Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: UFO sightings ?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Roger

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20 *********** Blue Bowl Angus MacKirk sluice Miller Table
    9388 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

UFO sightings ?

I'm curious, anyone else here have a sighting and reported it to MUFON ? Page 2 of our 9 page report.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	1690368

Aug 2016
    MI
    E-TRAC
    2905 times
    Haven't seen one yet. Can you give more details on your sighting?

Charter Member
    us
    Roger

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20 *********** Blue Bowl Angus MacKirk sluice Miller Table
    9388 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SD51 View Post
    Haven't seen one yet. Can you give more details on your sighting?
    Sure, sighting was on the night of 2/25/88.I reported it to MUFON shortly after that.They sent out an investigator to our home on 3/7/88 who spent 4 hrs. w/us going over what we saw.I took a hand full of 35 mm (film shots) of the UFO .I made copies for the investigator to take w/him for further scrutiny,(keeping the negatives for myself). Later we heard back from them that the object was indeed unidentified. At that time in upstate NY UFO sightings were so common that project Blue Book set up a office in our county.Here is a drawing from page 8 of our report.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010.JPG 
Views:	115 
Size:	1.87 MB 
ID:	1690371

Charter Member
    us
    Roger

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    9388 times
    What I'm wondering is, with today's technology if more detail/info could be gleamed from the negatives ?

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    10020 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    What's the best metal detector that a UFO alien can buy for $500. Is probably the md'ing related question at stake here.

Mar 2014
    427 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    What's the best metal detector that a UFO alien can buy for $500. Is probably the md'ing related question at stake here.
    Harbor Freight. It has 9 functions!
    Using Tapatalk

Mar 2008
    Virginia
    Minelab Equinox 600
    293 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RTR View Post
    What I'm wondering is, with today's technology if more detail/info could be gleamed from the negatives ?
    You definitely can get those negatives scanned with higher resolution nowadays. May be worth doing just to see.
    RTR, Rebel - KGC, A2coins and 4 others like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Only boaring people get board

Nov 2018
    The Thumb
    Mine Lab Equinox 800, Mine Lab Pro Find 35, Quest Pro, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer 2, Whites ID5 Classic
    629 times
    I wanna see!!!
    Rebel - KGC, A2coins, SD51 and 1 others like this.

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    31070 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I like this Site for my area ndxLocOut
    RTR, Rebel - KGC, A2coins and 4 others like this.

Feb 2019
    Carson City NV
    Equinox 800, AT Pro
    281 times
    I saw one in 93 or 94 on Christmas Eve. It was a glowing ball of red light hovering over a river. I called one of my friends that lived nearby and told him to look out the back of his house. As this thing was red and on Xmas eve he said it was Rudolph. He looked out and saw it. It was also reported as being seen by local PD. Art Bell had people call in about it. I didn’t think about reporting it to MUFON. There was nothing visible other than the glowing red orb. No mechanical shape or metal. Watched it steadily move from above the river up a mountainside until it disappeared in clouds.
    RTR, Rebel - KGC, Davers and 5 others like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Roger

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    9388 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    Keep your jokes I've heard them all .

Charter Member
    us
    Roger

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    9388 times
    A partial account of the incident, as filed w/MUFON .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	2.66 MB 
ID:	1690439Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	2.25 MB 
ID:	1690440
    Rebel - KGC, A2coins, SD51 and 1 others like this.

Feb 2018
    70 times
    I have never seen anything but I have family and close friends who have very clearly seen things that are not of any known earthly origin. My uncle and his family, a life long best friend and his parents (separate events which is weird) and another friend. None of these people are "storytellers" or crave attention as part of their personalities. So it definitely gives me pause. My uncle and his family didn't like to talk about it because of the ridicule they were getting.

The latest was just a couple years ago the life long friend and his teenage daughter. They both saw the same thing. It was fairly simple and not extravagant in any way but they both saw it. They also both say they have a hard time remembering it clearly, almost like trying to remember a dream. But it was early dusk and they were out in their car. My friend isn't certain it was of alien origin and wants to believe it was some kind of military or secret gov't technology. But the way he describes it doesn't sound at all like that. He is not otherwise into any conspiracy theories or the like. I consider his very honest, to a fault sometimes.
    RTR, Rebel - KGC, Davers and 3 others like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Travis Mitchell

Feb 2016
    Elizabethtown, IN
    Whites V3i, Whites MX5, Fisher F22
    451 times
    RTR
    I had a sighting about 10 years ago. My wife and I were going to take the baby for a ride and left are house after dark. We were just on the next road from our house and out my drivers windows we both saw 5 huge bright lights that looked like they were only a few hundred feet off the ground and just hovering. I knew it wasn't a plane because it was massive and stretched across what looked like 2 football fields in length. We watched it hover as we slowly drove by and then just like that each light disappeared and it was gone! We drove around but couldn't find it. My wife refused to talk about it but I contacted MUFON that night because I was blown away. I've lived next to a military base growing up and went to Ft. Benning for Airborne and I had no idea. I looked up videos online and there were pictures just like what I saw. I told my neighbor and he saw the same thing and said he was freaked out the first time he saw it as well but he knew exaclty what it was. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UFO.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	1690458
    RTR, Rebel - KGC, Davers and 4 others like this.

Feb 2018
    70 times
    @eman

When you say "each light disappeared...", do you mean they went out as if someone was shutting them off? Or did they each take off or fly away? Because my friend's account involved the lights "going out" one at a time. He said they couldn't see anything between the lights but the were clearly a group and moved together. But his lights were right overhead and were not moving, just hovering.
    Last edited by TN13; Mar 13, 2019 at 12:54 PM.
    RTR, Rebel - KGC, A2coins and 2 others like this.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links