Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi , Withdrawal from Vietnam was 29 March 1973 which makes the person being the age of 63 only 17 at that time in 1973 . TP

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi , Withdrawal from Vietnam was 29 March 1973 which makes the person being the age of 63 only 17 at that time in 1973 . TP

I don't understand what this has to do with this guy, nothing was said about Vietnam????

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As a Veteran myself, we have to advocate for others who need assistance and support...Great Job!

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, Jerry.

My Daddy was a WWII vet. He had a stroke at the age of 75 which started his long, slow decline to his death at 81. My shop is behind my parents home, so I was there every day. I remember so many times Daddy getting up out of his chair, grabbing his walker, and starting that slow shuffle down the hall towards their bathroom. I knew what was up, so I'd just fall in behind him with my finger in his back belt loop, walking with my legs apart as the poop dropped out his pants legs all the way. I helped him off with his britches, wiped him, cleaned him, dressed him, took the pants outside, turned 'em inside out so I could spray 'em off, wring 'em out and go put 'em in the washer, then clean the floor and mop. It was a daily routine, sometimes happening at the doctor's office, wherever. One might say he was blessed to have me around, but I'd rather think myself as being the blessed one to be able to help not only a vet, but a great father who was ALWAYS there for me (as was my wonderful mother), and who taught me so very much. I still feel like what I did for them both can never, ever be enough. I do so very much look forward to seeing them again. If blessings were money, I'd make Jeff Bezos look like a poor man.

By the way, a big thank you to all veterans. Another thing that can't be said enough.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vet's should never want for basic necessities, they've all paid the price..........

Grizz12

Dec 22, 2018
Alaska
Detector(s) used
Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I look forward to the day when vets are in charge of the VA

G. I. Digger

Jun 19, 2008
Jefferson Hills, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO/Tesoro Sand Shark, NEL Storm Coil, Garmin GPS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God bless you Jerry for going above the call to duty, all of us vets salute YOU!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread