Camera Help

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They were purchased after the bankruptcy but the company only sold old stock and wouldn't accept any warranty claims on it or repairs. The Contours on average are equal to newer $25 Chinese camera and are light years behind something like a Gopro hero7.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
GoPros are great cameras for an action camera. I just gave my grandson the GoPro 6 and he had it in the pool immediately.
I own a new GoPro Hero 7 Black.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't have a GoPro, but I do have a little Polaroid Cube +. It's a cube that is 1-3/8" on a side. One button for stills or video. And it also has a accessory submersible case. It can be controlled by WiFi and phone apps as well. The non-WiFi version is like $30 for the basic unit.

The reason I got this was to attach to my radio-control airplanes. Even with the case I can loft it on my 55" wingspan seaplane. Handy on my kayak as well

I looked into some of the "keyfob" video cameras but they seem hit-or-miss for quality and durability.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Charlie :) you are very talented flying those. I used to do rolls and loops with mine but they was NEVER done on PURPOSE LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread