Request for Prayers for Bonnie, Limitool's (Brad's) wife.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers sent up for Bonnie & Brad & family.... :crybaby2:

There's just no words to express the heaviness of the heart....

I'm so sorry for the rough road, having to be traveled at this time.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
prayers sent and said

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Right now I do NOT think any of us should be advising Brad = we have no idea, but we embrace him as a good man, a wonderful human, and a true friend

Really, if we are truthful about our individual selves, we'd lay down everything just like Brad did, and we'd climb all those ruins in front of us to give comforts to good friends.

Nothing else matters anymore. My ABSOLUTE HORROR is the loss of my children, Father take me first.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very sorry to hear about this Limitool. I second DeepseekerADS' post. I don't know what else to do.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brad, You and your family are in our(The wife and I) thoughts and prayers!!

I too have had the pleasure of laughing with Brad on the phone a few times...Great guy!!! My heart just sank when I saw the post. I can't even imagine......Don't even know what to say...

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Although I hated to do so, I messaged Brad with hopes and prayers that the prognosis on Bonnie's health had taken a turn for the better since the whole family is there and are gathered around her. However, he wrote that she is really struggling now to breath and won't be with us much longer. It is very disheartening to read that she is definitely going to pass and myself and others will no longer be able to talk with such a wonderful, giving and gracious person when visiting and no longer get her counsel. She has given me a lot of counsel over the years which has really helped me through some bad times and I am so going to miss her and our talks! Brad is exhausted both mentally and physically and it is my hopes and prayers that he pulls through this and doesn't go down hill with his health.

Sorry for the bad news!

Frank

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No need to apologize Frank. Thank you for keeping the community apprised so that we can keep them in our thoughts and send prayers, and so that those who are close can help comfort and support them in this difficult time.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

OP
OP
H

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
I am so very sad to tell everyone that Bonnie Lewis, Brad's wife, passed yesterday, Thursday May 9th at (I believe) 9:30 AM CDT! I was on the road all day yesterday and also gone all day today and had not talked with or messaged Brad because I knew he and the family needed some peace. In hopes of finding some news about Bonnie, I logged onto Facebook a few minutes ago and found posts by family and friends expressing their grief as well as their sympathy to the family over the loss of Bonnie. She will be sorely missed by myself and everyone who knew her and loved her. RIP Bonnie! May God and our Lord Jesus make your trip to heaven a quick and joyous one!

Last edited:

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm so sorry to hear. She will be missed dearly but resides in a better place now.
Love, light, and peace to you Brad and your family from the bottom of my heart.
One day, I'm making the trip out there to visit and I'm bringing lots of horseshoes with me!
Take care my friend.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My heart cries out to you for your comfort. May Gods Grace keep you. Condolences in this time for your family.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
My deepest sympathy, Brad. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers in Bonnie’s name being said hope it all works out

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Again, I've probably never met a better man than Brad, absolutely made of gold. So sorry to hear this. May Our Father give her a city of gold, in Heaven.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread