gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get ahold of Freeloader, one of our members here who makes custom finds/trash pouches. Remember the trash you will need to carry out will usually be way larger in volume than the treasure. I had Freeloader make me a pouch to my specs since I do not like really large finds pouches myself. When you find his ad or thread you will see a variety of pouches he has made. His work and materials is first class. Too young for a fanny pack?!? I guess you have never gone for a full day's hunt away from any vehicle or stores. I usually just wear a wide belt with my pouch and digger on it but if I am going into the woods I put my pouch on a fanny pack and keep my water, food, bug net top, TP, etc in the fanny pack and my finds/trash in the pouch.

Last edited:

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get ahold of Freeloader, one of our members here who makes custom finds/trash pouches. Remember the trash you will need to carry out will usually be way larger in volume than the treasure. I had Freeloader make me a pouch to my specs since I do not like really large finds pouches myself. When you find his ad or thread you will see a variety of pouches he has made. His work and materials is first class.

This

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
magazine dump pouch is what i use cost 10$ its on the smaller side and very tough

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out tool pouches and holders at the hardware store. They make small ones that can clip onto a belt or the waist of your jeans.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I use a carpenter's belt pouch. Good for junk and keepers. AWP product from Lowes (I dyed mine green).

HPIM1702.JPG

If you don't want a belt pack - how about a vest?

8eaa97b51f6e9bae86d4fe6d0bbeedf3.png

Last edited:

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The White's deluxe pouch is hard to beat, I've looked at them all and it was the only one that had everything I wanted. It will hold my digger, pinpointer, a root saw, water bottle, finds. and the junk pouch has a mesh bottom so the dirt can fall out. HH

TommyB

Jul 24, 2013
OC, Calif
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I just use an old dove hunting belt/pouches. Picked it up at a turner's for less that $20. Has velcro closures. I use one pouch for trash and the other for keepers when beach detecting

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had my espousa make me one from a mesh laundry bag, it lets the dirt fall out while I walk

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up a utility pouch at the Army / Navy store.
2 in 1 pouch. One for brush, magnifier, magnet, & small spritz bottle. The second pouch is for my keeper finds.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Can't go wrong with a sock. They come in different colors and sizes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread