Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You suffer some weather extremes down under. I see where some rivers are totally dry in your country. Sure hope you get some rain soon. Good luck.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
We know what it’s like here in California. We go through periods of drought for years as all the water resources dry up.
Thank God for all the rain this season.
I hope the drought ends for you guys soon. Good luck!

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
i think you need to round up a bunch of indians. buy em all some good whiskey smokem peace pipe they'll do a good rain dance for ya and see if that does'nt work . best of luck

Last edited:

hardballer

Mar 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i think you need to round up a bunch of indians. buy em all some good whiskey smokem peace pipe they'll do a good rain dance for ya and see if that does'nt work . best of luck

Wow, racist much?

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
wish we could send you some of ours. Here in Georgia (USA) we have been swamped since Nov 2018 with unusually amounts of rain. Our biggest lake is 12 feet above full pool, when it is normally about that amount below full pool in the summer. The Chattahoochee river that flows from the lake is flowing like crazy because at the dam controlled Lake Lanier the are releasing huge amounts of water every day. So we are sending it on down to AL and FL.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread