UFO sightings ?

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadly I'm not sure the world's IQ is dropping. Just the US.

When I went to college half of my Calculus class were Saudi. Now the Chinese are availing themselves of our colleges.

We're busy berating the teachers because our kids are unprepared when they start school and think they are entitled when they should not have that attitude.

It's not aliens or conspiracies.

IMO
Everything is connected is some strange way.

OP
OP
RTR

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW for a topic that some make fun of .This thread in (7) days has received 2,159 Views (the most of any thread here w/in this time frame) :tongue3::tongue3::tongue3:

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It affects the brain

I've read books that claim the technology of fiber optics and kevlar were rooted from the Roswell "crash".

I think it is strange that we have IQ numbers dropping yet our technology is expanding. I'm sure I'll catch hell for saying this but I think it's all demonic infuenced.

25% of US population is infected with toxoplasmo gondii

https://academic.oup.com/aje/article/154/4/357/62015

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Probably everyone reading this is infected with the parasites Demodex brevis and Demodex folliculorum.

And every time you breathe you are sucking in millions of bacteria.

We're just not symptomatic because the body evolved to carry a certain parasite and "infection" load. You couldn't eat cheese if you didn't have certain bacteria in your gut - it would make you violently ill.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20190321_210914.jpg this was my attempt to photograph the super worm moon last night. I can see how some photographs of UFOs could be anything that people want to see.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20190322_225324.jpg ope 20190322_225324.jpg n the pic and zoom in on the highlighted area.....I'm pretty sure that was a star or planet.....but..dang if that don't look like a saucer craft through my phone cam.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions