Casting Call! Treasure Hunters with a Background in Law Enforcement for New TV Series

Apr 18, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you or someone you know have an interest in treasure hunting and work in law enforcement, or used to work in law enforcement? Are you keen on using your background in law enforcement to solve mysteries and hunt treasure? If you’ve taken your investigative skills to the next level to solve mysteries and find treasure, this is the perfect opportunity for you.

Please include your name and a brief description about your story/experience. Also include any photos or video.

Send to: [email protected]

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glassrecruiter is a member here just like any any other member and will be treated as such.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, a headhunter?

How much does the job pay?

I tell you what, hire me and I'll pay you. I can think of couple of better ways to get your job done than random shots initiated towards discussion forums. : )

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
discipline.gif
Come on gang - if you have a problem with a post - just move on. It serves absolutely no purpose to take shots at a post because you don't agree with the approach, etc. If you have a problem - just move onto another thread. Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread