NW Lower MI partner/collab opp's to CO/ID/WY/NV

Geologic

Mar 30, 2019
Traverse City, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster, Fisher CZ20
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello TreasureNet'rs! This is my first post since either the late 90's or early 2000's. I think my original account must have expired due to inactivity or something. Anyway, It's good to be back! I'm wanting to find someone within my region of Michigan (Northwestern Lower, specifically Traverse City) who has both the interest and ability to collaborate with me towards prospecting/treasure hunting efforts in Colorado, Idaho, Wyoming, Nevada, and potentially other states within the continental US. I'd like to partner up with someone who is a savvy researcher :read2: and diligent seeker, like me :headbang:. Someone who can share in expenses, provide complimentary expertise and knowledge, and wield a pistol (...because in the mountains of Idaho, caliber is king). I enjoy diamond prospecting and retain a fair amount of knowledge on the subject. I also enjoy hunting other gems, as well as nuggets of silver, gold, or platinum. Meteorite hunting is yet another of my areas of knowledge and experience. That being said, I'm open to things like lost treasures, shipwrecks (but not in the Great Lakes :nono:, claim jumping (just kidding), Paleontological digs, and just about anything that implies an adventure and a potential payoff.

I'm a lvl2 certified Nitrox diver, though I haven't been diving lately. I have a great deal of appropriate tools and equipment for most expeditions. I am physically capable and don't mind packing as far as 10-20 miles depending upon terrain and elevation. I used to have a buddy who did this stuff with me, or I've taken employees on these trips. My buddy's enthusiasm expired and taking employees on these trips can be burdensome. It would be nice to have an equal partner again. Someone who's not afraid to rough it for a week or two.

I might consider working with someone outside of Michigan if the circumstances were conducive.

Any prospects out there?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread