Has anyone used CBD oils for joint pain ?

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Our stupid governor of Connecticut wants to make it legal, pot. Bad idea.
Im trying to decide which is better, spending millions keeping someone wrapped up in the jail system, or saving/making billions by legalizing a weed that is going to be consumed either way.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Life certainly remains an adventure - I've never used the CBD Oil.

I was born with a deformed left kidney full of stones - lot's of pain involved, lot's of issues even just peeing and no medical solutions - went on for about half of my 72 years. Then I ran into an elderly Chinese lady - she said "what wrong you?". Told her then she said "You come me, I fix you".

She turned me on to Kai Kit Wan, a Chinese herbal medicine. Nothing in my history with the American Medical Institution ever helped - but I've been cured now for many years - no return.

There are many solutions we never know to seek unless someone shows us.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The reasons why Pot is or was illegal it was damages and make people sick or kill them. Governors love the Pot money.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The reasons why Pot is or was illegal it was damages and make people sick or kill them. Governors love the Pot money.
I forget the exact law,it may have been the Sullivan Act which made marajuana illegal in the U.S. but the motivating factor behind it was racial,I don,t even know if you can find that on todays, internet being non P.C.don,t you know.Any way there was a great fear at the time of black men getting high and raping white women,I don,t subscribe to that theory but that was indeed one of the main motivating factors behind the law.Look it up if you want to, I,m not sure exactly what to google but I believe Sullivan was a N.Y.State official of some kind.

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
I forget the exact law,it may have been the Sullivan Act which made marajuana illegal in the U.S. but the motivating factor behind it was racial,I don,t even know if you can find that on todays, internet being non P.C.don,t you know.Any way there was a great fear at the time of black men getting high and raping white women,I don,t subscribe to that theory but that was indeed one of the main motivating factors behind the law.Look it up if you want to, I,m not sure exactly what to google but I believe Sullivan was a N.Y.State official of some kind.

Sorry, but everything is not about race and it was not the Sullivan Act. It was actually in the 50s/60s I believe that it was made illegal and that was because of the widespread use among all of the younger generation.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, but everything is not about race and it was not the Sullivan Act. It was actually in the 50s/60s I believe that it was made illegal and that was because of the widespread use among all of the younger generation.

Sorry, it was the Marihuana Act of 1937 that made it illegal nation wide after multiple states out lawed it between 1916 and 1931

Why the US Made Marijuana Illegal - HISTORY

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for that clarification Treasure Hunter. I think I was thinking about LSD, but I knew it wasn't the Sullivan Act as that was gun control.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for that clarification Treasure Hunter. I think I was thinking about LSD, but I knew it wasn't the Sullivan Act as that was gun control.

Before my mom passed we talked about pot, she told me how she had smoked it in the late 30s, in fact we actually got high together when I was 23.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Luciano321

Feb 26, 2021
Panama, Central America
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden Sabre
Tesoro Sand Shark.......(Out of Order)
Minelab Soveregn GT...(Out of Order too.)
Gemini II (Long ago)
Fisher 1280X (Long ago).
T. Sensor....My first device.
I tried dowsing.
I tri
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On the web, Doctor Joseph Mercola recommends the use of the oil for a number of conditions.
A person I know uses it too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread