it steadily move from above the river up a mountainside until it disappeared in clouds.
Love Art Bell I still listen to his old shows and coast to coast every night

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out Arts parts show about Roswell

MCX

Apr 21, 2018
NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure, sighting was on the night of 2/25/88.I reported it to MUFON shortly after that.They sent out an investigator to our home on 3/7/88 who spent 4 hrs. w/us going over what we saw.I took a hand full of 35 mm (film shots) of the UFO .I made copies for the investigator to take w/him for further scrutiny,(keeping the negatives for myself). Later we heard back from them that the object was indeed unidentified. At that time in upstate NY UFO sightings were so common that project Blue Book set up a office in our county.Here is a drawing from page 8 of our report. View attachment 1690371

Project Blue Book shut down in 1969?

Sidevalve45

Apr 8, 2007
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Sharp Shooter
FB_IMG_1523745862147.jpg Just kidding. My mother-in-law told of seeing a strange light that appeared to be following alongside there vehicle then quickly circled around several times and zoomed off. This took place southwest of Gillette, Wyoming in the 60's. Pumpkin Buttes if anyone is familiar with the area.

Mother Superior

Jan 18, 2017
Quebec city
Primary Interest:
Other
There's a military base about 10-12 miles from the house I was raised in.
Its a very significant base, responsible for airspace protection for the whole of the Canadian East coast.
I saw tons of weird stuff in the sky over the years. I remember two sightings better than the rest.

First one was about 20 years ago, saw three black objects in perfect triangular formation in the sky, completely immobile.
After about 15-20 seconds they moved diagonaly extremely fast, and did so again a couple seconds later all while remaining in perfect triangular formation.
The objects then zoomed out of my sight at tremendous speed.

Second one I remember well was 3 years ago, my girlfriend my two best friends and I were on top on a small moutain stargazing.
My friend Jay observed a reddish light that was oscillating and moving in circular motions at incredible speed. It was at the extremity of the North-East quadrant of the sky.
The four of us kept a watch on it for a couple minutes until it flashed and disappeared. 30 seconds later we spotted again, this time a the very end of the South-West quadrant of the sky.
It kept doing its circles and oscillations for a minute or so, before it flashed and disappeared again.

It was very common to see unexplainable stuff in the sky back where I was born. Everyone had their own story(ies)...

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Scientists can see astroids or space debris that is so many hundred billion light years away I cant even fathom how far light can travel in that amount of time and as vast as this universe is to think we are the only life forms is insane they say from the Roswell crash we got kevlar,laser light technology, infared, night vision, fiber optics ect ect ect all at about that time a little after isnt a coincidence I dont think anyway.

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve never seen anything I thought was a UFO. That being said...because we have collectively determined that the universe consists of mostly the same things WE consist of and our own planet consists of, it only makes sense that we are NOT “alone”. We might be alone in our solar system,or as far as any of our neighboring stars are concerned,but to think we are IT is IMHO ignorant,from a scientific POV. We send probes out into our solar system and the Voyagers are headed out into interstellar space! This is from a civilization who just made a piston go “boom” 120 years ago,so...think about it. IF there are things floating around that come from somewhere else,it’s not that far-fetched,really. An alien civilization would send probes first,and maybe that’s all they would send,depending on what they got back for data. Mr. Einstein gives us parameters in which we can work...it’s not the end all be all of future scientific discovery. We have proven that time and time again...science is a live animal,and it becomes “fact” according to how we understand and perceive it at the time.
There are certainly things which have been built on this planet in the past which I don’t understand exactly how they did it,but that’s another discussion...

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I can't say that I have witnessed a UFO but I have seen aliens. Some are members of Congress. Their thought process is out of this world and they need to be Deported to another galaxy. Seriously.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A2coins....Coast to Coast AM with George Noory! :icon_thumleft:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, budding rocket scientists, including me: Where does the light go when the light goes out?

BTW I saw a high altitude something way back in the day that moved WAY too fast for a plane, still remember, never figured it out. Could have been a ballistic missile, BUT...we're still here, so probably not.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, budding rocket scientists, including me: Where does the light go when the light goes out?

BTW I saw a high altitude something way back in the day that moved WAY too fast for a plane, still remember, never figured it out. Could have been a ballistic missile, BUT...we're still here, so probably not.

That's the dust that collects on everything. Dead photons.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I saw something over east San Diego one night, early 70's, out on El Cajon Blvd. It was huge, hummed and blotted out the stars as it passed overhead slowly. Couldn't really see it, just it blocked the stars. It seemed really low in altitude. It had no lights. The hum got your attention, and many of us stopped on the sidewalks to watch it pass overhead. Weird.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Close Encounters of Substance Abuse Types TP

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1963 and it is serious

I saw one in Arkansas near Little Rock Air Force Base. It had landed on the ground. The local police shot and killed the occupants. Now they are coming back.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I’ve never seen anything I thought was a UFO. That being said...because we have collectively determined that the universe consists of mostly the same things WE consist of and our own planet consists of, it only makes sense that we are NOT “alone”. We might be alone in our solar system,or as far as any of our neighboring stars are concerned,but to think we are IT is IMHO ignorant,from a scientific POV. We send probes out into our solar system and the Voyagers are headed out into interstellar space! This is from a civilization who just made a piston go “boom” 120 years ago,so...think about it. IF there are things floating around that come from somewhere else,it’s not that far-fetched,really. An alien civilization would send probes first,and maybe that’s all they would send,depending on what they got back for data. Mr. Einstein gives us parameters in which we can work...it’s not the end all be all of future scientific discovery. We have proven that time and time again...science is a live animal,and it becomes “fact” according to how we understand and perceive it at the time.
There are certainly things which have been built on this planet in the past which I don’t understand exactly how they did it,but that’s another discussion...
We are the aliens just ask any Bigfoot. And I’m not joking...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread