Need advice

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OBEY the LAW !!! If it belongs to the state DONATE it and let everyone see it. If your into this sport for the money alone then I will just keep the rest of my thoughts to myself. Good luck

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bingo. This is a common trend here. People "know" where something is. Or they "found" it. And now it's merely a matter of getting a detector that goes 6 meters deep to pinpoint it . Or overcoming govt. obstacles. In order to dig it, or regain control of it. But rest assured they "know" where it is, and/or they've "found" it. And/or they "saw" it. Eh ? And in each case: I have no doubt the persons are quite sincere.

Another recent example :

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/metal-detecting/602997-please-help-me-i-need-your-help.html

Does make you wonder. But good for a story. I doubt if we will ever see actual pictures or read about it in the newspaper.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
.... I doubt if we will ever see actual pictures or read about it in the newspaper.

And, of course, when no show & tells are forthcoming, they have good push-backs for that too. Eg.:

1) We're afraid thieves will target our house, [yet .... odd, that md'rs post goodies (even caches) all the time on today's find section]

2) We're afraid the IRS will come knocking for a share of taxes. [Hmmm, that doesn't seem to stop other's show & tells]

3) We have nothing to need to prove to anyone [yet odd that they were more than sociable about the treasure they "found", when they first came on board]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread